My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kevina was seething last night when he experienced first hand being out-bandwaggoned by fellow twunt Beardo Harden.

No way Durant is taking this sitting down. Not a UFA until 26/27, i just see Kevins shopping and nail salon headquarters taking place somewhere other then Phoenix.

Good buddies with CIA Pop. Will he force a trade to the Spurs now that Wama is the upcoming MVP?
    A return to the OKC Thunder? Or has OKC disowned him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going back to the Thunder makes a lot of sense and they have the assets to spare for him tbh. They're gonna have to pay Chet right around when KD's contract is up too.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going back to the Thunder makes a lot of sense and they have the assets to spare for him tbh. They're gonna have to pay Chet right around when KD's contract is up too.
    It would be just like Golden State, no one would respect Durant for bandwagoning SGA & Chet's le.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be just like Golden State, no one would respect Durant for bandwagoning SGA & Chet's le.
    It'd also be a homecoming for him; the optics wouldn't be as bad as when he joined the 73-win Dubs. Not like he's gonna carry a team to a le at this point anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'd also be a homecoming for him; the optics wouldn't be as bad as when he joined the 73-win Dubs. Not like he's gonna carry a team to a le at this point anyway.
    His legacy can't handle bailing on the Suns now after bailing on the Thunder and Nets. He needs to make it work in Phoenix or no one's going to respect him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His legacy can't handle bailing on the Suns now after bailing on the Thunder and Nets. He needs to make it work in Phoenix or no one's going to respect him.
    we all know the Suns were ed upon arrival though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we all know the Suns were ed upon arrival though
    They were good until they traded for Beal. I don't know WTF anyone would trade for that empty stats China doll for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My OKC people told me he is hated there.

Said Okies also hold a grudge until Armageddon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My OKC people told me he is hated there.

Said Okies also hold a grudge until Armageddon.
    Eh, if he comes back there and is the missing piece to them winning a le all will be forgiven. Same thing with Nephew here tbh.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Djm durant and nephew would be a good start for the spurs tbh

Thread Information