Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Foods awful and eating sucks. I eat the bare minimum and as fast as possible. I hate eating. I hate feeling full. Men who think cooking makes them manly are cucks afraid of the cage desperate to validate a non existent masculinity. Imagine how stupid you have to be to find food entertaining.Literally embarrassing.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Food in Romanian jail probably wasn't great.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But he still eats, so there is that.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    det reference.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    But he still eats, so there is that.
    Got to eat to be Top G and play chess and all

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    When I bumped into serial killers in jail, we would both apologise and carry on our day.Do you understand?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    When I bumped into serial killers in jail, we would both apologise and carry on our day.Do you understand?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    I grew up eating because I had to. I wasn't allowed to say no to toppings. Disliked tomatoes but always ate them.

In my early 20s I started a strategy of first eating on the plate the least desirable. Then finishing strong with my favorites and I began to finish plates.

Around this time I was thrusted into kitchens at work and learned how to prepare & overall cook.

Food is the best. As you age it becomes a center piece of travels. If you can cook for a woman...

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hate how mental illness sometimes doesnt feel like mental illness

I have severe depression, anxiety, and cptsd (that's what I've been diagnosed with). Yeah I eat some, but I hate how sometimes its hard to tell. Like, my depression makes me empty, irritable, and hate everyone. But sometimes , I don't feel "depressed" I just think everyone sucks and it feels normal to me and I like to eat, sue me. Or my anxiety makes me want to leave everyone, and think i hate my friends family and cat and I want to abandon them, but I dont think "Ah its just anxiety" usually, it just feels perfectly rational to me like "yeah ofc everyone hates me". my point is that sometimes these mental illness symptoms aren't obvious all the time and it can be hard to tell what is you and what is the mental illness which is frustrating, as it just feels like how life is. These anxious and depressed thoughts just feel like normal thoughts sometimes, like constant hunger. Its hard to sort out what is actually me and how I feel, or maybe it's all the same idk. I need to eat.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I hate how mental illness sometimes doesnt feel like mental illness

I have severe depression, anxiety, and cptsd (that's what I've been diagnosed with). Yeah I eat some, but I hate how sometimes its hard to tell. Like, my depression makes me empty, irritable, and hate everyone. But sometimes , I don't feel "depressed" I just think everyone sucks and it feels normal to me and I like to eat, sue me. Or my anxiety makes me want to leave everyone, and think i hate my friends family and cat and I want to abandon them, but I dont think "Ah its just anxiety" usually, it just feels perfectly rational to me like "yeah ofc everyone hates me". my point is that sometimes these mental illness symptoms aren't obvious all the time and it can be hard to tell what is you and what is the mental illness which is frustrating, as it just feels like how life is. These anxious and depressed thoughts just feel like normal thoughts sometimes, like constant hunger. Its hard to sort out what is actually me and how I feel, or maybe it's all the same idk. I need to eat.
    I don't believe in depression. As a man, there's no time to be depressed, we have too much sh!t to do. Who cares how you feel? You shouldn't care how you feel.

First of all, even if I knew you, I don't care about your depression. I guarantee you, a stranger doesn't care. Your boss doesn't care. Best case scenario is you find someone who pretends to care just long enough to where you get a dopamine hit until they've had enough and quit talking to you as well. In the meantime, I'm already a billionaire, I own hundreds of luxury cars, and I f*ck hot women every night. Life is too compe ive to feel depressed all the time. I'm already that much ahead of you, that if you just walk around moping and feeling sorry for yourself, I will just completely BURY you to the point that you have no chance of ever dreaming of being in the same ballpark as me.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I grew up eating because I had to. I wasn't allowed to say no to toppings. Disliked tomatoes but always ate them.

In my early 20s I started a strategy of first eating on the plate the least desirable. Then finishing strong with my favorites and I began to finish plates.

Around this time I was thrusted into kitchens at work and learned how to prepare & overall cook.

Food is the best. As you age it becomes a center piece of travels. If you can cook for a woman...
    Then you're a cuck & need to trade in your nuts and man card or get a real woman who cooks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Then you're a cuck & need to trade in your nuts and man card or get a real woman who cooks.
    Haha I mean occasional. You never lived alone without a woman around?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Haha I mean occasional. You never lived alone without a woman around?
    Aside from the last 2 years in college, not really. Either lived with my mom or a partner. And in college I had the 5 day cafeteria meal plan unlimited and on weekends I'd spend whatever money I had and eat out. When I'm traveling long distance alone I typically stay in hotels and eat out. Costco hot dog & pop are my friend if I'm on a tight budget; same for amusement park meal plan all-year dining food & roller coasters and hiking are a bonus.

That said, I do know how to cook to an extent, but not high quality like a woman's cooking.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Aside from the last 2 years in college, not really. Either lived with my mom or a partner. And in college I had the 5 day cafeteria meal plan unlimited and on weekends I'd spend whatever money I had and eat out. When I'm traveling long distance alone I typically stay in hotels and eat out. Costco hot dog & pop are my friend if I'm on a tight budget; same for amusement park meal plan all-year dining food & roller coasters and hiking are a bonus.

That said, I do know how to cook to an extent, but not high quality like a woman's cooking.
    Most women younger than 40 cannot cook, so when you say "a woman's cooking" you must be talking about your mom because women who aren't relegated to fending for themselves because they are homely, or who have a brood of kids aren't cooking either. This isn't the 70's.
    Cooking is no different than anything else, you follow a procedure and pay attention. It's not feminine or masculine. If you need cooking to be either you should re-examine your life choices.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Most women younger than 40 cannot cook, so when you say "a woman's cooking" you must be talking about your mom because women who aren't relegated to fending for themselves because they are homely, or who have a brood of kids aren't cooking either. This isn't the 70's.
    Cooking is no different than anything else, you follow a procedure and pay attention. It's not feminine or masculine. If you need cooking to be either you should re-examine your life choices.
    He says he makes the big bucks but eats at Costco when on a tight budget by using his mom's membership card.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Big thanks to feminism for that one. Though I'd put that number at closer to 35. Italian women can generally cook though.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    He says he makes the big bucks but eats at Costco when on a tight budget by using his mom's membership card.
    Costco is a premium membership, while all the dindus just go to Sam's or eat at Walmart or sleep in tents outside Walmart tbh.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Feminism is a mental illness

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Foods awful and eating sucks. I eat the bare minimum and as fast as possible. I hate eating. I hate feeling full. Men who think cooking makes them manly are cucks afraid of the cage desperate to validate a non existent masculinity. Imagine how stupid you have to be to find food entertaining.Literally embarrassing.

You need to serve more time for making this dumbarse post.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Feminism is a mental illness
    Feminism has zero to do with not cooking. If you take a peek around you'll see that women actually work these days. How about that?

You have an archaic sense of en lement and unlike the OP, yours seems genuine.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you take a peek around you'll see that women actually work these days.
    This is literally what he means by feminism. He thinks women should be baby-making homebodies. No wonder he has to drive across country to get laid.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Feminism has zero to do with not cooking. If you take a peek around you'll see that women actually work these days. How about that?

You have an archaic sense of en lement and unlike the OP, yours seems genuine.
    They work because they're poisoned by the schools and the colleges that they don't need a man and that living the single indepoondent life is more beneficial. It's part of the globalist left's long-term population control strategy. More indepoondent women -> more single, unmarried, childless women -> less babies -> more immigrant infestation -> white replacement & the globalists control our brains and win the great information war.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    This is literally what he means by feminism. He thinks women should be baby-making homebodies. No wonder he has to drive across country to get laid.
    Not exactly. I support egalitarian relationships to an extent, as well as healthy and active lifestyles and diets for both women and men. The man assisting the woman in traditional womanly duties, and the woman assisting the man in traditional manly duties, promotes and fosters a healthy, compatible long-term monogamous relationship. However, the roles being completely reversed and tossed on their heads like what the globalist left actively promotes, leads to population loss, societal decay, and an increase in both inequality and government power and authority and a dissolution of individualism and freedom.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    They work because they're poisoned by the schools and the colleges that they don't need a man and that living the single indepoondent life is more beneficial. It's part of the globalist left's long-term population control strategy. More indepoondent women -> more single, unmarried, childless women -> less babies -> more immigrant infestation -> white replacement & the globalists control our brains and win the great information war.
    The incel manifesto

Still has nothing to do with cooking.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    The incel manifesto

Still has nothing to do with cooking.
    I was cooking with my post. You have nothing to run on in 2024 now that the chinavirus and muhbortion are over. "Save Muh Demoocracy" is just....

Thread Information