Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No kidding, the ole got was desperate for attention wherever he could get it after ElNoNo castrated him.

See: https://disqus.com/by/cactiofthecac rio/

C'est la vie
    Thanks for gathering all my , Effy. I'll transfer it to my HD. Danka shane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes
    Continue to render asunder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My plan worked to perfection. Of course I don't know who Dale is. But it drove him into spamming overdrive when I started creating the idea that I might. He took the bait and ran with it and now he's gone as we have all been wanting. You're welcome.
    What is the status of your "plan" presently?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mr 37k posts and counting has no self awareness to speak of.
    nobody look at Joey’s post count.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody teach Joey how to divide and find a per-day number either.

He sure popped in quick when I mentioned "crack " though, didn't he?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mult!!! Sweetheart!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!

The old Mult sticks up for the Cubby.

It's good to be back I'll tell ya's true. I hate when time flies, but this was one ing long week. I thought it would never end. The first 3 days all I did was sulk on the couch swearing vengeance.

"What's wrong, Dale?"

"Nothing."

"Dale!"

"They banned me."

"I figured as much. You never know when to just let it be. You and this obsession with that man, that Trump."

"Now what am I gonna do?" wrong question. I shoulda known better!

"Get a job, make yourself busy." see?

"It's only for a week." though I had my doubts whether even that declaration by Sysop was true. I refreshed that page at least 9 times a day to see if it changed, and to see if I read it right to start with. I got my readers, cleaned 'em and read it devoutly, prayed every chance I got that Sysop wouldn't increase the 7 days punishment [No reason given. for banning], or, even God forbid, make it permanent. But it held fast and the clock started moving faster once the weekend came. I woke up 7AM this morning and 3 minutes after 8/re-activation time/ I tried it. No luck. By then I was mental case, laid back down on my couch, fluffed my feather pillow, drew the 5 quilts up over me and watched "My Three Sons" till I fell asleep, woke up just this side of 10AM, staggered the 10 feet from couch to Desk Top, gave the old refresh and I was back in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mult!!! Sweetheart!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!

The old Mult sticks up for the Cubby.

It's good to be back I'll tell ya's true. I hate when time flies, but this was one ing long week. I thought it would never end. The first 3 days all I did was sulk on the couch swearing vengeance.

"What's wrong, Dale?"

"Nothing."

"Dale!"

"They banned me."

"I figured as much. You never know when to just let it be. You and this obsession with that man, that Trump."

"Now what am I gonna do?" wrong question. I shoulda known better!

"Get a job, make yourself busy." see?

"It's only for a week." though I had my doubts whether even that declaration by Sysop was true. I refreshed that page at least 9 times a day to see if it changed, and to see if I read it right to start with. I got my readers, cleaned 'em and read it devoutly, prayed every chance I got that Sysop wouldn't increase the 7 days punishment [No reason given. for banning], or, even God forbid, make it permanent. But it held fast and the clock started moving faster once the weekend came. I woke up 7AM this morning and 3 minutes after 8/re-activation time/ I tried it. No luck. By then I was mental case, laid back down on my couch, fluffed my feather pillow, drew the 5 quilts up over me and watched "My Three Sons" till I fell asleep, woke up just this side of 10AM, staggered the 10 feet from couch to Desk Top, gave the old refresh and I was back in.
    Multi

Welcome back you old blunderbuss

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got put in the corner. He'll behave now. You're just still upset because Lamar is still sitting in the sidelines and Mahomes has rang yet again

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He got put in the corner. He'll behave now. You're just still upset because Lamar is still sitting in the sidelines and Mahomes has rang yet again
    You said I wouldn't be back, bene.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he spams for 2+ years, you claim after some uptick you lead him into a ban. Why did it take you 2 years?
    And the *ban lasted one week.
    If Sir-Spams-a-lot returns will be done?

Pretty sure when 0.00000000000000175$ per post is need again we'll see the same sludge.

Also, rent free. Glad Mrs. Maalox facilitated getting the Taylor Swift doll to you. You can use it on your bandwagon jump to KC.

You said I wouldn't be back, bene.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So he spams for 2+ years, you claim after some uptick you lead him into a ban. Why did it take you 2 years?
    And the *ban lasted one week.
    If Sir-Spams-a-lot returns will be done?

Pretty sure when 0.00000000000000175$ per post is need again we'll see the same sludge.

Also, rent free. Glad Mrs. Maalox facilitated getting the Taylor Swift doll to you. You can use it on your bandwagon jump to KC.
    Because he can't decide if he wants me banned, or, wants to be me. Effy is kinda like that as well, peeg too, peeg ain't immune, not by a jugful he ain't. Nobody does it like Dale does it, ever. It's my religion.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude knows he's on notice.

Haven't seen any spam.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    ing Cully...

What did the old pedo do this time?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I ain't forgot where the bodies buried Cully, remember that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dude knows he's on notice.

Haven't seen any spam.
    Word. I was most fortunate to receive (Notice) of (a 1 week ban) instead of (lifetime). I had to rub my eyes and stare at that notice for 10 minutes to make sure it was what it actually was, and then for the week after I kept that (Notice) on the desk top to make sure Sy didn't increase it, but just left it alone. And (alone) it remained.

I survived, Dumper. I'm like our President, President Trump= "They say that I got killed, but, I'm livin' still."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I ain't forgot where the bodies buried Cully, remember that.
    Look at ya, returning to your own vomit like a dog, after apologizing, what a decade, even more ago.

You're living proof that it'll never end.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Look at ya, returning to your own vomit like a dog, after apologizing, what a decade, even more ago.

You're living proof that it'll never end.
    It is what it is...forgot about this place for the longest. Don't worry, not a spot I plan on frequenting much in the future.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ing Cully...

I stomped a good sized mudhole, built a shoe store in their collective asses, lit their tails afire and they scrambled like rats and told Sysop on me. I spent a week in purgatory with the sodomites.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Cully...

He spammed the forum nonstop.

We stopped it.

We will stop it again if he's a dumbass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It is what it is...forgot about this place for the longest. Don't worry, not a spot I plan on frequenting much in the future.
    What the was that Black dudes name who wouldn't be waylaid by Magic's BS? Sweet Jesus, that SOB was a rough customer. Methinks Magic went to Stern after he surfaced and it was arranged that this fellow get tossed out of the NBA for drugs. "I can't have it, Mr. Stern, he wants to kill me. And he won't stop. I tried skinnin' and grinnin' on him, but he just stared with that death stare of his. Please, Mr. Stern, and soon."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

We stopped it.

...harumpff!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

We stopped it.

Ah, the same he did on the AZ suns forum over a decade ago. Some things never change...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    What the was that Black dudes name who wouldn't be waylaid by Magic's BS? Sweet Jesus, that SOB was a rough customer. Methinks Magic went to Stern after he surfaced and it was arranged that this fellow get tossed out of the NBA for drugs. "I can't have it, Mr. Stern, he wants to kill me. And he won't stop. I tried skinnin' and grinnin' on him, but he just stared with that death stare of his. Please, Mr. Stern, and soon."
    Sigh...you'll never stop this schtick will ya?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ah, the same he did on the AZ suns forum over a decade ago. Some things never change...
    That's when they was O & 36. tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sigh...you'll never stop this schtick will ya?
    True. I enjoy my , I enjoy remembrances of days gone by. "The past is prologue."

(((Lewis Lloyd))) that was him! Everybody else played along with Magic's act, but not LL. He was having none of it. NONE!

Thread Information