Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BS! I have plenty of examples of others spamming but they're apart of the crowd that cries to the mods so....
    No you don't you have multiple instances of people quoting you and ing with you, but they're quotes not Spam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you don't you have multiple instances of people quoting you and ing with you, but they're quotes not Spam.
    Nah bro, you're a ing re like the rest. It's easy as 123 to find even just one example and that's the Ashli Babbit thread in which Effeminate- spammed the out of that one thread similar to Thread and there's many more examples out there.

Just because you're a pussy like all the rest doesn't mean I'm wrong you dumb mother er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know the hilarious thing of all, like all regressives, yall cry foul and have accused me of crying to the mods, which I never have, but here yall are canceling those yall don't like. It's the same ol' "accuse them of what you're doing" tactic. Yall ain't nothing but cry baby es!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hour Ago
    koriwhat
    LMAO

This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list
    View Post
    1 Hour Ago
    koriwhat
    LMAO

This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

He's crying more isn't he.

Cry even more, spaz. That'll show em!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well fuzzy, joey von calf-tats has six posts in a row; calling people pussies, ST gays, playing the stalking victims, complaining how life is not fair, and lamenting the loss of Al from AZ.

Your turn to provide him some "fatherly" advice on life, again, as even with two dads, it is apparent that he never received any and he is trouble from the banning.

You can see his tears through all the idgaf posts, just like when derp was banned.

C'est la vie
    In order for Joey to take advice he would have to admit that something was wrong. It makes it funny because his defense mechanism essentially sees him punch himself in the face. In a way, his playing the victim is apt; just not in the way he intends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know the hilarious thing of all, like all regressives, yall cry foul and have accused me of crying to the mods, which I never have, but here yall are canceling those yall don't like. It's the same ol' "accuse them of what you're doing" tactic. Yall ain't nothing but cry baby es!
    I only see the LeaveBrittneyAlone! gif from your avatar now. Thanks for this crusade for your martyr.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My plan worked to perfection. Of course I don't know who Dale is. But it drove him into spamming overdrive when I started creating the idea that I might. He took the bait and ran with it and now he's gone as we have all been wanting. You're welcome.
    Looks like you got rid of Dale's copycat butt buddy too, now that he doesn't have a to suck around here. Two for one. Nice work.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like you got rid of Dale's copycat butt buddy too, now that he doesn't have a to suck around here. Two for one. Nice work.
    I have him on ignore, but I would look at his post occasionally and I saw he was following me around wanting me to apologize for what I did to Joey. That's where the light bulb came from. It struck a nerve in him. So I went ahead and tested the waters and created a narrative about him that I might expose him.

Dale used to be a master craftsman when it came to online banter. Lots of forums over lots of years. But I've been doing this just as long as he has. From the days of ESPN boards. The fact is he's become too old to recognize when someone has roped him and is pulling him around. And he's lost too much of his cognitive ability to be clever anymore so he just spams and resorts to his old and tired catchphrases. He needs to head to the glue factory of online posters. He lost his touch a long time ago.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And for the record, I was actually going to kick Joey's ass. The moment he started talking about bringing his friends I knew he wanted to jump me. Because people like Joey do things like that. He's never had to fight his own fight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have him on ignore, but I would look at his post occasionally and I saw he was following me around wanting me to apologize for what I did to Joey. That's where the light bulb came from. It struck a nerve in him. So I went ahead and tested the waters and created a narrative about him that I might expose him.

Dale used to be a master craftsman when it came to online banter. Lots of forums over lots of years. But I've been doing this just as long as he has. From the days of ESPN boards. The fact is he's become too old to recognize when someone has roped him and is pulling him around. And he's lost too much of his cognitive ability to be clever anymore so he just spams and resorts to his old and tired catchphrases. He needs to head to the glue factory of online posters. He lost his touch a long time ago.
    No kidding, the ole got was desperate for attention wherever he could get it after ElNoNo castrated him.

See: https://disqus.com/by/cactiofthecac rio/

C'est la vie

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No kidding, the ole got was desperate for attention wherever he could get it after ElNoNo castrated him.

See: https://disqus.com/by/cactiofthecac rio/

C'est la vie
    You stalked an ST poster across the internet. You try so hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yikes. What a weirdo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Imagine living this life

It must SUCK

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Imagine living this life

It must SUCK
    Coming from a guy who worships a midget dictator AND claims he gets every prediction correct.

CALLED IT!

You…. are pitiful.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My plan worked to perfection. Of course I don't know who Dale is. But it drove him into spamming overdrive when I started creating the idea that I might. He took the bait and ran with it and now he's gone as we have all been wanting. You're welcome.
    My ass, bene. I've existed long enough in your kitchen to know that you'll keep skippin' the night fantastic till you lose that pretty little wife of yours and then have to employ a skip tracer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He doesn't know whether to love me, or, beg the Sysop to ban me, poymanent.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You were wrong to post that information and ya know it. I've never been more disappointed by a Spurs Poster as I was when I discovered what you'd done, son. Broke me heart.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And look at the date stamps on these threads. me. I thought you'd prosper and blossom during my banishment. no You're on your asses. Christ, now I feel pressure to resuscitate you bums.

ADDENDUM: Jesus H., my pre banned is still on the front page. I'm too damn old & sodded to carry your asses.

Let us proceed...

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were given a gift: The chance to wean yourself off of a self-destructive habit of spending most of every day attempting to troll an internet forum visited by, maybe, 12-15 people (most of whom are ignoring you.)

You had several free days to find a more productive and fulfilling way to spend what's remaining of your twilight years. It could have been anything.

But in the end, you came crawling back like a common crack . Profoundly sad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You were given a gift: The chance to wean yourself off of a self-destructive habit of spending most of every day attempting to troll an internet forum visited by, maybe, 12-15 people (most of whom are ignoring you.)

You had several free days to find a more productive and fulfilling way to spend what's remaining of your twilight years. It could have been anything.

And I find ya's>>>>>>>>>on your asses, lamenting my absence. You couldn't even get my old offin' the front page, Spurm.

& daddy, you too are gonna have those "twilight years," Spurm. You'll still remember old Dale then, by God.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...he was following me around wanting me to apologize for what I did to Joey.
    What you did to me? LOL You're constantly fellating yourself over nothing whatsoever.

You stupid s think too highly of yourselves and make believe is not reality bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And for the record, I was actually going to kick Joey's ass. The moment he started talking about bringing his friends I knew he wanted to jump me. Because people like Joey do things like that. He's never had to fight his own fight.

Sure bro, sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Mr 37k posts and counting has no self awareness to speak of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the gay facebook stalker tbh... Dude loves reaching out on FB to those he's infatuated with like yours truly. Sorry for him but I'm not gay in the least. Maybe Bene should just go ahead and stalk FlufferBumpkins on FB, or grindr, if he's truly looking for a (wo)man.

But but but he was truly going to kick my ass... Too bad for my friends who ed that up.

The make believe world that gay boy lives in is hilarious!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coming from a guy who worships a midget dictator AND claims he gets every prediction correct.

CALLED IT!

You…. are pitiful.
    You're still a bro! Go stick your thumbs up right up your ass!

Thread Information