Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Get caught with that and see what happens.

Jesus...

Just dont do this.
    Its just not worth it.
    Im sorry I called you an idiot.
    But please just dont do this because its more likely to lead to bad outcomes.
    Please.

I have many friends who are hunters and some now only use cameras.
    I have seen everything to be done with deer processing, smoking, all of it.
    dont do this anymore. You will not regret it. Just find some friends who are hunters and do it the right way.
    like, bow hunters? I mean if you have archery skills you probably could get away with poaching your meat a lot easier in general, but archery and bow hunting takes a lot more practice especially if you grew up with nothing but guns.

I do agree with between all the shoplifting, poaching, speeding, sneaking into expensive venues including concerts and Disney and whatnot and not getting caught, that i've played with fire with the law for a long time, and it's probably best for karma's sake to not push it too far.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I am living in Kerrville while we build our house in Fredericksburg where we have 13.5 acres. Kerrville is pretty nice, lots of great river spots. Definitely lots of trump flags and stickers but that’s to be expected in rural Texas. Land is always a good investment

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I am living in Kerrville while we build our house in Fredericksburg where we have 13.5 acres. Kerrville is pretty nice, lots of great river spots. Definitely lots of trump flags and stickers but that’s to be expected in rural Texas. Land is always a good investment
    I've seen plenty of those in rural California, rural Illinois, and rural New York State as well. It's not a Texas thing. Texans actually prefer their war hawk GOP types.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If an outsider moves in and is not a Trump are they going to persecute him and family.

Or no, they are not that militant?

Plenty of highways / freeway running in and out of Kerrville.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    he's never done it, cmon man. The whole point of spotlighting is, well, the spotlight.
    Im have a tendency to believe people. In person. Then they prove otherwise.
    But I forget that I am on the internet and in addition to this, a board with habitual liars.

Temporary loss of knowing my surroundings.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Hes a fkn idiot.
    Let him go to jail.

He is trying to rationalize the rules by portraying himself as the great deer culler.
    This is the same guy that stole food from a charity meal center.
    So he is use to "taking life by the horns" By stealing from charities.

Damn we have some wackos on this board...
    The celibate and m and m would make a fantastic company team.
    Its like you really want to invest in what they have to offer... Christ amighty...
    MM and I would be God-tier business partners tbh

if we made a podcast or something together, it would have Joe Rogan - level of influence IMO

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yeah, if you can snatch it, you probably should. Everything in the future San Antonio-Austin "nuevo metroplex" is going to be worth a bunch of money sooner than later.

in what used to be a crime ridden spot on the south side, pretty close to downtown - Gentrification is in full swing and these property values are skyrocketing - I wouldn't be surprised if some property values eclipse 750k in my lifetime (including the SFH on them). The taxes are a huge pain in the ass, though, so you better be thinking about developing if it's just land. At least get utilities set up and park some trailer trash on it to pay for the taxes imho.
    Last edited by z0sa; 02-13-2024 at 10:57 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, if you can snatch it, you probably should. Everything in the future San Antonio-Austin "nuevo metroplex" is going to be worth a bunch of money sooner than later.

in what used to be a crime ridden spot on the south side, pretty close to downtown - Gentrification is in full swing and these property values are skyrocketing - I wouldn't be surprised if some property values eclipse 750k in my lifetime (including the SFH on them). The taxes are a huge pain in the ass, though, so you better be thinking about developing if it's just land. At least get utilities set up and park some trailer trash on it to pay for the taxes imho.
    Agree.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Kerrville isn't really in the SA Austin zone. It's further northwest

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Kerrville isn't really in the SA Austin zone. It's further northwest
    True, I didn't really look at a map before posting. I'd say it will still see some growth, though yeah probably not as pronounced as the i-35 corridor and the surrounding areas of the cities proper.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    MM and I would be God-tier business partners tbh

if we made a podcast or something together, it would have Joe Rogan - level of influence IMO
    strong shrooms good…

Do it and report back.
    Im sure the investors on this board love your ideas.
    Bring your gun for Highway deer.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    strong shrooms good…

Do it and report back.
    Im sure the investors on this board love your ideas.
    Bring your gun for Highway deer.
    You're making me hungry. Stop. It's past 8PM and I haven't had dinner yet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You're making me hungry. Stop. It's past 8PM and I haven't had dinner yet.
    Don't you have any Lembas bread left over from your trip to Mordor?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Don't you have any Lembas bread left over from your trip to Mordor?
    I was actually in Mordor a little under a month ago and ate 6.5 Arbys, thank you. They had the 4-for-10 up there. It was a-snowing. The next day I got butt ed by a rigged ass judge. Now I'm in appeal mode. Gonna fight like a chief. While that judge was not on my side, the law sure as is.

Thread Information