Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    As far as millennial women being less likely than previous generations' women to be competent at cooking in the household, it's because of feminism and more gen X women having to work instead of being stay at home mothers and home makers and teaching their daughters to be womanly and elegant instead of gender neutral and indepoondent.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    I was cooking with my post. You have nothing to run on in 2024 now that the chinavirus and muhbortion are over. "Save Muh Demoocracy" is just....
    Meanwhile you hope your candidate stays out of prison.

Still not related to cooking. Go back to lying about your sex life.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    They work because they're poisoned by the schools and the colleges that they don't need a man and that living the single indepoondent life is more beneficial. It's part of the globalist left's long-term population control strategy. More indepoondent women -> more single, unmarried, childless women -> less babies -> more immigrant infestation -> white replacement & the globalists control our brains and win the great information war.
    Also a tool to keep wages suppressed, since women are generally afraid to negotiate salary or take risks by jumping to another company. This is still pretty much the only reason you'll see a woman in 2024 still get paid less than a man for doing the same work. Some girl I dated a few years ago had the le "Director" in her job le and never broke $60k/yr despite being with the company for seven years Meanwhile, I was well over double that my 7th year in my field because I job hopped more, risked getting let go once by demanding a significant raise or quitting, and counter offered several times with no backup plan. Women, in general, don't make those risks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Also a tool to keep wages suppressed, since women are generally afraid to negotiate salary or take risks by jumping to another company. This is still pretty much the only reason you'll see a woman in 2024 still get paid less than a man for doing the same work. Some girl I dated a few years ago had the le "Director" in her job le and never broke $60k/yr despite being with the company for seven years Meanwhile, I was well over double that my 7th year in my field because I job hopped more, risked getting let go once by demanding a significant raise or quitting, and counter offered several times with no backup plan. Women, in general, don't make those risks
    This is accurate. My mom was plenty successful as a lawyer but stayed with the same firm her entire career despite being perpetually undercompensated & treated horribly when she was one of the firm's top earners and worked harder than all the other partners. She was occasionally approached by other firms but couldn't go to that firm due to a client conflict, but if she was proactive about job hopping she'd have probably made 2x what she made over her career.

A lot of women see that and think it's discrimination when I think that's a mischaracterization; in corporate America your employer is going to stiff you on compensation as long as it thinks it can get away with it. I hate the cliche "a squeaky wheel gets the grease" but it's what anyone in a white collar private sector job should live by. If you're ever told by your employer that they "don't do off-cycle raises" it's a bold-faced lie. If you're a good performer and give them an ultimatum that you're quitting if you don't get a raise, they're not going to lose a good employee over a bureaucratic rule.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    This is accurate. My mom was plenty successful as a lawyer but stayed with the same firm her entire career despite being perpetually undercompensated & treated horribly when she was one of the firm's top earners and worked harder than all the other partners. She was occasionally approached by other firms but couldn't go to that firm due to a client conflict, but if she was proactive about job hopping she'd have probably made 2x what she made over her career.

A lot of women see that and think it's discrimination when I think that's a mischaracterization; in corporate America your employer is going to stiff you on compensation as long as it thinks it can get away with it. I hate the cliche "a squeaky wheel gets the grease" but it's what anyone in a white collar private sector job should live by. If you're ever told by your employer that they "don't do off-cycle raises" it's a bold-faced lie. If you're a good performer and give them an ultimatum that you're quitting if you don't get a raise, they're not going to lose a good employee over a bureaucratic rule.
    it's a 100 percent what I've lived by since pretty much 8th grade.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Meanwhile you hope your candidate stays out of prison.

Still not related to cooking. Go back to lying about your sex life.
    he goes to prison in 2024 I pay you $800,000.00, and if he doesn't you pay me $800,000.00. Straight up; no welching. Man up, or you're a pussy.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't believe in depression. As a man, there's no time to be depressed, we have too much sh!t to do. Who cares how you feel? You shouldn't care how you feel.

First of all, even if I knew you, I don't care about your depression. I guarantee you, a stranger doesn't care. Your boss doesn't care. Best case scenario is you find someone who pretends to care just long enough to where you get a dopamine hit until they've had enough and quit talking to you as well. In the meantime, I'm already a billionaire, I own hundreds of luxury cars, and I f*ck hot women every night. Life is too compe ive to feel depressed all the time. I'm already that much ahead of you, that if you just walk around moping and feeling sorry for yourself, I will just completely BURY you to the point that you have no chance of ever dreaming of being in the same ballpark as me.

From not eating to jail to a billionaire...

Why the fk do you care about being "ahead" of people?
    Exactly who is chasing you?
    "Im not paranoid, but THEY are indeed after me."

Get fixed.
    Now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    he goes to prison in 2024 I pay you $800,000.00, and if he doesn't you pay me $800,000.00. Straight up; no welching. Man up, or you're a pussy.
    Just a minor Venmo exchange stand off.
    But a very manly challenge.

The mental illness on this board is spreading.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    From not eating to jail to a billionaire...

Why the fk do you care about being "ahead" of people?
    Exactly who is chasing you?
    "Im not paranoid, but THEY are indeed after me."

Get fixed.
    Now.
    the autism is strong with this one…

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

When you're rich, you don't use Venmo...

Straight cash, homie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers

When you see a 50 dollar bet you know it's real. When you see a 500K bet you know it's bull . Definitely not a value bet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yup, with the money he saved by eating at Costco using his mom’s membership, sure, he has $800K to wager.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    When you see a 50 dollar bet you know it's real. When you see a 500K bet you know it's bull . Definitely not a value bet.
    50 dollars couldn't pay for my dinner. Please.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    50 dollars couldn't pay for my dinner. Please.
    But you didn't bet dinner. You wanted to bet 800K. No mature adult serious about himself would ever propose such a silly wager online. You're a clown and you're the only one who doesn't know it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for other men.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ravage her every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    When you're rich, you don't use Venmo...

Straight cash, homie.
    Exactly my point idiot.
    You think this dork is rich.

And you make a bet that will NEVER happen. Like you have money for this ever to occur…

Go slap yourself in the crotch.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    the autism is strong with this one…
    Whatever.

Lying sack of .
    You really think people believe your bizarre bs wealth and what you have achieved?
    Seriously?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Whatever.

Lying sack of .
    You really think people believe your bizarre bs wealth and what you have achieved?
    Seriously?
    tbh you really are one of those autistic geniuses....I think I recall a few years ago we talked in a thread about Quantum Physics or something, but this extremely lazy low level sh1tposting is completely going over your head imho

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for other men.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ravage her every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
    I would rather listen to a 10 hr loop of Gayson Goatett going on about the 'Process' while leading the Cuckboys to an 8-8 record every season for the rest of eternity then have a daughter IMO

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    tbh you really are one of those autistic geniuses....I think I recall a few years ago we talked in a thread about Quantum Physics or something, but this extremely lazy low level sh1tposting is completely going over your head imho
    I am a genius?
    That is comically ridiculous.

I am basically saying one thing.
    Gtf OFF this high horse bull .
    This is a basketball board, your claims are perfectly silly.
    And I am autistic... sure thing.

Go somewhere else with this .
    Do you realize the irony of you calling me autistic when you make up some silly race you are in with the rest of the males in the world.
    Just stop posting. And your deep problem with women is totally in line with this malady.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers

Today you have about 50/50 chance of having a lesbian daughter or a Gay son vs your scenario, so either way you could face the same odds of them having them face down with a pillow under their hips.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I am a genius?
    That is comically ridiculous.

I am basically saying one thing.
    Gtf OFF this high horse bull .
    This is a basketball board, your claims are perfectly silly.
    And I am autistic... sure thing.

Go somewhere else with this .
    Do you realize the irony of you calling me autistic when you make up some silly race you are in with the rest of the males in the world.
    Just stop posting. And your deep problem with women is totally in line with this malady.
    more autistic rambling

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    more autistic rambling
    “Life is too compe ive to be depressed”

wtf is wrong with you?
    Your ENTIRE life is about some delusional compe ion and I’m autistic…
    You need to pull yourself out of your fictional battles.

Do something for fun. Can you. Find something funny to laugh at for Gods sake…

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers

OP: "breathing is for gots"
    Posters: "I've all but stopped breathing, I've found it's not really needed"
    Other posters: "I type a lot because I refuse to breathe"

Thread Information