Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It's funny how everyone on this forum knew Struggle Wilson was trash carried by an all time defense years before anyone else. Dude will be on his 3rd team next year and will probably get benched there too.
    Don't know bout that.

Payton in Denver seems like a control freak who had just as much to do with Denvers tank then Wilson or anyone else on the team.

Wilsons 26 TDs 8 Ints did not suck.
    We'll see what Tomlin is able to do.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This offseason is bananas.

Bears gonna draft Caleb Williams and set their franchise back another five years

Steelers absolutely crushed this off season. They get Wilson for minimum because his old team is gonna foot the bill,,,,they then get a QB in Fields that was a top 15 pick for a 6th round pick. Fields with wayyyyy more upside then drama queen Pickett. They sign Patrick Queen, a Pro Bowler and 2nd team All Pro and is only 24 and hasnt hit his prime yet.

Steelers absolutely crushed this off season. They get Wilson for minimum because his old team is gonna foot the bill,,,,they then get a QB in Fields that was a top 15 pick for a 6th round pick. Fields with wayyyyy more upside then drama queen Pickett. They sign Patrick Queen, a Pro Bowler and 2nd team All Pro and is only 24 and hasnt hit his prime yet.
    A coherent, intelligent post.

Who is behind Parrot Team 4 keyboard yesterday?

Glad he's off the Ravens even tho he was above average.

Him and that tranny can take her act of destroying a player to Miami or wherever.

Kim Kardashian and Odell Beckham Jr.'s Rumored Relationship Timeline (people.com)

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

LGTBQB

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    > Rule changes

Initial thought: unnecessary. Making everyone's job more difficult just to avoid some skill position injuries.

Who was still complaining bout the KickOff? They will dumb it down so much til people just agree to scrap the entire thing and default each drive at the 20 yard line.

Could DJ Burns Jr. play lineman or even linebacker in the NFL?

I say absolutely.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Bills offloaded Diggs to Houston for some picks. 31M dead cap hit this coming season. He’s easily the Bills best offseason pickup ever imo and gave us an amazing 4 seasons. He’s the biggest reason Josh made the meteoric leap from year 2 to 3.

With that said, the situation was becoming too toxic for whatever reason and he will be 31 midway through next season. This year is also the last that we’re on the hook for Von’s salary. 2025 is setting up for a ton of cap space.

2024 is a throwaway year so congrats to Jets or Dolphins for the division. Only wishes this season are Josh’s health and McDermott’s firing
    Last edited by DD; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:54 AM.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Bills offloaded Diggs to Houston for some picks. 31M dead cap hit this coming season. He’s easily the Bills best offseason pickup ever imo and gave us an amazing 4 seasons. He’s the biggest reason Josh made the meteoric leap from year 2 to 3.

With that said, the situation was becoming too toxic for whatever reason and he will be 31 midway through next season. This year is also the last that we’re on the hook for Von’s salary. 2025 is setting up for a ton of cap space.

2024 is a throwaway year so congrats to Jets or Dolphins for the division. Only wishes this season are Josh’s health and McDermott’s firing

It's a shame that Allen and Diggs weren't able to win a damn thing together, along with Poyer and Hyde. Such a waste, but just like they're moving on from these players, the coach has to be next (late by a couple of years though).

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bills GM Beane takes a historic Cap hit this season to enjoy a massive spending opportunity next offseason. I read he's done this before, when he originally joined the Bills.

The only big mistake was extending Diggs last offseason. Next offseason Von Miller is another cut candidate.

Diggs/Texans will win this trade in 2024 but it's debatable after that.

Last season - Diggs output nose dived in the 2nd Half. Overall his performance in Bills playoff games left much to be desired. This is the sort of move consistent Contenders need to make. He's the teams offensive star, paid well and wears the Captain yet increasingly ing? Bye.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    This offseason is bananas.

Bears gonna draft Caleb Williams and set their franchise back another five years
    Who do u got ahead of him? Jayden, JJ or Drake?

Gotta draft someone. But with our history at this position, it'd be the wrong pick no matter who we pick. We're simply not allowed to have a Franchise QB.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Who do u got ahead of him? Jayden, JJ or Drake?

Gotta draft someone. But with our history at this position, it'd be the wrong pick no matter who we pick. We're simply not allowed to have a Franchise QB.
    Don't think any of the QBs are truly worthy of going #1 (would've taken Marvin Harrison Jr and rode with Fields another season myself) but if I had to pick I'd prolly go with Jayden Daniels. Think at best he becomes Lamar Jackson 2.0 but most likely he's a lateral move from Fields.

I really like Penix but I don't think his body holds up to the NFL.

Maye has that Kirk Cousins feel to me but he's coming out with the same profile as Josh Allen (havent watched enough of him as I did with Allen).

Rattler or Pratt could be the Brock Purdy of this draft but are obviously QBs you could get in the middle rounds.

The rest are irrelevant imo; Williams is too immature and his talent is vastly overrated, JJ is Mac Jones, and the rest are career back-ups.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    NFL draft is fan masterbation. The number of elements in play - health, team role, ability. To name a few. Third of your teams picks will never make an imprint. Another third their contract will run out for more numerous reasons.

Major media jerk sesh. Tell me who is on the field Week 1.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Off season Chips are nice and all. But it'd be nice if could follow that up with a few Ws during the season.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Falcns

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How the do the Bills allow the Chiefs to trade up for their pick to take the one player in this draft that fits them like a glove tbh?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Harbaugh walks in and drafts a Lineman. He'll be winning in no time.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 1 Day Ago at 12:35 PM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    How the do the Bills allow the Chiefs to trade up for their pick to take the one player in this draft that fits them like a glove tbh?
    Yeah that was confusing. The Bills desperately need help at receiver. Not only do they not take one in the first round, they gave one to the Chiefs

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    First Round thoughts

Nothing surprising at the top

Falcons very odd move. I don't hate Penix, though it just makes no sense for Atlanta given the Cousins contract. If you want to squeeze the last 2-3 years of Kirk, should get him some help now. Then again who knows... Packers look like geniuses for developing Jordan Love.

Love what the Bears have done this offseason

I dont really understand why JJ McCarthy was going as high as he was, but seems like Vikings were locked in on him for a while

I liked Bo Nix more than most. I thought he was QB4 of this draft. Was hoping the Raiders would wind up with him (didnt think he would go top 12). Think he's especially a good for for what Payton has historically liked to do.

My initial reaction at the Bowers pick was disgust. Not because Bowers is not a prospect worthy of the #13 pick (if anything, could have gone higher), but because TE is generally not a position of great value, the Raiders have huge needs on the right side of the OL (which is a high value position), and Fuaga was just waiting there to be plugged into RT or RG. It is really in bent on their offensive coordinator to be creative with Bowers and maximize his usage. Have to justify the pick. Kinda just felt like a draft where the Raiders have to come away with a QB, but none of the remaining ones are worthwhile imo. Guess its a Minshew year or maybe O'Connell again.

Good players just seem to fall to the Eagles all the time

Bills trade with Chiefs might be one they regret sooner than later. Just wild they didnt draft Worthy themselves

Pearsall is a nice pick for SF

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    SportsFest weekend
    Last edited by FrostKing; 23 Hours Ago at 05:15 PM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Harbaugh walks in and drafts a Lineman. He'll be winning in no time.
    Solid pick.

A WR is no good if Herbert is continually getting sacked / hurried.

Thread Information