Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This morning just had a 16 year old kid driving a late model stolen truck run through our pipe guardrail, hit a car and a telephone pole. The truck is probably totaled.. No drivers license. He was wearing an ankle monitor and had a warrant out for him in Corpus. He tried to run and we detained him till the police got there. They arrested him, took him to jail and the DA refused to file charges and made them release him. He wasn't in custody more than an hour.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure the information you've provided in this post is 100% factually accurate and in no way have you misunderstood anything that was told you.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Would an out of county warrant transfer coupled with relative refusal to file charges on unauthorized use of a vehicle result in dismissal back to the county of probation/house arrest?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This morning just had a 16 year old kid driving a late model stolen truck run through our pipe guardrail, hit a car and a telephone pole. The truck is probably totaled.. No drivers license. He was wearing an ankle monitor and had a warrant out for him in Corpus. He tried to run and we detained him till the police got there. They arrested him, took him to jail and the DA refused to file charges and made them release him. He wasn't in custody more than an hour.
    SOP ever more. It's their religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure the information you've provided in this post is 100% factually accurate and in no way have you misunderstood anything that was told you.
    And I'm sure you are still a stupid beta cuck. The police officer was quite clear with the information.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I'm sure you are still a stupid beta cuck. The police officer was quite clear with the information.
    What did the officer charge him with?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did the officer charge him with?
    officers do not charge, dummie. DA's do.

My Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    Post Count
    We all hate how badly you were inconvenienced.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    16 yr olds go to juvenile detention usually and charges wont stick unless it is a heinous national crime with pearl clutching from racists and/or political actors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    officers do not charge, dummie. DA's do.
    Asshat, do i really need to get that technical for you to answer the question? Was it too hard to know what i was getting at?

I'll dumb it down as best as I can for you: why did the cop arrest the kid to begin with?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Would an out of county warrant transfer coupled with relative refusal to file charges on unauthorized use of a vehicle result in dismissal back to the county of probation/house arrest?
    CC didn’t consider before creating this thread. He’s just pissing and moaning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asshat, do i really need to get that technical for you to answer the question? Was it too hard to know what i was getting at?

I'll dumb it down as best as I can for you: why did the cop arrest the kid to begin with?
    Lol looks like I'm the one that has to dumb it down for you.
    Driving a stolen vehicle
    Driving without a license
    Outstanding arrest warrant
    Already wearing an ankle bracelet so obviously violating probation.

Take your pick.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Lol looks like I'm the one that has to dumb it down for you.
    Driving a stolen vehicle
    Driving without a license
    Outstanding arrest warrant
    Already wearing an ankle bracelet so obviously violating probation.
    Why would someone with a monitoring device have an outstanding arrest warrant if not for the same things you think the Bexar county sheriff's dept should handle? This seems a lot like a jurisdiction issue where one jurisdiction refuses to get involved with the paperwork and cost of prosecuting a small crime when the perp is already being handled by another jurisdiction. Seems pretty status quo. I guess they didn't consider they were ing your YOUR property.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would someone with a monitoring device have an outstanding arrest warrant if not for the same things you think the Bexar county sheriff's dept should handle? This seems a lot like a jurisdiction issue where one jurisdiction refuses to get involved with the paperwork and cost of prosecuting a small crime when the perp is already being handled by another jurisdiction. Seems pretty status quo. I guess they didn't consider they were ing your YOUR property.
    He totalled a $60,000 truck he stole and probably did another $3000 damage to a kids mustang. I wasn't even going to make a claim on my damage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's typical all you guys want to do is attack me for mentioning it. The system is clearly ed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's typical all you guys want to do is attack me ....
    my god you're such a huge pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my god you're such a huge pussy
    says the forum beta cuck ....the biggest pussy around

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's typical all you guys want to do is attack me for mentioning it. The system is clearly ed up.
    Without knowing indemnity is worked out it is hard to judge. If the truck's owner's are not pressing charges then the owner's liability coverage will without a doubt cover the mustang that was damaged. If the owner's vehicle is still worth that much it is likely covered by collision coverage. That covers that.

There is likely going to be a bond hearing because of the arrest. I suppose you want the kid to get extradited to Corpus for it early or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    says the forum beta cuck ....the biggest pussy around
    you haven't even finished drying your eyes, princess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you haven't even finished drying your eyes, princess.
    You are the only one that's ever cried in here after your wife ran off with alpha sancho.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You are the only one that's ever cried in here after your wife ran off with alpha sancho.
    That's low, CC.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's low, CC.
    boy,,,you've changed,,,that ban musta broke your spine and rendered ya ball less

let us proceed,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's low, CC.
    Just stating fact. If he wants to keep up his stupid ankle biting every time I post I will be happy to remind him every time what a whiney beta he is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    boy,,,you've changed,,,that ban musta broke your spine and rendered ya ball less

let us proceed,,,,,
    I never hit anybody in personal facts, ever. It's my religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naw, I feel for ya man. I agree that the system is a joke also. This kid will probably be a serial killer or mass shooter in the future. That is unless he gets his act together.

Thread Information