Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm Thinking Kristi Noem...I know she is a lightweight but Trump being Trump I can see him going there. I don't think he goes with another "Christian" White guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'll vote for Trump regardless of his VP just like before

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm Thinking Kristi Noem...I know she is a lightweight but Trump being Trump I can see him going there. I don't think he goes with another "Christian" White guy.
    The deluded cretin picks in large part on looks imo.
    Seriously, did he not pick Ali Baba as a lawyer based mostly on her looks?
    This he thinks it makes him look better, as if he has some sort of sex appeal pull. Sorry if you were eating when you read that.

Ya, i believe that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares? So will millions of others, including those who voted in the current corpse.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably Uday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Trump get his Supreme Court to legalize Putin as being VP?
    Eh we know Don's the in that relationship.

Perhaps Don will be P in name only and Vladamir will continue to cuck him while wearing the le VP.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Won't be Noem. Won't be Stefanik. Will be someone who adds to the ticket. Must be someone with experience. That leaves very few candidates. Marsha Blackburn is too old and she's running for re-election. Katie Britt is a solid choice but she's a first-term Senator. Nancy Mace might be the best female choice available.

His best choices overall are Lee Zeldin (NY), Ben Carson (MI), Youngkin (though he's lost some steam recently and has iffy rust belt appeal), and Mace. Lisa McClain from Michigan would be a solid pick as well because though she's relatively unknown nationally like Noem, at least she's from Michigan which is a bellwether and not tiny South Dakota.

I'm not even considering any of the 'outsiders' like Kari Lake (never been elected and running for Senate), Ramaswamy, Candace Owens, Alex Jones, or Tucker Carlson who have been floated out, maybe as a joke. You have to have experience on the ticket. Someone like Desantis to replace Pence would make some sense and he's a surprisingly solid debater as he overperformed expectations there. But then Trump would have to move his residency back to NY because you can't have both on the ticket from the same state (Florida, and that's the same reason why people like Donalds and Rubio would never be considered) and be on the ballot for that state, and obviously you can't lose Florida's 30 electoral votes to Biden, and I don't think Trump wants to be associated too hard with NY state considering the scandals going on there. But, he's been floating around the idea of campaigning hard there, which is silly because the state won't flip, so you never know with Trump.

I get this post is a joke, but that would never happen. Trump isn't stupid enough to think a monarchical nepo-ticket would win a democratic election.

He won't go with another "bland" Christian old evangelical white man like Pence for sure, but there is a case to be made for including someone like Ron Desantis. However, I don't think Trump wants to move out of Mar-a-Lago at this stage and he definitely isn't arrogant enough to think he can give Biden Florida's electoral college votes for free and still win 270 without Florida.

But it won't be Noem. She is Sarah Palin 2.0 though with a pretty face. Pretty female face doesn't win the suburban female vote. It may get more millennial dudes to vote that way, but they're already MAGA anyway. Stefanik would be Geraldine Ferraro 2.0. At least Nancy Mace is a fighter and a rhetorician and she would crush Kamala in the VP debate.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 02-09-2024 at 11:06 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are just dumb as , Blake. As usual I'm living rent free in your pea brain. I can't post without you butting in with another stupid comment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get this post is a joke, but that would never happen. Trump isn't stupid enough to think a monarchical nepo-ticket would win a democratic election.
    He's not trying to win a democratic election; he's trying to win the electoral college. And Trump will want someone loyal to him.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kid Rock

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why not. He’s already seen the battle plans to attack Iran. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares? So will millions of others, including those who voted in the current corpse.
    I didn't start the thread. Ask op

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are just dumb as , Blake. As usual I'm living rent free in your pea brain. I can't post without you butting in with another stupid comment.
    this isn't rent free, dumbass.

It's hilarious as watching you squirm and get red assed every time you get asked who you will vote for. Just like now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As for his pick, my guess is Tim Scott

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As for his pick, my guess is Tim Scott
    He's like maybe the 6th best black male choice on Trump's radar. And that could be generous. He's Lindsey Graham's lapdog/possible butt-buddy, a boring evangelical/black and possibly gay Mike Pence, and a war hawk Haley-o-con who openly wants to nuke Tehran. And he's one of the very select few possible choices who could actually be incompetent enough to lose a debate to Kamala frickin' Harris.

Going all-in on Michigan is a good idea, but a second outsider would be a poor choice. Plus, a lot of independent women see him as misogynistic, including within Michigan.

He's not trying to win a democratic election; he's trying to win the electoral college. And Trump will want someone loyal to him.
    True, but picking Don Jr (or Eric for that matter) won't win him either the popular vote nor the electoral college. Nepotism is an anathema amongst the vast majority of the general public, including most Republicans. Biden could Rip Van Winkle it in Delaware between March and November and still win in a landslide if Trump were to be that stupid, but he won't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, but picking Don Jr (or Eric for that matter) won't win him either the popular vote nor the electoral college. Nepotism is an anathema amongst the vast majority of the general public, including most Republicans. Biden could Rip Van Winkle it in Delaware between March and November and still win in a landslide if Trump were to be that stupid, but he won't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's like maybe the 6th best black male choice on Trump's radar. And that could be generous. He's Lindsey Graham's lapdog/possible butt-buddy, a boring evangelical/black and possibly gay Mike Pence, and a war hawk Haley-o-con who openly wants to nuke Tehran. And he's one of the very select few possible choices who could actually be incompetent enough to lose a debate to Kamala frickin' Harris.

Going all-in on Michigan is a good idea, but a second outsider would be a poor choice. Plus, a lot of independent women see him as misogynistic, including within Michigan.

It would be totally Trump to throw out names that make sense and go completely out to left field for a surprise nomination just for attention whoring shock value

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Pillow Guy

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Tucker Carlson. Appropriate name, Tucker. Probably how he is on weekends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this isn't rent free, dumbass.

It's hilarious as watching you squirm and get red assed every time you get asked who you will vote for. Just like now.
    It's your fantasy, cuck. I have said multiple times I have never voted for Trump. The only one squirming is you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    could see Kari Lake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    could see Kari Lake
    She is certainly loyal. ing nuts, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She is certainly loyal. ing nuts, though.
    loyal and ing nuts seems like a perfect fit for donald tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irrelevant.

The coup plotting traitor rapist criminal con man fraudster liar convict -

will NEVER ever get near the oval.

The question is: Who is treasonous, dishonest, and void of self-respect enough in this country that would even consider being a second-fiddle to a felon criminal rapist liar kunt like the coup plotting lying traitor running for office to con the country out of his criminal prosecution?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's your fantasy, cuck. I have said multiple times I have never voted for Trump. The only one squirming is you.
    Watch the squirm here:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/05/polit...nds/index.html

02:48 - Source: CNN
    CNN

Former President Donald Trump holds an edge over President Joe Biden in a series of hypothetical matchups among registered voters in four key swing states, new polling from The New York Times and Siena College shows.

In Nevada, a state Biden narrowly carried in the 2020 presidential election, Trump boasts 52% support to Biden’s 41%. Trump also tops Biden in Georgia, a state that was central to his ploy to overturn the last presidential election, with 49% to Biden’s 43%.

Trump leads Biden in Arizona, too, with 49% to the president’s 44%. In Michigan, Trump holds a 5-point lead as well: 48% to Biden’s 43%.

Each poll has a margin of sampling error between 4.4 and 4.8 points, and the head-to-head matchup remains theoretical — primary voting does not begin until next year. Trump overwhelmingly remains the Republican front-runner, while Biden, who drew a primary challenge from Minnesota Rep. Dean Phillips last month, is heavily favored for the Democratic nomination.
    So who are you voting for?
    hes gonna be one of those "undecided voters" in the post-debate focus group
    So who are you voting for?
    Who are you voting for tho?
    Im not a Trump guy, pal,,,,im just a realist and I dont do apologies,,,,its against my religion,,,,
    Who are you going to vote for president?
    “I will hold my nose and vote for Trump”
    amazing how chicken these guys get over a base question

In between my question, you posted several times. You saw it, crapped your pants and moved along hoping nobody noticed the coming out your pants leg.

Hemisfair crapped out too just the same. You non Trump Trumpers are hilarious.

Thread Information