Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ​^^^^^^^^^
    Don't get all head-up, Effy, they've come for this man numerous times across the past 30+ years and he's gotten away unscathed every-single-time. And his response to this imbroglio is the exact same as the others...[He resigns on-the-spot, marshals his troops, heels up, forms a skirmish line and then charges forth with guns at set triggers. He is neither a soft seat, nor an easy clean.]

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ​^^^^^^^^^
    Don't get all head-up, Effy, they've come for this man numerous times across the past 30+ years and he's gotten away unscathed every-single-time. And his response to this imbroglio is the exact same as the others...[He resigns on-the-spot, marshals his troops, heels up, forms a skirmish line and then charges forth with guns at set triggers. He is neither a soft seat, nor an easy clean.]

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any guesses as to how much it will cost McMahon?

I say $10M if he uses a good lawyer; $83M if he uses Alina and testifies.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ​^^^^^^^^^

Let us proceed...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any guesses as to how much it will cost McMahon?

I say $10M if he uses a good lawyer; $83M if he uses Alina and testifies.
    He's not a complete ing idiot like Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can only imagine this thread is another bs thread based around trump and the bs cases against him, carol's defamation case being case in point.

LMAO trump gets convicted, in a civil court, to pay carol for a "rape" that never happened, no evidence to speak of, and a butt ing ugly woman claiming rape is great sexual fantasy.

Now you got weak men like Ef applauding a defamation case based on bs because he's an ideological weakling who kowtows to his cult. Talk about a weak mother er but we all knew Ef was weak from the jump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey can only imagine.

Joey cannot read.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ​^^^^^^^^^

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can only imagine this thread is another bs thread based around trump and the bs cases against him, carol's defamation case being case in point.

LMAO trump gets convicted, in a civil court, to pay carol for a "rape" that never happened, no evidence to speak of, and a butt ing ugly woman claiming rape is great sexual fantasy.

Now you got weak men like Ef applauding a defamation case based on bs because he's an ideological weakling who kowtows to his cult. Talk about a weak mother er but we all knew Ef was weak from the jump.
    Tell it, Kori.

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Board misogynists always lose their minds when someone famous has to face consequences for violence against women.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Board misogynists always lose their minds when someone famous has to face consequences for violence against women.
    Especially because he made President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey can only imagine.

Joey cannot read.
    What dd you expect from a 10th grade graduate?

Poor calf-tats beat down by his WWE mom/boss so much that he lashes out at everyone.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ​^^^^^^^^^

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not a complete ing idiot like Trump.
    Pretty sure he will get screwed in court, bigly.

Question is if it will be a criminal or civil case.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ​^^^^^^^^^

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ​^^^^^^^^^

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just amazing how much effort they invest in defending ers who don't give a about them other than fleecing them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ​^^^^^^^^^

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait till McMahon’s wife files for divorce. She will be loaded for bear!

“Grant said in the lawsuit that she lost her employment at the company after McMahon said his wife had found out about their relationship in January 2022 and that he put her under “immense pressure” to sign a nondisclosure agreement that would prevent Grant from talking about the sexual misconduct.“

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol the ST gays are mad Idgaf about any of them and we'd all be better off if they end themselves already. You es are worthless!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fuzzy wtf triggered calf-tats to post on this thread, as it makes no sense?

Did you reveal to him that Karen worked at WWE or was it me mentioning divorce of one of his father figures that triggered his anxiety?

Sure, his boss/mom rides his ass every day of the week but this last "ST gay bashing, idgaf, death wish, puto-less post" of his seems more desperate than normal.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ​^^^^^^^^^

Let us proceed...

Thread Information