My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is all part of Joe’s secret covert plan to release Swift and her minions to win the 2024 presidential election, obviously.

CNN: About one-third of Republicans say they believe Taylor Swift is involved in a covert government effort to help Joe Biden win the 2024 presidential election, a poll published Wednesday from Monmouth University found.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad the 49ers couldn't tackle anyone on that overtime drive if their life depended on it

Ahh... speak of the devil... the Niners just canned "Spear Chuckin' Steve" Wilks (credit to Mark Celibate / Clipper Nation for that one). I bet he wish he had one of those guys who tackled the gunman on his defense this past Sunday. Now, he's out of a job.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey, sassafras, ain't seen you in a coon's age.

Signed,

- Your Creator

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Too bad the 49ers couldn't tackle anyone on that overtime drive if their life depended on it

Ahh... speak of the devil... the Niners just canned "Spear Chuckin' Steve" Wilks (credit to Mark Celibate / Clipper Nation for that one). I bet he wish he had one of those guys who tackled the gunman on his defense this past Sunday. Now, he's out of a job.
    actually the ‘spear Chucker’ phrase was coined originally by Will Hunting​ tbh

Thread Information