Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden's going to win the electoral college by winning PA and squeaking out AZ, NV, and WI, though losing GA and MI..., the Senate will finish 50-50 as Tester and Brown and the other swing state Dems hold, and the Democrats will flip the House and have a narrow trifecta.

Discuss.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when you said DeSantis would take out Trump for the republican nominee this year?,,,,,,remember when I said youre stupid for thinking that and Trump would crush him and everyone else?,,,,,now you think Biden will beat Trump?,,,,,,,,,are you ever right, MM? Are you bitter that your boy DeSantis lost?,,,,,

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he will. Trump is his own worst enemy. That's well known

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vegas has Trump as the favorite and Vegas isnt in the business of losing money,,,,please,,,,i beg all you posters that think Trump will lose,,,,,bet against him,,,,I just wanna laugh when you lose all your money,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let Yam s bury himself, just like he got killed in court for over $83M.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yam s hinted that his 2024 running mate could be Tim Scott.

Magas are spinning in their graves or hurting badly from indigestion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yam s hinted that his 2024 running mate could be Tim Scott.

Magas are spinning in their graves or hurting badly from indigestion.
    Establishmentarian ticket 100%. Though, Scott would be a much better choice objectively than some nobody like Kristi Noem or Elise Stefanik who provide zero electoral value. Though, Scott is another bland evangelical... he's basically a black Mike Pence. Trump could do worse than Scott. He's not going to pick Haley or any of the other never-trumpers. If he has to pick a female, it's Katie Britt or Nancy Mace, the latter of which he's touted and has been voting his way lately. A lot of people are saying if he picks a black VP it should be Ben Carson from Michigan, but that would be an old as ticket. I don't think it would be a terrible choice but it would be too outsider heavy as Carson hasn't held higher office than HUD secretary in a presidential cabinet. IMO Lee Zeldin would be a no brainer pick even though it won't flip NY it sure as would get a lot of moderates on board and prove to a lot of independents that Trump truly isn't some anti-choice Christian nationalist zealot that the QAnon'ers paint him out to be. Plus if Zeldin is on the ticket you probably save most of the in bent House seats in NY in what is likely to be a razor thin House majority in either direction, that could very well save the House for the GOP considering you've already likely lost NY-03, lost 2 House seats down south in Louisiana and Alabama, and gained 3 in North Carolina, possibly 4 depending on how that northeastern district votes.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Establishmentarian ticket 100%. Though, Scott would be a much better choice objectively than some nobody like Kristi Noem or Elise Stefanik who provide zero electoral value. Though, Scott is another bland evangelical... he's basically a black Mike Pence. Trump could do worse than Scott. He's not going to pick Haley or any of the other never-trumpers. If he has to pick a female, it's Katie Britt or Nancy Mace, the latter of which he's touted and has been voting his way lately. A lot of people are saying if he picks a black VP it should be Ben Carson from Michigan, but that would be an old as ticket. I don't think it would be a terrible choice but it would be too outsider heavy as Carson hasn't held higher office than HUD secretary in a presidential cabinet. IMO Lee Zeldin would be a no brainer pick even though it won't flip NY it sure as would get a lot of moderates on board and prove to a lot of independents that Trump truly isn't some anti-choice Christian nationalist zealot that the QAnon'ers paint him out to be. Plus if Zeldin is on the ticket you probably save most of the in bent House seats in NY in what is likely to be a razor thin House majority in either direction, that could very well save the House for the GOP considering you've already likely lost NY-03, lost 2 House seats down south in Louisiana and Alabama, and gained 3 in North Carolina, possibly 4 depending on how that northeastern district votes.
    "Matzel, Matzel, good things."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he will…this time by at least 25 million votes…

and he STILL wont even know he won or where he is….

he will just mop the ing floor with the loser
    and then go out for an ice cream!

bwahahahahaha!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he will…this time by at least 25 million votes…

and he STILL wont even know he won or where he is….

he will just mop the ing floor with the loser
    and then go out for an ice cream!

bwahahahahaha!
    No. Be realistic.

Odds are likely he wins by a slimmer margin than 2020, both in the popular vote and in the electoral college.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vegas has Trump as the favorite and Vegas isnt in the business of losing money,,,,please,,,,i beg all you posters that think Trump will lose,,,,,bet against him,,,,I just wanna laugh when you lose all your money,,,
    Vegas also had Clinton beating Trump.
    And one cannot bet in Vegas on presidential elections. (Yes, you are an idiot)
    Vegas uses money coming in to help them make odds. This is what they are experts at.
    So please tell the board how manpower Vegas used to come up with their prediction.
    And more importantly, how, since its not tied to money, how they made their odds. They spend money on polls... what?

Junk in, junk out...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vegas uses money coming in to help them make odds. This is what they are experts at.
    So please tell the board how manpower Vegas used to come up with their prediction.
    And more importantly, how, since its not tied to money, how they made their odds. They spend money on polls... what?

Junk in, junk out...
    Can you imagine magas voting for Yam s with a black gop vp?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Junk in, junk out...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Be realistic.

Odds are likely he wins by a slimmer margin than 2020, both in the popular vote and in the electoral college.

sure…

7 million votes…BEFORE

failed coup
    91 Felonies
    2nd impeachment
    syphilis hands
    certified as a RAPIST- fined 83 million
    300 million dollars of fraud to be fined soon

FELONY CONVICTIONS coming soon- before election

id say im being realistic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Junk in, junk out...
    Yup. And believe me, I tried. I would go "all in" on Biden for 2024, but that's illegal in Nevada. Betting sites like Predic have very small limits that could barely buy you a hamburger. To make such a large six-figure bet on a presidential election you have to convert your cash to bitcoin and then bet it on sites based in the UK.

sure…

7 million votes…BEFORE

failed coup
    91 Felonies
    2nd impeachment
    syphilis hands

Unfortunately for Biden, most of those are about equally as sticky as anything brought up in 2008 to Obama... ACORN, Ayers, Wright, maybe born in Kenya, etc.

And it's extremely unlikely he'll get convicted before the election, at least outside of New York, where he'll likely either be exonerated or else take a plea deal for a misdemeanor conviction and no jail time.

The fact is that Biden will narrowly win the election, Trump will either get exonerated or take plea deals on all charges, serve no prison time, he'll fuss about the election again for awhile but not quite like last time, and he'll gradually but surely fade into the shadows of politics and nobody from the Trump family will ever run for POTUS again.

That's it, and that's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure…

7 million votes…BEFORE

failed coup
    91 Felonies
    2nd impeachment
    syphilis hands

You forgot part of large % of GOP voters prefer Nikki over Yam s as shown in primaries.

Audie=GOAT human MarioSpeedwagon's Avatar
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Biden's going to win the electoral college by winning PA and squeaking out AZ, NV, and WI, though losing GA and MI..., the Senate will finish 50-50 as Tester and Brown and the other swing state Dems hold, and the Democrats will flip the House and have a narrow trifecta.

Discuss.
    The more Trump is in the public eye the better for Biden. Trump getting back on Twitter to remind people how crazy would have been best, but debates and campaign rallies will do the trick hopefully

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot part of large % of GOP voters prefer Nikki over Yam s as shown in primaries.
    still a lose-lose if haley remains standing because she would pardon the traitor…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holeee sheet

We are so ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holeee sheet

We are so ed

dat was hilarious tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holeee sheet

We are so ed

To be fair to Biden, he corrected himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair to Biden, he corrected himself.
    Lol as if that matters to trumpers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol as if that matters to trumpers
    So u think Biden is not a senile old ?

Really?

Talk about a mindless lemming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So u think Biden is not a senile old ?

Really?

Talk about a mindless lemming
    Not mutually exclusive.

Biden being senile and incompetent and Trump being a big time let down like the 2016 Golden State Warriors are not mutually exclusive, either.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    For mindless lemmings, I suggest you take a gander of the Ukraine thread lol

Thread Information