Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give an example of a compe ive state
    If you can't make it in Texas you are the problem. There are tons of opportunities for A players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you can't make it in Texas you are the problem. There are tons of opportunities for A players.
    Oh okay, it's wage workers that are the problem, not the wages. Cuz Texas!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "......Some 51% of Texas renters — a record 2.1 million households — are now “cost-burdened,” meaning they spend more than 30% of their income on rent and utilities. Of those, nearly 1.1 million are severely cost-burdened, meaning they put at least half of their income toward rent and utilities.

The rise in rents has left tenants with fewer dollars to spend on key household costs — like food, health care and transportation — or set aside for a down payment on a home of their own. The steep increase in housing costs has also fueled eviction filings and homelessness in the state’s major metro areas, housing advocates say...."

https://www.texastribune.org/2024/01...t-cost-burden/

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "......Some 51% of Texas renters — a record 2.1 million households — are now “cost-burdened,” meaning they spend more than 30% of their income on rent and utilities. Of those, nearly 1.1 million are severely cost-burdened, meaning they put at least half of their income toward rent and utilities.

The rise in rents has left tenants with fewer dollars to spend on key household costs — like food, health care and transportation — or set aside for a down payment on a home of their own. The steep increase in housing costs has also fueled eviction filings and homelessness in the state’s major metro areas, housing advocates say...."

The kicker, Blake, the livin' in' end? We're paying for healthcare for the Nazi's in Ukraine. We're covering the pensions for the Nazi's in Ukraine.

Putin did that, Blake. Putin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

GOP state, says it all

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    GOP state, says it all
    The kicker, Effy, the livin' in' end? We're paying for healthcare for the Nazi's in Ukraine. We're covering the pensions for the Nazi's in Ukraine.

Putin did that, Effy. Putin.

Thread Information