Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL injecting disinfectant and shining UV light through the skin
    Threatening to blow up the White House the day Trump, wife and child moved in.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Our F.B.I. & ATF fleeing Ruby Ridge & Waco.

tee, hee.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NOT senile and NOT re ed. Any other questions?
    Of course Trump is senile and re ed.

He's also a criminal.

Why are you in denial about this, Darrin?

Seriously.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump thought the US had an air force in the revolutionary war.

There are literally hundreds of maladies this displays for a man his age who was actually elected president.

Audie=GOAT human MarioSpeedwagon's Avatar
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    ...like when your diego outed you, Effy. Yeah, you too are a MAGAt.

diego said so, passed that news along the line.

diego
    Trump was impeached

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...twice, because he'd made President.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP was strung along for years on Russian disinformation.

Lol, empty wheel
    Hunter is definitely an expert on Ukrainian energy.
    Joe is senile and Kamala is re ed. Everyone sees it

Looks like a bunch of red herrings to me. You were duped by the Biden corruption story and you want to distract from that.

Has it occurred to you that you might also be re ed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats and liberal media have expressed disdain and concern over Joe Biden's old age and fit for another term.

Why can't Republicans do the same when it comes to Donald Trump? How are you so locked in that you've convinced yourselves this is you best option?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Democrats and liberal media have expressed disdain and concern over Joe Biden's old age and fit for another term.

Why can't Republicans do the same when it comes to Donald Trump? How are you so locked in that you've convinced yourselves this is you best option?

You brought this on yourself, Spurm. You ed him when he made President. People saw that, bore witness to it and it will never be the same in this country ever again because of your treatment of President Trump.

Your regrets are your own. I've sympathy for you.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Looks like a bunch of red herrings to me. You were duped by the Biden corruption story and you want to distract from that.

& DarrinS is right and right on. What we're doing to Biden and Son is payback for what was done and what is being done to President Trump.

It'll never be over Spurm, ever. It's BOTH our religions.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & DarrinS is right and right on. What we're doing to Biden and Son is payback for what was done and what is being done to President Trump.

It'll never be over dj, ever. It's BOTH our religions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Quantum leap.gif

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That smoking gun the GOP (Govt of Putin) had sure was devastating....

to their witch hunt....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the things that has always amused me is the handwringing over whether Hunter was "qualified" for the Burisma Board of Directors since, after all, he didn't bring expertise in Ukrainian Energy.

But let's talk about this for a second.

First of all, Boards of Directors are not made up of experts in the field in which a company operates. Those companies already employ experts in that field, and a BOD's role is not to be experts on the company's operations. Alex Gorsky, former Executive Chair of Johnson & Johnson sits on Apple's BOD. Do we think that he offers any specific expertise on consumer electronics? Joe Gebbia, co-founder of Airbnb, sits on Tesla's BOD. Do we think he offers any specific expertise on making EVs or solar panels or batteries?

ExxonMobil actually has a great do ent on the competencies they look for on their BOD. Being an expert at Oil & Gas exploration or petroleum refining or retail gas stations is not on there, because that isn't what BODs do. https://corporate.exxonmobil.com/-/m...ifications.pdf

Now, in specific regard to Hunter Biden... he has a JD from the most prestigious law school in the world (Yale), ran an investment firm, had high profile government jobs with the Dept of Commerce and Amtrak, and was practicing attorney. Whether or not those things were earned or benefited by his name and connections... welcome to ing America. This resume is exactly the type of asshole who ends up serving on BODs of company's like Burisma.

I'm all for cracking down on assholes born on third base being gifted opportunities not available to smarter, harder working people. Let's in' do it. After we're done with Hunter, let's do Kushner and the Trump children and start going down the line from there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One of the things that has always amused me is the handwringing over whether Hunter was "qualified" for the Burisma Board of Directors since, after all, he didn't bring expertise in Ukrainian Energy.

But let's talk about this for a second.

First of all, Boards of Directors are not made up of experts in the field in which a company operates. Those companies already employ experts in that field, and a BOD's role is not to be experts on the company's operations. Alex Gorsky, former Executive Chair of Johnson & Johnson sits on Apple's BOD. Do we think that he offers any specific expertise on consumer electronics? Joe Gebbia, co-founder of Airbnb, sits on Tesla's BOD. Do we think he offers any specific expertise on making EVs or solar panels or batteries?

ExxonMobil actually has a great do ent on the competencies they look for on their BOD. Being an expert at Oil & Gas exploration or petroleum refining or retail gas stations is not on there, because that isn't what BODs do. https://corporate.exxonmobil.com/-/m...ifications.pdf

Now, in specific regard to Hunter Biden... he has a JD from the most prestigious law school in the world (Yale), ran an investment firm, had high profile government jobs with the Dept of Commerce and Amtrak, and was practicing attorney. Whether or not those things were earned or benefited by his name and connections... welcome to ing America. This resume is exactly the type of asshole who ends up serving on BODs of company's like Burisma.

I'm all for cracking down on assholes born on third base being gifted opportunities not available to smarter, harder working people. Let's in' do it. After we're done with Hunter, let's do Kushner and the Trump children and start going down the line from there.
    Horse , that's the luck of the draw, scott. I wasn't born with a silver spoon, but I was born White. Would I trade White for a billion dollar silver spoon at Black?

No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Didn't mention crackheads

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin big mad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "muh qualifications"

(ethered)

"yeah but drugs"

Re

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Didn't mention crackheads
    So you mad?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Horse , that's the luck of the draw, scott. I wasn't born with a silver spoon, but I was born White. Would I trade White for a billion dollar silver spoon at Black?

No.
    At least the rest of us aren’t banned from being within 100 feet of a school.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At least the rest of us aren’t banned from being within 100 feet of a school.
    Just welcome back, fart-face. Ain't seen ya over here in a coon's age.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Just welcome back, fart-face. Ain't seen ya over here in a coon's age.
    You ain’t gonna like it. Failed impeachment looks good on ya.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You ain’t gonna like it. Failed impeachment looks good on ya.
    Trumped though by him making President on your time. That will never end, dj.

Thread Information