Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That dossier that was being passed around intelligence services referencing Trump's interaction with Hooker's was easily dismissed by your brain for less.

This tells me deep down you know you have no legs just like with the pics you were fixating on yesterday for a distraction.
    Ole KarrinS will disappear soon enough as he can't stand getting his pushed in.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ole KarrinS will disappear soon enough as he can't stand getting his pushed in.
    That's what you said about old Dale. Uh, uh. I'm livin' still.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Photo proves Bobulinki was lying about meeting with Mark Meadows.

Ex-Trump White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson says photo refutes Biden impeachment witness's claims

"In the shadows of the bleachers, I observed Mark and Tony Bobulinski's interaction through a gap in the vehicles. When they said their goodbyes, I saw Mark hand Tony what appeared to be a folded sheet of paper or a small envelope," Hutchinson wrote in the book.

"Cassidy Hutchinson is an absolute liar and a fraud," Bobulinski told the panel, saying he wasn't wearing a ski mask and that "[Meadows] didn't hand me a single thing."

"Mr. Bobulinski claims under oath that he was not wearing a mask, that Mr. Meadows did not hand him anything, and that Ms. Hutchinson was 'fabricating facts,'" Hutchinson's lawyer wrote in the letter. "Perhaps Mr. Bobulinski's memory is impaired about the meeting, and a picture would help refresh his recollection."

The photo appears to show the pair meeting at night between SUVs with Bobukinski wearing a hat and a black mask.

During his testimony with the House Oversight panel, Bobukinski said he remembered meeting Meadows at the Georgia rally and having private security with him at the time.

"Are you wearing a ski mask?" Bobukinski was asked and replied, "I was not wearing a ski mask."

"Ms. Hutchinson took a photo of Mr. Bobulinski meeting with Mr. Meadows from her vantage point just on the other side of the vehicle from their conversation," Jordan wrote in his letter. "A copy is attached to this letter. Mr. Bobulinski may be somewhat hard to make out in this image -- since he is wearing his Penn State hat ... and a mask."

"Ms. Hutchinson stands by what she witnessed that night and wrote in her book," he added.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-white-house-aide-cassidy-hutchinson-pushes-back

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got something on your chest beside your chin, get it off, wrecky. Otherwise, get out of my in' way, you side show lookin' SOB, you.
    I ain't got no business with you

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I ain't got no business with you
    Fine. Go stand in the corner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good! I'd hassle that little prick right back to that white powder and the both of us to those s.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no way you read that whole thing.

And simply mind boggling to watch you guys try to pretend you give a about "influence peddling" after excusing Donald Trump for worse.

Sorry, but you don't get to spend 4 years going "lol libs" while the President secures millions of foreign deals for his children, makes foreign dignitaries stay (and pay inflated prices) at his own resort, try to exchange foreign aid for dirt on his political rival, among countless other examples of blatantly nepotistic and corrupt behavior... Then come back ing when it turns out the guy you didn't vote for may have gotten his druggie son on a board of directors ten years ago.

I'd love to see all of this go away but your tribe set the bar in 2017 and you want to bring it back for another round. So unless you're planning to remember your newfound convictions when you vote in the GOP Primary or in the November election, you might want to sit this one out and cry about it to yourself.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy McCarthy

You rubes truly never learn.

Darrin, has your Trump broken any criminal laws in your opinion?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's no way you read that whole thing.

And simply mind boggling to watch you guys try to pretend you give a about "influence peddling" after excusing Donald Trump for worse.

Sorry, but you don't get to spend 4 years going "lol libs" while the President secures millions of foreign deals for his children, makes foreign dignitaries stay (and pay inflated prices) at his own resort, try to exchange foreign aid for dirt on his political rival, among countless other examples of blatantly nepotistic and corrupt behavior... Then come back ing when it turns out the guy you didn't vote for may have gotten his druggie son on a board of directors ten years ago.

I'd love to see all of this go away but your tribe set the bar in 2017 and you want to bring it back for another round. So unless you're planning to remember your newfound convictions when you vote in the GOP Primary or in the November election, you might want to sit this one out and cry about it to yourself.
    Andy McCarthy

You rubes truly never learn.

Darrin, has your Trump broken any criminal laws in your opinion?
    Good! I'd hassle that little prick right back to that white powder and the both of us to those s.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn….

glad i recorded this sham hearing from yesterday…

Lev Parnas just testified that Bill Barr used parnas as a scapegoat to help trump before trumps impeachment

and that barr was aware of all of parnas/julie yanni and trump making up in ukraine - fake in ukraine against the bidens

barr also was aware of the russians and their assets helping trump and using propaganda to help trump

barr was approached by trumps lawyers - digenova? and they convinced him to go easy on some informant instead of prosecuting him

barr agreed with trumps lawyers and parnas was sent back to ukraine to tell the informant all was “ok”

they asked parnas if barr should be investigated and parnas went balls deep…

pretty sure faux channel wants nothing to do with this hearing

parnas also testified about hannity and john solomon being the ONLY media people that accepted this russian propaganda that julie- yanni and parnas were given in ukraine- all from THE KREMLIN

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn….

Lev Parnas just testified that Bill Barr used parnas as a scapegoat to help trump before trumps impeachment

and that barr was aware of all of parnas/julie yanni and trump making up in ukraine - fake in ukraine against the bidens

barr also was aware of the russians and their assets helping trump and using propaganda to help trump

barr was approached by trumps lawyers - digenova? and they convinced him to go easy on some informant instead of prosecuting him

barr agreed with trumps lawyers and parnas was sent back to ukraine to tell the informant all was “ok”

parnas also testified about hannity and john solomon being the ONLY media people that accepted this russian propaganda that julie- yanni and parnas were given in ukraine- all from THE KREMLIN
    Russia=boogeyman for the MIC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn….

Cue maga “muh hearings,” “muh textwalls,” and “her classified, children eating emails.”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cue maga “muh hearings,” “muh textwalls,” and “her classified, children eating emails.”
    You're blood drunk over him making President.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hopefully utoob will start posting these clips

look for the ro kanna 5 minute clip- questioning lev parnas

also the 10 minute takedown by raskin after gym jordan does his 5 minute russian tap dance juggling routine

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

also the 10 minute takedown by raskin after gym jordan does his 5 minute russian tap dance juggling routine
    His kid would still have blown his brains out, Homer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are a Raskin and just as looney tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Calf-tats is stalking you again.

Were you one of his "daddies?"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calf-tats is stalking you again.

Were you one of his "daddies?"
    yup

his mom took it up the poop-shoot -

kori is an ass born baby

this is why he hates himself - he is literally -

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup

his mom took it up the poop-shoot -

kori is an ass born baby

this is why he hates himself - he is literally -
    Explains joey’s strained, turtle like appearances and disappearances posts.

Full of anger, pain, and unfulfilled frustration.

Thread Information