Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    City officials have certified a municipal initiative depenalizing marijuana possession for the May 6th ballot.

Advocates with the group Ground Game Texas collected over 37,000 signatures from municipal voters to qualify the measure for the local ballot.

The measure seeks to prohibit local law enforcement from making low-level marijuana-related arrests. It also stipulates that police cannot “consider the odor of marijuana or hemp to cons ute probable cause for any search or seizure.”

https://norml.org/blog/2023/02/10/te...ion-ordinance/

Even more reason to vote on Super Tuesday.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    City officials have certified a municipal initiative depenalizing marijuana possession for the May 6th ballot.

Advocates with the group Ground Game Texas collected over 37,000 signatures from municipal voters to qualify the measure for the local ballot.

The measure seeks to prohibit local law enforcement from making low-level marijuana-related arrests. It also stipulates that police cannot “consider the odor of marijuana or hemp to cons ute probable cause for any search or seizure.”

https://norml.org/blog/2023/02/10/te...ion-ordinance/

Even more reason to vote on Super Tuesday.
    I’ll take it.
    Even though I don’t partake in said plant products.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A state court can and will definitely challenge this and win. This is a state's rights issue, not a local rights issue. CosmicCowboy shall confirm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A state court can and will definitely challenge this and win. This is a state's rights issue, not a local rights issue. CosmicCowboy shall confirm
    It is in litigation. Not surprised you are channeling Ken Paxton's preferred outcome.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Fine. Let them lose their souls."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is in litigation. Not surprised you are channeling Ken Paxton's preferred outcome.
    It's a states rights issue, not a local rights issue, whether you agree or not.

In Illinois where guns are heavily regulated, let's just say one ultra-right wing county downstate voted to allow unregulated gun sales without FOIDs. Do you think the Illinois state should not be allowed to prohibit this?

Do you think, say, voters in Kern County California should be allowed to vote to ban abortion in their county?

Same concept.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Uh oh

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bend over. I'll show ya in' Uh oh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In Illinois where guns are heavily regulated, let's just say one ultra-right wing county downstate voted to allow unregulated gun sales without FOIDs. Do you think the Illinois state should not be allowed to prohibit this?

Do you think, say, voters in Kern County California should be allowed to vote to ban abortion in their county?

Same concept.
    Assertions and red herrings. Nice.

Again it is being litigated. It is for the court's to decide not an old man pretending to be 30 years younger than he is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assertions and red herrings. Nice.

Again it is being litigated. It is for the court's to decide not an old man pretending to be 30 years younger than he is.
    Obviously false on two accounts. First, you don't know the proper definition and usage of the metaphor 'red herring'. Second, you don't know me and yes, I am indeed 30, not sixty, if you'd like to offer me $100K cash to prove it under penalty of perjury then I absolutely will, if not then you're just a pussy and a talking head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously false on two accounts. First, you don't know the proper definition and usage of the metaphor 'red herring'. Second, you don't know me and yes, I am indeed 30, not sixty, if you'd like to offer me $100K cash to prove it under penalty of perjury then I absolutely will, if not then you're just a pussy and a talking head.
    You want me to talk about gun rights and abortion over an asserted equivalence. Sorry I am not looking at the ty monkey, err red herring.

And words are cheap and you have no credibility.

The issue is still being litigated nonetheless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Same concept.
    Not the same concept. The measure is basically telling SAPD they can't make these types of arrests. It might be illegal with the state but if passed, if the state wants it enforced then they would need to enforce it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but they would have to get their fat asses out of their couches to go vote

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not the same concept. The measure is basically telling SAPD they can't make these types of arrests. It might be illegal with the state but if passed, if the state wants it enforced then they would need to enforce it.
    If it's anything like Austin, they can make the arrests, the DA just won't charge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who gives a !

SA should vote to bury all weak males like Fluffer if we're being honest here. It would do more good for the whole of society than decriminalizing etc when it comes to weed.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ smokes marijuana every day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Same concept.
    Cops don't make arrests typically if they know there won't be any charges brought. You must think Texas, the state and its law apparatus, has infinite resources to prosecute low level marijuana users within the city limits of one of the state's largest urban areas. Newsflash; they don't, and won't.

Abortion is literally a hundred times more important to the state than weed is, sorry jabroni.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Shouldn't be an issue if done in Uvalde, just say you're shooting up a school. You'll never see a cop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shouldn't be an issue if done in Uvalde, just say you're shooting up a school. You'll never see a cop.
    Just like that recent tranny, amirite?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just like that recent tranny, amirite?
    Oh, I didn’t know all those Uvalde cops are tranny.

Are those cops tranny, Joey?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minutes Ago
    koriwhat
    LMAO

This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

Just can't take his re rants any more. Just can't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cops don't make arrests typically if they know there won't be any charges brought. You must think Texas, the state and its law apparatus, has infinite resources to prosecute low level marijuana users within the city limits of one of the state's largest urban areas. Newsflash; they don't, and won't.

Abortion is literally a hundred times more important to the state than weed is, sorry jabroni.
    Actually, sitting on a grand jury will expose you to 95% of cases due to "smells like marijuana in there" when there isn't any to be found. It's a cops go to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor Clam is another fruit here that just can't quit me. Why are you so gay bro?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ smoking marijuana as he posts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just think it is funny that he opposes something that would assist him because I am the one posting it. Then he accuses others of obsessing.

Thread Information