What?

100-0 Niners isn’t good enough?

Ok….

Make it 200-0 Niners

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Niners 24 - Chiefs 21
    There is no down 2 scores late, 3rd Down & 15 Hill play in the playbook this time...

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Niners 100
    Chiefs 0

Sorry not sorry
    49ers deserve this

Chiefs 3rd SB or SF winning after 30 years and 8 NFCCGs

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    There is no down 2 scores late, 3rd Down & 15 Hill play in the playbook this time...
    I know some folks might think I'm trying to "anti-jinx" because I have picked against them in every single game this postseason, and maybe subconsciously I am, but this just never felt like a Chiefs' season to me. I know they played it conservative against Baltimore but that offense still stalls after halftime. It has happened all season long, including the playoffs. If this were the Lions, it would have been an easy win for the Chiefs, but the Niners have been there, they won't be satisfied just by showing up. They want to win it this time and that type of mindset makes all the difference.

I'll say this, though, if the Chiefs do win it, they would have gone through the 11 and 6 Dolphins; the 2nd seed Bills who were the hottest team at the moment and the team I thought was going to win it all; one of the most dominant regular season teams we have ever seen; and the NFC 1st seed, another team just as dominant and who has been a powerhouse for a while. I don't know where this would rank in toughest pkayoffs runs of all-time but it has to be way up there. And to do it in a season where they haven't looked like the usual selves, it just speaks to their championship pedigree.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I know some folks might think I'm trying to "anti-jinx" because I have picked against them in every single game this postseason, and maybe subconsciously I am, but this just never felt like a Chiefs' season to me. I know they played it conservative against Baltimore but that offense still stalls after halftime. It has happened all season long, including the playoffs. If this were the Lions, it would have been an easy win for the Chiefs, but the Niners have been there, they won't be satisfied just by showing up. They want to win it this time and that type of mindset makes all the difference.

I'll say this, though, if the Chiefs do win it, they would have gone through the 11 and 6 Dolphins; the 2nd seed Bills who were the hottest team at the moment and the team I thought was going to win it all; one of the most dominant regular season teams we have ever seen; and the NFC 1st seed, another team just as dominant and who has been a powerhouse for a while. I don't know where this would rank in toughest pkayoffs runs of all-time but it has to be way up there. And to do it in a season where they haven't looked like the usual selves, it just speaks to their championship pedigree.
    On paper a 3rd Ring in 6 years would put KC in discussion for greatest American sports runs

This is Chiefs best run. Winning road games. If they beat another #1 seed AND its Back2Back, some media would rightfully argue greatest NFL run.

I watched the Patriots & Broncos B2B. Pats were very rare better on the back end. Broncos shouldered Elway missing games and I believe they were down at Halftime of the 1998 AFCCG. They avoided the 98 Vikings.

Bills, Ravens & 49ers as Wild Card no less would be Mahomes signature run. Reid should retire unless he wants to try 3Peat

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Taylor Swift vs Purdy's mom

Storylines are flipped since 2019

KC is arriving with trophies and pop stars

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    49ers deserve this

Chiefs 3rd SB or SF winning after 30 years and 8 NFCCGs
    Compared to their previous SB they have upgraded the QB position so they have a good chance

Imagine losing the SB to a QB that was the last pick in the draft. That's the type of thing that can really stain a legacy.

Hope that doesn't happen to Mahomes though.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I dont really care what happens in the game. I'll root for Niners I guess. But I really want Taylor Swift to do a cameo in the halftime show except she comes out in a Brock Purdy jersey and sings "We Are Never Getting Back Together" and then dumps Travis Kelce.

It would be so on brand for her girl boss image and romantic relationship history.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Can't seem to find when Ravens are playing again tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Haha. Don't stop.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Haha. Don't stop.
    gs made a whole game thread about me then tripped over his own in glorious fashion. I choke slammed him so badly when I challenged him he not only made the game thread he made another thread trying to make another bet with me when he backed down from the previous bet. We all know this ing re has no money. It was much more satisfying to just watch him fail spectacularly.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    gs made a whole game thread about me then tripped over his own in glorious fashion. I choke slammed him so badly when I challenged him he not only made the game thread he made another thread trying to make another bet with me when he backed down from the previous bet. We all know this ing re has no money. It was much more satisfying to just watch him fail spectacularly.
    You got nary room, fart-face, you're over hidin' out from the Politics Board because I spanked your precious ass.

ha, ha.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Omenihu out for the Chiefs really changes this matchup imo.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    September

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chiefs 24, 49ers 20

I'm cool with the Niners winning this time but how many times have I been right about KC this playoff? Literally 3-0 picking KC including 2 very tough road playoff games.

Kansas City and Mahomes are a different species in the playoffs. They've officially become the '01 and '02 Lakers. Coast the regular season, break your hearts come playoffs regards of whether they're home or away because they're just too damn clutch.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Omenihu out for the Chiefs really changes this matchup imo.
    They'll be fine. The main thing is stopping the run. Getting after Purdy is secondary, but they have a deep committee.

They've got Mahomes. They'll be fine.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I I'll say this, though, if the Chiefs do win it, they would have gone through the 11 and 6 Dolphins; the 2nd seed Bills who were the hottest team at the moment and the team I thought was going to win it all; one of the most dominant regular season teams we have ever seen; and the NFC 1st seed, another team just as dominant and who has been a powerhouse for a while. I don't know where this would rank in toughest pkayoffs runs of all-time but it has to be way up there. And to do it in a season where they haven't looked like the usual selves, it just speaks to their championship pedigree.
    https://x.com/TheChiefsWire/status/1...136484643?s=20

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Nicky & his brother about to be buried alive. "They'd had enough."

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Thread Information