Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boris Diaw was a fitting and obvious precursor to Today's NBA. Passing big men who have decent shooting and playmaking skills don't need to be ripped. They can be fat and have their way, like how Joker walked Victor back and schooled him in the paint.
    ...but didn't Boris also get offin' that bench when Horry put the Nash Rambler into the boards, Lue?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Even in the all-star game he's moving like the laziest out there. Zero pride in not being a fat
    Yeah, dream on little man. I said it before recently, I'll say it again. I go to a board and contribute and end up getting accepted. Then, dumbasses like you try and knock me off my so-called pedestal. I end up getting in fights and just move on, and that's what I am doing here.

I don't care what you think, I don't care what you type in response to this, because I am never coming back to this board.

I owned you pretty badly already when you claimed you started the collusion stuff about this trade. Did I rub it in? no. Anyone with common sense knows I am right here.

Prune my account, ban me and my IP address, I don't give a rats ass. Let the true fans of this board see how ing biased you guys are towards anyone that even likes the Mavericks. You let this bitterness get in the way of being a great board. I used to think you were, but when the site owner rags on decent people, it's not. The place has ceased to be fun for me. To the friends I made here, sorry it has to end this way, I enjoyed you all and what you had to say.

What's this thread about? It's about the Mavericks are now better than the Spurs. We made a good draft pick and passed you up, that's what it's all about.

I consider you have done me a favor, I encourage all other Maverick fans to just pack up and leave this place as well. We know we are the better team now, and we will prove it again this year. Let the Spurs fans dream on in peace, and argue amongst themselves.

Are my feelings hurt? No, I can man up to anything. I came here to see the other point of view on basketball. All I see are children.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His mom sure looks healthy.

Doncics Mom would come over with any trade.
    Hmmn

PHOTO: Luka Doncic's Mom Completely Stole The Show At Mavs-Rockets Game (totalprosports.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not a face anymore, that's a mask. Excess of plastic, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    DAF’s worst nightmare

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DAF’s worst nightmare

I'm a Luka fan actually, tbh. Gonna love him when he team ups with Wemby in a couple years, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of Mavs goats in relation to overall GOATS:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of Mavs goats in relation to overall GOATS:

Fatty is jealous of Ronaldo’s abs

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

I'm a Luka fan actually, tbh. Gonna love him when he team ups with Wemby in a couple years, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    MONO!!!!!! get the in here!

Anthony Randolph

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I cant believe I still have the Dampier DUST chip as my signature... can't believe its been 14 years since the trade that won the Mavs a ring tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    expecting wemby to bolt to the mavs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cant believe I still have the Dampier DUST chip as my signature... can't believe its been 14 years since the trade that won the Mavs a ring tbh
    And who predicted that trade was gonna be great while you low BBIQ Mavs' fans cried?

Yall mother ers wanted Al ing Jefferson. Imagine pairing Dirk and Al's defenses. Dirk would still be ringless and I'd be here Manu>Dirking you.
    Last edited by DAF86; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:54 AM.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    And who predicted that trade was gonna be great while you low BBIQ Mavs' fans cried?

Yall mother ers wanted Al ing Jefferson. Imagine pairing Dirk and Al's defenses. Dirk would still be ringless and I'd be here Manu>Dirking you.
    imagine being stupid enough to think a ring is what made dirk > manu. not the fact that he was an unequivocally superior basketball player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine being stupid enough to think a ring is what made dirk > manu. not the fact that he was an unequivocally superior basketball player
    They just bumped the thread where I think the whole Manu > Dirk thing started. You may wanna check that out, tbh.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    They just bumped the thread where I think the whole Manu > Dirk thing started. You may wanna check that out, tbh.
    already did

your arguments are still as re ed as they were back then

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DAF living rent free in mav ’s heads. All they can do to respond is say lol DAF. I remember that fatso stretch said Kawhi Leonard = Shane battier. lol, talk about being so off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not a face anymore, that's a mask. Excess of plastic, tbh.
    They injected some of that Luka’s extra fat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DAF living rent free in mav ’s heads. All they can do to respond is say lol DAF. I remember that fatso stretch said Kawhi Leonard = Shane battier. lol, talk about being so off.
    lol gnsf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im not the one hiding behind an alt. Its not my fault stretch and all you other mav s are idiots so literally your only argument to everything is lol this lol that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im not the one hiding behind an alt. Its not my fault stretch and all you other mav s are idiots so literally your only argument to everything is lol this lol that.
    lol tilted

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    expecting wemby to bolt to the mavs

Thread Information