faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I don’t have food in the mornings. I don’t like the idea breakfast. Waking up from sleep with instantly available food that you didn’t have to hunt and kill. Breakfast breeds arrogance and laziness. I will not eat until work has been done. Instead, I start my day with hunger and memories. My path to the top wasn’t a straight line. There’s been bumps in the road. Tears. Blood. I sit and remember the worst times of my life. The pain and the heart ache. Some mornings, if I really try, I can almost cry. I take all that anguish and pain then add a little nicotine and caffeine to set my blood on fire - and I enter the world ready to win life or die while I’m trying. Angry men siege nations. I don’t have time for cheerios. The universe will pay me what she owes me. All of the money and power I deserve. I am owed superiority over other men. God owes me this. And he has given it to me. But I want more. I will use my bare hands to strangle space-time itself. I will squeeze success from the very fabric of the cosmos BY FORCE. Do you understand me?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The only water I drink is sparkling water because sparkling water is for rich people, and I'll tell you why. You can get non-carbonated water, still water, from the ing tap, the government gives you that , effectively for free. Sparkling water you have to buy so if you only drink sparkling water, you only drink rich mans water. I explained this to someone, some bumbaclot, and he replied with the typical "But I don't like sparkling-" You don't like sparkling water? You don't like water? "Yeah but the bubbles!" The bubbles? You're scared of bubbles, you little ? It doesn't taste of anything. It has bubbles in it, oh, you're afraid of bubbles? is wrong with you? This is another full-grown man, ing some other .

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Is this one even Andrew Tate themed?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Breakfast is alpha. Eggs & milk. Weaklings are lactose intolerant.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yup, TMI.

No need to say he intends to squeeze success from the very fabric of the cosmos BY FORCE.,

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Love waking up early and going out for a good hearty weekend breakfast. About once a month or so.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Toby Keith ate breakfast. Look at him now.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    As a regular American fat guy, not a morbidly obese sicko, I also think breakfast is for cucks. If I’m going to eat an irresponsible amount of calories, I’d rather spend it on dinner foods vs traditional breakfast stuff. Who would ever pick bacon strips & OJ over a nice steak & glass of wine? Soggy home fries vs a nice baked potato? And what kind of grown adult eats pancakes?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    As a regular American fat guy, not a morbidly obese sicko, I also think breakfast is for cucks. If I’m going to eat an irresponsible amount of calories, I’d rather spend it on dinner foods vs traditional breakfast stuff. Who would ever pick bacon strips & OJ over a nice steak & glass of wine? Soggy home fries vs a nice baked potato? And what kind of grown adult eats pancakes?
    I mostly agree with this except when I'm staying at a hotel that has a moderately good or great breakfast buffet.

Traveling for work is always miserable for one reason or another, but at least I can take solace in being able to wake up and eat a disgusting amount of eggs before I have to go to some stupid meeting that coulda been done over zoom.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Breakfast at hotels always gives me heartburn, especially sitting in a meeting with that grease percolating in my stomach. I'll grab fruit and juice but I leave the cooked food out of it until lunch.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Tyler has some great taquerias with amazing breakfast tacos and burritos. I typically seek one out on a Saturday. I can't tell you the last time had pancakes. I can live my whole life never having pancakes again

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I love breakfast! Keep skipping it that way u fat fks stay fat eating st 8pm then going to bed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I mostly agree with this except when I'm staying at a hotel that has a moderately good or great breakfast buffet.

Traveling for work is always miserable for one reason or another, but at least I can take solace in being able to wake up and eat a disgusting amount of eggs before I have to go to some stupid meeting that coulda been done over zoom.
    About the only non-5 star hotel breakfast I can tolerate is Embassy Suites where the chef makes you a fresh omelet with whatever you want, so I load the vegetables.

Anywhere else, I just get a waffle, cereal, coffee and/or muffins

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Sourdough waffles and pancakes are great every once in a while tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    About the only non-5 star hotel breakfast I can tolerate is Embassy Suites where the chef makes you a fresh omelet with whatever you want, so I load the vegetables.

Anywhere else, I just get a waffle, cereal, coffee and/or muffins
    Oh yes the Embassy Suites breakfast is fantastic, easily the best one out of all the economy-class hotels that have a breakfast buffet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I make whole wheat waffles every now and then, mix in some pecans and add strawberries on top. The wheat can be a little heavy compared to buttermilk but still delicious

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Banana and coffee every morning.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

so basically foodcoma nap through your meeting?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I love breakfast! Keep skipping it that way u fat fks stay fat eating st 8pm then going to bed.
    I've skipped breakfast and mostly lunch too my whole life and only eaten big dinners from roughly 6 to 10 pm and no snacking during the day and I'm 5'8" 135 pounds & a six pack.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I've skipped breakfast and mostly lunch too my whole life and only eaten big dinners from roughly 6 to 10 pm and no snacking during the day and I'm 5'8" 135 pounds & a six pack.
    So basically skinny as f*ck?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Those hobbit feet weigh at least 35 lbs themselves tho

Thread Information