Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think ive watched an all-star game for at least 15 years tbh

i used to check in for the 3pt and/or dunk contest, but not for a while. havent watched a 3pt contest live since belinelli was in it b2b years. last dunk contest i tuned into was probably the first lavine one

i still tend to go back and watch the condensed versions of those contests on youtube after the fact, but havent had any interest in the game itself for a long, long time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA wants to make money on the all star game but the players don't want to put in the effort to make it worth something that anyone would want to spend money on. Fans should boycott all star week tbh. Don't let them earn that money for putting out such a product. It's lazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The league wants to make money out of nothing, counting on the pride of the stars. The stars have no pride, all they want is to stay healthy for the next pay cheque.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    All star game in a nuts - Dame Lillard hit what, 11 3pt shots? 2 from half court? In the game tonight he's 3-13 from the field and 0-3 from 3, Giannis is carrying him.

Thread Information