Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Are the Cowboys ever going to fix their running back problem? They should have picked the kid from Florida State.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Are the Cowboys ever going to fix their running back problem? They should have picked the kid from Florida State.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Cardinals, Rams & 49ers drafted Seminoles

All these QBs drafted. Good lord. While the contenders get skill position.

Where is the Meat

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't understand passing on Benson, but I do like drafting some linemen that look promising, but probably not right away. Dak gonna be running scared. Keeping Tyron Smith for just a year would put this draft at a higher grade. I'll be rooting for the Texans for the first time this year, they look to be building well.

I don't understand passing on Benson, but I do like drafting some linemen that look promising, but probably not right away. Dak gonna be running scared. Keeping Tyron Smith for just a year would put this draft at a higher grade. I'll be rooting for the Texans for the first time this year, they look to be building well.
    Can't wait to see Zeke Elliot get stuffed on 3rd and 2 as the Texans punk Jerrahs Boys.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I don't know who finally flipped on the ing light switch in Houston but I'm glad to see it happen. They are building a legit contender. Feels weird typing that

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    First Round thoughts

Nothing surprising at the top

Falcons very odd move. I don't hate Penix, though it just makes no sense for Atlanta given the Cousins contract. If you want to squeeze the last 2-3 years of Kirk, should get him some help now. Then again who knows... Packers look like geniuses for developing Jordan Love.

Love what the Bears have done this offseason

I dont really understand why JJ McCarthy was going as high as he was, but seems like Vikings were locked in on him for a while

I liked Bo Nix more than most. I thought he was QB4 of this draft. Was hoping the Raiders would wind up with him (didnt think he would go top 12). Think he's especially a good for for what Payton has historically liked to do.

My initial reaction at the Bowers pick was disgust. Not because Bowers is not a prospect worthy of the #13 pick (if anything, could have gone higher), but because TE is generally not a position of great value, the Raiders have huge needs on the right side of the OL (which is a high value position), and Fuaga was just waiting there to be plugged into RT or RG. It is really in bent on their offensive coordinator to be creative with Bowers and maximize his usage. Have to justify the pick. Kinda just felt like a draft where the Raiders have to come away with a QB, but none of the remaining ones are worthwhile imo. Guess its a Minshew year or maybe O'Connell again.

Good players just seem to fall to the Eagles all the time

Bills trade with Chiefs might be one they regret sooner than later. Just wild they didnt draft Worthy themselves

Pearsall is a nice pick for SF
    Chiefs playing chess while rest of the league plays checkers. There’s no Tyreek Hill replacement nor do they need one since they’re 2/2 without him. The Bills would’ve wasted Worthy but the Chiefs drafted him to take advantage of the new kickoff rule where they will avg better field position now than everybody.

If he also develops into a stud WR then it just looks exponentially better. People are sleeping on the new KO rules though. Chiefs (and Dolphins) will have shorter fields than their compe ion for the foreseeable future and that is absolutely worth a late 1st rounder

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chiefs playing chess while rest of the league plays checkers. There’s no Tyreek Hill replacement nor do they need one since they’re 2/2 without him. The Bills would’ve wasted Worthy but the Chiefs drafted him to take advantage of the new kickoff rule where they will avg better field position now than everybody.

If he also develops into a stud WR then it just looks exponentially better. People are sleeping on the new KO rules though. Chiefs (and Dolphins) will have shorter fields than their compe ion for the foreseeable future and that is absolutely worth a late 1st rounder
    Should be good for Turpin, too

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Should be good for Turpin, too

And Hill if the Dolphins unlock him there

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    that could not be more awesome

Thread Information