Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Elective just means not a medical emergency. Breast cancer surgery is an elective, it's not going to kill you same day. So having the prostate removed due to cancer is also elective. Elective doesn't equate to optional.
    Don't try charmin' us, we ain't in a charmin' mood.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elective just means not a medical emergency. Breast cancer surgery is an elective, it's not going to kill you same day. So having the prostate removed due to cancer is also elective. Elective doesn't equate to optional.
    Tell that to hater’s prostrate when it engulfs his pee line just like old tired tread’s.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Tell that to hater’s prostrate when it engulfs his pee line just like old tired tread’s.
    Hater routinely misses the mark on these things in search of something he thinks is sensational and antagonistic. It's not really important whether or not it was an elective. In fact, the medical issue isn't the main problem here. The problem is that SecDef went off the radar for 4 days and his boss didn't notice. That has to be investigated more than "we need to learn from this". If you don't know your SecDef cannot just ghost the administration, you don't need to learn, you need to be fired.
    Last edited by Tyronn Lue; 01-09-2024 at 10:17 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lmcontrollinao!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagreed

If the doctor recommended it and it's for cancer it's not elective

Every medical procedure even revival is elective but that not what we are discussing here.

He claimed he was getting a sex change operation and turns out it was a lie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Correct.

“Elective” can make it sound like the operation wasn’t necessary, the word instead refers to the timing of the surgery.

It is any surgery that’s not needed immediately to treat a medical emergency is considered an elective procedure.

Hater is batting 0.000 ITT too.

An elective procedure doesn’t mean the surgery is optional but rather that it can be scheduled in advance.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Disagreed

Every medical procedure even revival is elective but that not what we are discussing here.

muhahahahaha!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

htr again falling for a 120 follower tweet reply bot

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Just talkin' about you this mornin', boy.

Welcome back, fart-face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elective just means not a medical emergency.
    Just like your MtF "sex" change huh?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Disagreed

Elective just means you can schedule it.

Elective surgery

An elective surgery does not always mean it is optional. It simply means that the surgery can be scheduled in advance. It may be a surgery you choose to have for a better quality of life, but not for a life-threatening condition. But in some cases it may be for a serious condition such as cancer. Examples of elective surgery include removing a mole or wart, and having kidney stones removed. It may also be done if other forms of treatment are not working.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...pes-of-surgery

Now you'll likely say cancer is life threatening. You're confusing common belief with medical terminology and you'll look like an idiot every time for it.

So a cheat sheet would say, if you have to fast prior to the procedure, it's elective.

No more hand holding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I live in San Antonio. How about I come by your shop and you can see for yourself? I drive by that area all the time. I can just pop in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elective just means you can schedule it.

Elective surgery

An elective surgery does not always mean it is optional. It simply means that the surgery can be scheduled in advance. It may be a surgery you choose to have for a better quality of life, but not for a life-threatening condition. But in some cases it may be for a serious condition such as cancer. Examples of elective surgery include removing a mole or wart, and having kidney stones removed. It may also be done if other forms of treatment are not working.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...pes-of-surgery

Now you'll likely say cancer is life threatening. You're confusing common belief with medical terminology and you'll look like an idiot every time for it.

So a cheat sheet would say, if you have to fast prior to the procedure, it's elective.

No more hand holding
    Disagreed

By this logic any surgery is elective. Which ultimately it is.

The word Hopkins is thinking of is "urgent"

Elective and urgent are 2 different words.

Tbqh

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Disagreed

By this logic any surgery is elective. Which ultimately it is.

The word Hopkins is thinking of is "urgent"

Elective and urgent are 2 different words.

Tbqh
    You're arguing with Johns Hopkins about a medical term. Do you need to use a lifeline?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live in San Antonio. How about I come by your shop and you can see for yourself? I drive by that area all the time. I can just pop in.
    I find it funny you stupid pussies continue on this line of posting because I've been on this board for almost 2 decades, in my shop for close to 1 decade, and yet you and your boyfriends have yet to come by. Bro IDGAF who you think you are because you're clearly not. Come on by you big pussy and bring all your alts with you schizo!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tranny Lue is big mad!

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I find it funny you stupid pussies continue on this line of posting because I've been on this board for almost 2 decades, in my shop for close to 1 decade, and yet you and your boyfriends have yet to come by. Bro IDGAF who you think you are because you're clearly not. Come on by you big pussy and bring all your alts with you schizo!
    Is this how you respond to everyone who offers to come to your place of business? You're acting like I threatened you. You probably should talk to counselor. Fuzzy could probably recommend someone if he didn't like them enough to subject them to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this how you respond to everyone who offers to come to your place of business? You're acting like I threatened you. You probably should talk to counselor. Fuzzy could probably recommend someone if he didn't like them enough to subject them to you.
    Nah bro, come on by. Why the change of heart?

Btw, your boyfriend FlufferBumpkins can eat too. Bring him with you and I'll kick both you losers down my stairs.

Now go cry to your partner's therapist over mean ST posts like his ass does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Tranny Lue's alt is in the building but he'll get no attention because he's been nuked out of existence. You might as well stay logged into your Tranny Lue account you little .

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Nah bro, come on by. Why the change of heart?

Btw, your boyfriend FlufferBumpkins can eat too. Bring him with you and I'll kick both you losers down my stairs.

Now go cry to your partner's therapist over mean ST posts like his ass does.
    This must be the chimp out that Mark Celibate was referring to. I simply offered to visit your establishment and you're having a nervous breakdown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This must be the chimp out that Mark Celibate was referring to. I simply offered to visit your establishment and you're having a nervous breakdown.
    Again, come visit and I'll still kick your sorry ass down my stairs you little .

As well, good company you keep here on ST; MC the dude who claims black patrons of night clubs are actually in zoos but then again you're a racist sexual hating bigot yourself. Must suck hating a group of people you surely belong to you bottom .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're arguing with Johns Hopkins about a medical term. Do you need to use a lifeline?
    Elective does not equal urgent.

That's a fact bro

Hopkins or no Hopkins.

Johnny boy needs a dictionary imo
    Last edited by hater; 01-10-2024 at 07:37 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information