Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Schlapp is married?

To a woman?

Republicans
    ...we got the Senate and so far, you ain't got that 60 billion for Biden & whats his face, oh, yeah, for Z.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These Texas wildfires would not have occurred had Texans raked the forest floor. You’ve got to take care of the floors. You know clearing the floors of the forest is very important.

The president of Finland explained that they are a forest nation and they spent a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things. And they don’t have any problem. And when they do, it is a very small problem.

Hot wheels should do more forest floor raking!!!

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    These Texas wildfires would not have occurred had Texans raked the forest floor. You’ve got to take care of the floors. You know clearing the floors of the forest is very important.

The president of Finland explained that they are a forest nation and they spent a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things. And they don’t have any problem. And when they do, it is a very small problem.

Hot wheels should do more forest floor raking!!!
    ...unfortunately Californians didn't take President Trump's advice and got burn't out. The kicker? The livin' end? When said Californians fled California they ended up in Arizona.

me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One termer Yam s confusing Biden and Obama but no problem remembering putin.

“And [Russian President Vladimir] Putin, you know, has so little respect for Obama that he’s starting to throw around the 'nuclear' word. You heard that, nuclear. He’s starting to talk nuclear weapons today. I was waiting for that to happen. But we have a fool, a fool as a president”

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One termer Yam s confusing Biden and Obama but no problem remembering putin.

“And [Russian President Vladimir] Putin, you know, has so little respect for Obama that he’s starting to throw around the 'nuclear' word. You heard that, nuclear. He’s starting to talk nuclear weapons today. I was waiting for that to happen. But we have a fool, a fool as a president”
    During the same "speech":

Thread Information