My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    He was King of the Monkeyballers in his day and always had piss poor body language on the sidelines and in press conferences which made him very unlikeable.

But if I’m being completely honest, I kinda love his podcast. He’s such an unapologetic boon, but doesn’t try to hide it. I honestly think he could be the NFL’s Charles Barkley, with a little work.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    for some reason , JewTube is shoehorning a lot of these pseudo-dindu philosophers in their YouTube Shorts algorithm. everytime I browse JewTube, there's a list of YouTube shorts of random Tyrones regurgitating overused philosophy quotes or mainstream manosphere lines from like 2010. This is just part of that trend and another way to shoehorn dindu worship into modern day "short attention span pseudophilosphy" videos tbh imho

"shooot n1gga, when u be gettin mad n sheeeiit da only person u be hurtin is yoself ...holdin on to anger is like graspin a hot coal mah n1gga" - Buddha Nood

Any time a person that played professional football for a living can string together sentences and communicate at a higher level than basic grunts and noises, i'm impressed.

Thread Information