Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both Sabonis & Fox are all stars. The West is just so stacked... to think Scottie Barnes got selected in the East...
    Mindblowing a team as good as the Kings is a ing 8-seed. Denver is having a better season than last year and are a 4-seed. And the top 6 seeds are all young other than the Clippers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby was pretty bad with his shot selection throughout the game tbh. Some ill advised long pull up 2s which i really hadn’t seen him settle for in quite a while. Some lazy 3s as well.

defensively i mostly couldn’t complain about his effort on defense. He tried. Only complaint was giving up 2-3 tip-ins.

also Sochan missed a layup in the first half which cost the 5x5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victor needs to shoot fewer 3s. I'm starting to think it's a real shame that his favorite player was Kevin Durant. If he had aspired to be more like Olajuwon or Robinson, or even Garnett, that would've been a better mold for him to emulate.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zollins is the Center version of Bryn Fores.

Have muscles; put hands up; and get burned everytime by whoever they are guarding lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those Wemby 3s were fatigue shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mindblowing a team as good as the Kings is a ing 8-seed. Denver is having a better season than last year and are a 4-seed. And the top 6 seeds are all young other than the Clippers.
    They surprised everyone last year, which is how they were able to sneak into the top half of the draw,but they suck pretty hard on defense, which is why, unless some player changes are made, this is their top end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worse than Ayres.
    Whoa whoa there let’s calm down

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victor needs to shoot fewer 3s. I'm starting to think it's a real shame that his favorite player was Kevin Durant. If he had aspired to be more like Olajuwon or Robinson, or even Garnett, that would've been a better mold for him to emulate.
    He'll shoot 37% soon, and you will change your mind. KD shot 29% his rookie year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby needs to keep shooting his 3s, just better selection and more pull ups than catch and shoot

Some of you have short term memory, he's shooting the 3 better than Chet for the last month or so.

It's just ONE game ffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    untill today Victor was over 40% shooting 3 for the past month or so

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our guards got a lot of good looks at the rim because Sabonis and co refused to leave Wemby. In the second half, he was smoking Sabonis on the high pnr though getting wide open lanes rolling to rim from the top of the key.

His permanent green light doesn't help us win but with the offense at the point where it is now it is not easy to find him the spots for 20 good much less great shots. This is what growing pains looks like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in case it wasn't obvious

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s a shame. He can get there, for sure.

Heck, if he has a bad turnover game along with the other stuff, he could have a 6x5 game some day!
    Yeah, he'll get there eventually.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby needs to keep shooting his 3s, just better selection and more pull ups than catch and shoot

Some of you have short term memory, he's shooting the 3 better than Chet for the last month or so.

It's just ONE game ffs
    He'll shoot 37% soon, and you will change your mind. KD shot 29% his rookie year.
    It's not that I think he's a poor 3P shooter. It's that I think he's more dominant from inside/midrange.

I mean, after seeing him play for half a year, wouldn't you agree that he's more similar to Hakeem/Robinson/Garnett than Durant?
    Last edited by Arcadian; 02-23-2024 at 06:12 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I wouldn't agree with that, imo he's really unique with no reference

As for his 3s, the one thing we've learned is that he's elite when pull ups shots and below average on catch and shoot

It's such a weapon, almost impossible to defend that it'd be absurd not to work on it

Again just one game sample with terrible choices that he didn't make the last month or so.

Thread Information