Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love this woman. She castrates republican men on the regular and spits in the face of AOC and the squad,,,,whats not to love?,,,,

Pelosi faces backlash for demanding swarming protesters 'go back to China': 'Slanderous accusations' (msn.com)

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope both of you die soon

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that you in the pic, Benny?,,,,overweight and slingin' alcohol?,,,,and you think im the one that will be dyin' soon?,,,,,do you get winded in the mornin' when you walk from the bedroom to the bathroom to take a piss?,,,,maybe you wake up in the middle of the night with chest pains that you just chalk up to indigestion or acid reflux,,,,maybe a cough that you cant explain but just been lingerin' for sometime,,,,,you just keep doin' whatcha doin', pal,,,,,its all good,,,,,,

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey, there's the boy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that you in the pic, Benny?,,,,overweight and slingin' alcohol?,,,,and you think im the one that will be dyin' soon?,,,,,do you get winded in the mornin' when you walk from the bedroom to the bathroom to take a piss?,,,,maybe you wake up in the middle of the night with chest pains that you just chalk up to indigestion or acid reflux,,,,maybe a cough that you cant explain but just been lingerin' for sometime,,,,,you just keep doin' whatcha doin', pal,,,,,its all good,,,,,,

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Thread Information