Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep you're def mentally ill you weak willed and spineless little .

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of mental illness can vary, depending on the disorder, cir stances and other factors. Mental illness symptoms can affect emotions, thoughts and behaviors.
    Examples of signs and symptoms include:

• Feeling sad or down (e.g. every day on Spurstalk slinging death wishes and polluting threads with constant toxicity then creating a forgiveness thread. Repeat for 20 years)
    • Confused thinking or reduced ability to concentrate (e.g. ing up someone's back or limbs with level tattoo skills then railing online about it)
    • Excessive fears or worries, or extreme feelings of guilt (e.g. creating a forgiveness thread)
    • Extreme mood changes of highs and lows (e.g. creating a "God bless you all, I want to apologize, especially to you Blake" thread vs " ing die Blake you ing pussy" in the same thread)
    • Withdrawal from friends and activities (e.g. " that I hope they all die")
    • Significant tiredness, low energy or problems sleeping (e.g. inability to secure gainful employment thus being restricted to working for your mother)
    • Detachment from reality (delusions), paranoia or hallucinations (e.g. "I went to legal school" or "I will get my friends to you up")
    • Inability to cope with daily problems or stress (e.g. " daily problems and stress bro, you're a puto just kill yourself)
    • Trouble understanding and relating to situations and to people (e.g. " people, I hope they all die")
    • Problems with alcohol or drug use (self explanatory and obvious)
    • Major changes in eating habits (e.g. being a skeleton with calf tats)
    • Sex drive changes (e.g. settling for life as an incel)
    • Excessive anger, hostility or violence (e.g. " everyone, I hope you all die" and "your death cannot come soon enough")
    • Suicidal thinking (e.g. becoming a tattoo "artist" in a rental closet mom controls)
    Trump made PresidentPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boring

They already shook hands
    Too bad they didn't kill each other until no one was left in either "country".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of mental illness can vary, depending on the disorder, cir stances and other factors. Mental illness symptoms can affect emotions, thoughts and behaviors.
    Examples of signs and symptoms include:

• Feeling sad or down (e.g. every day on Spurstalk slinging death wishes and polluting threads with constant toxicity then creating a forgiveness thread. Repeat for 20 years)
    • Confused thinking or reduced ability to concentrate (e.g. ing up someone's back or limbs with level tattoo skills then railing online about it)
    • Excessive fears or worries, or extreme feelings of guilt (e.g. creating a forgiveness thread)
    • Extreme mood changes of highs and lows (e.g. creating a "God bless you all, I want to apologize, especially to you Blake" thread vs " ing die Blake you ing pussy" in the same thread)
    • Withdrawal from friends and activities (e.g. " that I hope they all die")
    • Significant tiredness, low energy or problems sleeping (e.g. inability to secure gainful employment thus being restricted to working for your mother)
    • Detachment from reality (delusions), paranoia or hallucinations (e.g. "I went to legal school" or "I will get my friends to you up")
    • Inability to cope with daily problems or stress (e.g. " daily problems and stress bro, you're a puto just kill yourself)
    • Trouble understanding and relating to situations and to people (e.g. " people, I hope they all die")
    • Problems with alcohol or drug use (self explanatory and obvious)
    • Major changes in eating habits (e.g. being a skeleton with calf tats)
    • Sex drive changes (e.g. settling for life as an incel)
    • Excessive anger, hostility or violence (e.g. " everyone, I hope you all die" and "your death cannot come soon enough")
    • Suicidal thinking (e.g. becoming a tattoo "artist" in a rental closet mom controls)
    Must be "I Hate My Boss/Mom Sunday" at the tat shop.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definition of insanity is being a cleveland cavs fan like Luey,,,,,you can argue all you want about flip flopping on views but nothing justifies being a fan of a sports team or city that is a mistake on the lake like cleveland,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ this is what happens when you don't have arguments anymore, just attack the messenger

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boomerfair has no arguments, just hostile word salads.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Definition of insanity is being a cleveland cavs fan like Luey,,,,,you can argue all you want about flip flopping on views but nothing justifies being a fan of a sports team or city that is a mistake on the lake like cleveland,,,,
    ...we were fine until the Blacks took over and ran it right into the ter where it remains to-this-day. Forced busing was confirmed, White man from town would not be trapped and fled to the suburbs leaving Cleveland proper a hole.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    this is great

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    ...we were fine until the Blacks took over and ran it right into the ter where it remains to-this-day. Forced busing was confirmed, White man from town would not be trapped and fled to the suburbs leaving Cleveland proper a hole.
    And what happens when you put pressure on a hole? The turd squirts.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And what happens when you put pressure on a hole? The turd squirts.
    They tried comin' on out to the suburbs but when they got their, they got their Black asses demolished and were sent back to the hole where they remain to-this-day.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    They tried comin' on out to the suburbs but when they got their, they got their Black asses demolished and were sent back to the hole where they remain to-this-day.
    ok boomer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok twink

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Says the skinny incel with the rainbow flag in his avatar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the skinny incel with the rainbow flag in his avatar.
    As much as you'd like to believe the bs you spew your actions, talk, ect reek of incel-ism.

"Want me to come make a visit to your shop?.... Oh what you thought I was looking for violence?"

Bro you're a ing pussy and a little . Ain't nothing changing those facts!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw TL, that's your daddy in my AV you ing twink.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    As much as you'd like to believe the bs you spew your actions, talk, ect reek of incel-ism.

"Want me to come make a visit to your shop?.... Oh what you thought I was looking for violence?"

Bro you're a ing pussy and a little . Ain't nothing changing those facts!
    Cry more, got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO You're the only one crying boy. phobic I see but how can that be when you're queen twink?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO You're the only one crying boy. phobic I see but how can that be when you're queen twink?
    This just reads like self loathing projection.

You definitely like to accuse others of what you yourself struggle with. Things like your masculinity, ability to fight, and independence. We have detailed this already. Guess we can include sexuality to the list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO Stop trying to court me twink FlufferBumpkins. I can only assume it's your ass who keeps trying to get into my notifications you big .

LMAO After all this time passed you're still hard up for my attention and can't leave me the alone. You're most def gay as bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO Stop trying to court me twink FlufferBumpkins. I can only assume it's your ass who keeps trying to get into my notifications you big .

LMAO After all this time passed you're still hard up for my attention and can't leave me the alone. You're most def gay as bro!
    all Joey sees is gay people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He took you off his ignore list as he could not quit you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this thread

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Twink has usurped puto as his coping mechanism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Twink has usurped puto as his coping mechanism.
    There's nothing to cope over. You're a baby back just like the other twink, your boyfriend fluffer.

" please don't call us gay because we clearly are "

Talk about coping.

Kill yourself boy!

Thread Information