Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It builds his star presence in the city, which is an important thing to do.

And this may come as a shocker to you, but not everybody is poor in San Antonio.
    Bro, it’s a knock on anything... I just think it’s funny that the people who will drive by it every day who would otherwise be influenced in whatever a Spurs player is endorsing are likely not the same people in the market for a $2k purse. Or maybe they are, it really doesn’t matter. I just think it’s a funny juxtaposition. Not every comment on the internet needs to be taken as a slight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awesome move for Victor and LV. Handsome intelligent young man and a great role model who is bursting out to soon enough be the best player in basketball the likes we've never seen. It's a great partnership in the making on a global scale. Not just in the hood where people are obsessed and kill people over overrated Air Jordan shoes. The most overrated shoes out there. And yes I know Wemby is sponsored by Nike also I just think they're overrated trash and like the LV angle Wemby is on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awesome move for Victor and LV. Handsome intelligent young man and a great role model who is bursting out to soon enough be the best player in basketball the likes we've never seen. It's a great partnership in the making on a global scale. Not just in the hood where people are obsessed and kill people over overrated Air Jordan shoes. The most overrated shoes out there. And yes I know Wemby is sponsored by Nike also I just think they're overrated trash and like the LV angle Wemby is on.
    LV leather is mediocre at best

Thread Information