Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Spurs are getting Torontos pick no matter what place they finish in?
    It’s not the end of the season position. It’s the post lottery position. If they are 7 or lower after the lottery, we get the pick.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you mean the one air balled a finger roll..., then with Wemby right in front of him just under the rim decided to shoot the ball with no jump?

Felt all night Raptors bet on who would score on Wemby.
    It seemed like Nic Claxton wanted to dunk on Wemby as many times as possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Spurs are getting Torontos pick no matter what place they finish in?
    I didn't say that. As long as Toronto doesn't make the playoffs and doesn't have one of the 2 worst records, there are no guarantees, only better or worse chances of the pick conveying which depends on the results of the lottery:
    If Toronto finishes with the 6th worst record, the chance the pick conveys is at 54% (about even odds)
    If Toronto finishes with the 7th worst record, the chance the pick conveys is at 68.1% (about 2 in 3)
    If Toronto finishes with the 8th worst record, the chance the pick conveys is at 73.8% (about 3 in 4)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say that. As long as Toronto doesn't make the playoffs and doesn't have one of the 2 worst records, there are no guarantees, only better or worse chances of the pick conveying which depends on the results of the lottery:
    If Toronto finishes with the 6th worst record, the chance the pick conveys is at 54% (about even odds)
    If Toronto finishes with the 7th worst record, the chance the pick conveys is at 68.1% (about 2 in 3)
    If Toronto finishes with the 8th worst record, the chance the pick conveys is at 73.8% (about 3 in 4)
    Too complicated for the troll. Boiled down, after the lottery, if Toronto’s position is 7 or worse,we get the pick.

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop did change the rotations this game. Normally he pulls Victor out at the 6-7 min mark and sits him the rest of the quarter. Tonight he did the same but brought him back at the 2 min mark instead of sitting out the quarter. He might finally be trying to play him more than 29 mins but the game was a blowout and not necessary. Still think the rotation is horrible though and Victor just needs to suck it up and play 8 mins at a time. Collins getting more mins vs the other teams starters is never a good thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9 10 11th on up to 48th the pick is ours, right.

Too complicated for the troll. Boiled down, after the lottery, if Toronto’s position is 7 or worse,we get the pick.
    I'd already thanked you in acknowledgment above.
    Why you're ovulating about me like this is ???

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should we be shopping Cedi and what do you think we can get for him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby should have more assists. However, his teammates are allergic to finishing when he drops those sweet dimes to them. Honestly, if his teammates were as proficient at finishing as Joker's teammates, Wemby would probably average damn near a triple double every night. Then, on the rare nights when he lights up the blocks column, he could really compete for quadruple doubles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should we be shopping Cedi and what do you think we can get for him?

Actively shopping him, no. Osman is better than a lot of bench players around the league, and his contract is not a problem. He’s also a veteran player on a roster that is short of vets. There’s no compelling reason to move him.

Of course if somebody called about him you’d talk to them. But myself, there’s no chance I’d let him go for something like the average 2nd round pick. It would have to be a good offer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Gradey caught his own airball before taking that 10th blocked shot. Shouldn’t that play have been dead? Or did the ball graze the rim/backboard?
    coincidentally i just watched a youtube reel explaining that picking your own airball is a travel under NBA rules. everywhere else its okay if there was a real intent to shoot/score. so yes it shouldve been a travel if it was an airball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Gradey caught his own airball before taking that 10th blocked shot. Shouldn’t that play have been dead? Or did the ball graze the rim/backboard?
    when i was watching live i just assumed it grazed the rim since they didnt call it dead, but i havent looked too closely at the replay

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when i was watching live i just assumed it grazed the rim since they didnt call it dead, but i havent looked too closely at the replay
    i have old eyes so i don’t really trust my judgment, but it seems like no commentator has even brought up the possibility—only that Wemby got the rare 10 block triple-double.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    coincidentally i just watched a youtube reel explaining that picking your own airball is a travel under NBA rules. everywhere else its okay if there was a real intent to shoot/score. so yes it shouldve been a travel if it was an airball.
    Yeah, I thought it was NCAA and FIBA that’d have allowed it, but not the NBA.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Chet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, irregardless if it was a travel or not, wemby was gonna get his 10th block. or i hoped he would, half expected pop to sit him in the 4th with the huge lead. good thing pop let wemby get his.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, irregardless if it was a travel or not, wemby was gonna get his 10th block. or i hoped he would, half expected pop to sit him in the 4th with the huge lead. good thing pop let wemby get his.

Thread Information