Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Saturday, January 20, 2024
    Houston @ Baltimore
    Green Bay @ San Francisco

Sunday Jan 21
    Tampa Bay @ Detroit
    Kansas City @ Buffalo

Baltimore vs Houston

We shall see if Action Jackson is again let down by a fumbling, bumbling supporting coaching staff and players.
    While limiting his running this season by his GOAT standards, i predict Lamar Jackson will have to bust a move like his old self several times vs Houston. And he will.

Houston.
    In NFL history, no rookie quarterback has ever made the Super Bowl.
    But many have advanced to the Conf Championship round.
    I would not count out Stroud and this Houston team at all.
    Coaching huge advantage Houston.

Green Bay at Frisco
    Packers looked excellent vs Dallas. However Dallas is such a re organization that i don't see the 49ers leaving gaping holes like Jerrah Jones and McFattys Bois did.

Tampa vs Detroit
    Again, an excellent game by Tampa but i don't see Detroit making the same errors the Philidelphia Marmallows did.

KC at Buffalo
    Josh Allen has never been intimidated by Patty and the Chiefs. By all rights he's 4-2 head to head if not for the defensive giveaway by Bills.
    BillsRef vs MaBradyRef should be an interesting watch.

So I'm going with all 4 Homers.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    You're going to lose.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    And at you already blaming everyone else before his incoming failure

Josh Allens fake slide being rewarded by corrupt NFL.
    We'll see how many centuries go by before a rule change is implemented.

NFL Fans Demand Rule Change After Josh Allen's Controversial Touchdown Run (msn.com)

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

NFL Fans Demand Rule Change After Josh Allen's Controversial Touchdown Run (msn.com)

That guy is a loser, a cheater, a s bag all around and his stupid reckless playing keeps getting rewarded by fluky bull and the refs. He should have torn his ACL and broken a leg or two by now.

All that's needed now for justice is for Based Mahomes to hand this bag his ass in West New York State, tbh.

Last edited by MultiTroll; 01-16-2024 at 04:18 PM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count

All the dishonorable that's been going on in all professional sports and you're surprised that Allen did that? I'm shocked it took this long for them to cross that line. But what do you expect from teams purposely trying to draw the defense across so they have a play where there is no risk of failure. How chicken is that, Mult?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    All the dishonorable that's been going on in all professional sports and you're surprised that Allen did that? I'm shocked it took this long for them to cross that line. But what do you expect from teams purposely trying to draw the defense across so they have a play where there is no risk of failure. How chicken is that, Mult?
    Josh Kaepernick is just lucky he hasn't been severely injured by now, considering he's been pulling that with his legs running over linebackers for 6 years and counting now.

Some LB or safety on KC needs to aim straight for the knees, on purpose, like what the Browns DB did to Gronkowski in 2013, with their helmet when he's running north south full sprint. It's a legal defensive play when it's vs a runner and not a thrower in the pocket. Obviously you can't go anywhere near the head area or you're looking at ejection and massive fines and suspensions.

Post Count
    Josh Kaepernick is just lucky he hasn't been severely injured by now, considering he's been pulling that with his legs running over linebackers for 6 years and counting now.

Some LB or safety on KC needs to aim straight for the knees, on purpose, like what the Browns DB did to Gronkowski in 2013, with their helmet when he's running north south full sprint. It's a legal defensive play when it's vs a runner and not a thrower in the pocket. Obviously you can't go anywhere near the head area or you're looking at ejection and massive fines and suspensions.
    ...I'm confident there is a gentlemen's agreement between these unionized players. Sure, there are moments of relentless steam when one loses his mind, but I don't recommend that treatment for Allen. He'll suffer when his time comes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ...I'm confident there is a gentlemen's agreement between these unionized players. Sure, there are moments of relentless steam when one loses his mind, but I don't recommend that treatment for Allen. He'll suffer when his time comes.
    A much more likeable dude in Burrow has suffered far more already, and he barely ever even scrambles. QB run isn't in Cinci's playbook. Buffalo 's time is long overdue.

Post Count
    A much more likeable dude in Burrow has suffered far more already, and he barely ever even scrambles. QB run isn't in Cinci's playbook. Buffalo 's time is long overdue.
    Even this act of sliding to forestall danger has never looked natural and fraught with potential injury. You can tells as they get to the moment of truth and the initiation of the slide they're perplexed how to do it. I ain't seen a natural one since it started.

Cowboys players literally were coordinating where to hit the 'stanky leg' after the Wild Card game. We partyin' at da Play House n1gga!

https://twitter.com/_MLFootball/stat...77630945964111

Will Hunting

DeadlyDynasty

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

Cowboys players literally were coordinating where to hit the 'stanky leg' after the Wild Card game. We partyin' at da Play House n1gga!

https://twitter.com/_MLFootball/stat...77630945964111

Will Hunting

DeadlyDynasty
    Even money them bluegums went ahead with the party anyway. Private party and bottle service at da club ain't cheap...sheeeiiit

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Even money them bluegums went ahead with the party anyway. Private party and bottle service at da club ain't cheap...sheeeiiit
    +3 for your avatar/ le combo, it's ing hilarious

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    That guy is a loser, a cheater, a s bag all around and his stupid reckless playing keeps getting rewarded by fluky bull and the refs. He should have torn his ACL and broken a leg or two by now.

All that's needed now for justice is for Based Mahomes to hand this bag his ass in West New York State, tbh.
    Daaaaaammmmmnnnnn...

Anyway, that wasn't a fake slide.

at millenial jumping on the Chiefs, dude needs a win badly

Also, anyone else find this show to be hilarious? I usually don't like when sports analysts are homers but this trio makes it work, i enjoy watching Nick Wright get ribbed about his Chiefs.

https://youtu.be/tHYc0EkpGKo?si=Dp89CuO4XOWbUXaA

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    at millenial jumping on the Chiefs, dude needs a win badly

Also, anyone else find this show to be hilarious? I usually don't like when sports analysts are homers but this trio makes it work, i enjoy watching Nick Wright get ribbed about his Chiefs.

https://youtu.be/tHYc0EkpGKo?si=Dp89CuO4XOWbUXaA
    Normally I'd pick Cinci over the Chiefs, especially as the Chiefs have won twice, but Burrow suffered a season ender injury for the second year in four, despite not being a monkeyballer like Josh Kaepernick. Somehow, Oseana Bin McLaden endures.

I wouldn't have a problem with the Niners or Lions or Texans winning it all, either. Some Cowboy fans hate the 49ers; I don't.

Anybody but Buffalo, tbh.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Plenty of room on that Green Bay bandwagon

I definitely think it would be great if GB won.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Plenty of room on that Green Bay bandwagon
    I definitely think it would be great if GB won.
    It'd sure make Aaron Rodgers look like a piece of

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    It'd sure make Aaron Rodgers look like a piece of
    How long before Jorden Love getting rent free space in your head like Rogers?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How long before Jorden Love getting rent free space in your head like Rogers?
    I don't hate Love

If for some horrid fluky refball cir stance it's Packers vs...... Buffalo, you best believe I'm the biggest cheesehead in the universe

Thread Information