Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    [Fort Worth man murdered during firewood delivery, police say]

FORT WORTH-Christantus Omondi/Black Texan is facing a murder charge in the beating death of a White man delivering firewood Saturday night in Fort Worth.
    Court do ents obtained by CBS News Texas show Scotty Jackson was dropping off a load of firewood to a customer on Wendover Drive. Investigators said the nude 27-year-old suspect hit Jackson in the head with a piece of the firewood and then hit the homeowner.
    Fort Worth Police said the homeowner ran into his home to call emergency responders about the violent ambush.
    "My dad was very hardworking. He would do anything for anybody," Kasey Deleon said.
    DeLeon is Jackson's daughter. She describes the deadly attack on her father as unforgivable.

"Right now, I'm angry and have hate for him, so I can't forgive him," Deleon said.
    The arrest do ent said Omondi returned to an Airbnb where he was staying. Police arrested him after an aggressive encounter with officers that escalated to using a taser.
    "I was shocked.... Hearing how bad it was, my dad didn't deserve that. He was trying to do something good, and it ended up taking his whole life," Deleon said.
    Jackson's daughter remembers speaking with her 51-year-old father before his final delivery.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/scotty-edward-jackson.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mornin', Arizona!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Welcome back, Splits.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Welcome back, Splits.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mornin', Arizona!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    [Fort Worth man murdered during firewood delivery, police say]

FORT WORTH-Christantus Omondi/Black Texan is facing a murder charge in the beating death of a White man delivering firewood Saturday night in Fort Worth.
    Court do ents obtained by CBS News Texas show Scotty Jackson was dropping off a load of firewood to a customer on Wendover Drive. Investigators said the nude 27-year-old suspect hit Jackson in the head with a piece of the firewood and then hit the homeowner.
    Fort Worth Police said the homeowner ran into his home to call emergency responders about the violent ambush.
    "My dad was very hardworking. He would do anything for anybody," Kasey Deleon said.
    DeLeon is Jackson's daughter. She describes the deadly attack on her father as unforgivable.

"Right now, I'm angry and have hate for him, so I can't forgive him," Deleon said.
    The arrest do ent said Omondi returned to an Airbnb where he was staying. Police arrested him after an aggressive encounter with officers that escalated to using a taser.
    "I was shocked.... Hearing how bad it was, my dad didn't deserve that. He was trying to do something good, and it ended up taking his whole life," Deleon said.
    Jackson's daughter remembers speaking with her 51-year-old father before his final delivery.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/scotty-edward-jackson.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mornin', Arizona!!!

Thread Information