Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count

Should have seen it coming when some of the most inept franchises in the league passed on his services.

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

The Ravens were grinding out that running game all year long. Why did they keeping asking him to pass over and over in this game?

Jackson should be benched when the playoffs roll around,,,,

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

The Ravens were grinding out that running game all year long. Why did they keeping asking him to pass over and over in this game?
    It's Russell Wilson 2.0. Except Jackson will never get close to a Superbowl

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Don't be hidin' up in here, bene. Get your ass back in the Political jaunt. Move it!!!

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

I mean, MVPs don't throw into deep triple coverage late in the 4th needing a score, hoping the receiver will make a play

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Trash Allen and Lamar Abdul-Rauf

Veteran
    Post Count
    Do you guys think Russell Wilson is one of the all-time greats? I remember a poster here years ago (not sure if he's still around) that kept saying he's one of the greatest quarterbacks ever.

I used to follow Seattle when they had that awesome team (I started watching them before they won it all as I thought Wilson was a great up and coming quarterback, I loved Marshawn and I also loved the defense). Sure I liked Russell at the time, but I loved the other players too as that is why I was following them. I liked them as a team.

As soon as he threw that pick in the end zone, I was done with him. He was selfish IMO. I always thought in the back of my mind he's not as humble as he portrayed himself as. I remember the NFC Championship game against Green Bay, Marshawn Lynch saved his freaking ass and dragged the team to the Superbowl. Russell Wilson was having a terrible game, threw a bunch of interceptions (4 I think), and then turns around and says something like God made it that way to test him (I don't remember exactly what he said as I was thinking this guy is delusional). If it wasn't for Marshawn Lynch making big, big plays in the second half, and the team as a whole winning that game for them, his worthless ass wouldn't have even made the Superbowl that year to throw the goal line interception. I don't see why he couldn't have given the ball to Marshawn to run it into the end-zone. I am not that well versed in NFL football, but as far as I know (correct me if I am wrong), a quarterback can change the play, right? Even if the coach called all passing plays, surely any great quarterback has the option to change the play if they wanted to, right?

Thread Information