Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Total loser

pretty sure most of that spam is some variation of “he made president”
    It's his new Parrot Squawk for sure.
    He was trying to get it in every time, but received warning to get back in his cuck cage. Longing for attention and discipline he's trying to see how far he can push it again.

Serious psychological issues.
    I understand why a lot of you said F It and untilized the El Nono program.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's his new Parrot Squawk for sure.
    He was trying to get it in every time, but received warning to get back in his cuck cage. Longing for attention and discipline he's trying to see how far he can push it again.

Serious psychological issues.
    I understand why a lot of you said F It and untilized the El Nono program.
    If they did say "F It and..." it was because Trump got it down to 175 and that 10 day pause.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've really triggered Parrot Team 4.

Nicely done.
    Eh, the judgement bond may have been lowered to $175M but Yam s is still on the hook for $454M plus interest from the case.

There is no guarantee he will get an appeal, nor be able to win, nor have the judgement lowered.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Eh, the judgement bond may have been lowered to $175M but Yam s is still on the hook for $454M plus interest from the case.

There is no guarantee he will get an appeal, nor be able to win, nor have the judgement lowered.
    175 and an extra 10 days I can crawl up you ass and play dead.

You thought you was gonna get it, Effy, you FA like YOU were going to get it and then at the last YOU FO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you going to the auction to bid on Mara-broke-O when Leticia James seize that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit?
    Monday came and went... Only thing that changed was Trump's bs bond amount. How does it feel being such a bitter bootlicker like you so clearly are you ing dumb mother er?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Rejected': Trump bond filing 'returned for correction' over botched lawyering

Do ents related to Donald Trump's $175 million bond were "returned for correction" after his lawyers reportedly forgot to attach a financial statement.

The New York County Supreme Court's electronic filing system showed Wednesday that Trump's "bond/undertaking" had been "returned for correction." Another reporting system listed the do ent as "rejected."

New York litigator Jeffrey K. Levine shed some light on why the court had rejected the filing. He shared a New York County Supreme Court do ent explaining the need for re-filing.

"The court has returned the do ents listed below for the following reasons: Please include a current financial statement and Power of Attorney," the instructions said. "Additionally, please list the name of the Attorney-in-Fact under the signature line on the Undertaking. Please use the 'Refile Do ent' link for Doc. No. 1707 to resubmit the corrected filing. Thank you and have a great day."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-bond-2667675522/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's why he went early. I was wondering why he didn't take the whole 10 day extension. He's just bustin' their balls a might.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's why he went early, Effy. I was wondering why he didn't take the whole 10 day extension. He's just bustin' their balls a might.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

seizure time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

seizure time
    Broke ass Yam s hires a broke ass surety company

'Why Yam s would opt for a firm that isn’t even licensed by New York’s Department of Financial Services.

Shah, the Knight Specialty Insurance president, also asserted to CBS that his company has more than $1 billion in “equity,” though the financial statement issued Thursday only shows the firm with $26 million in “cash and bank deposits” and $483 million in stocks and bonds. In fact, the “total admitted assets” amounts to $539 million—roughly what Yam s might be forced to eventually pay for committing bank fraud when all the interest is tallied up.

The situation has bond industry experts noting that Yam s—who was desperate for the cash and couldn’t find a company willing to put itself on the hook for the entire half billion dollars bank fraud judgment—has now shown himself relegated to an obscure firm that doesn’t seem well positioned to take on the risk, according to two bond industry experts who spoke to The Daily Beast on condition of anonymity.'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The situation has bond industry experts noting that Yam s—who was desperate for the cash and couldn’t find a company willing to put itself on the hook for the entire half billion dollars bank fraud judgment—has now shown himself relegated to an obscure firm that doesn’t seem well positioned to take on the risk, according to two bond industry experts who spoke to The Daily Beast on condition of anonymity.'
    Hankey, the subprime car loaning queen is also very involved in Knight Security.
    Yep.

So you know Yam s has done some serious schemeing with Hankey.

Also a trip to Saudi by Yammer. Gee i wonder if Yam s sold out?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

seizure time
    Broke ass Yam s hires a broke ass surety company

'Why Yam s would opt for a firm that isn’t even licensed by New York’s Department of Financial Services.

Shah, the Knight Specialty Insurance president, also asserted to CBS that his company has more than $1 billion in “equity,” though the financial statement issued Thursday only shows the firm with $26 million in “cash and bank deposits” and $483 million in stocks and bonds. In fact, the “total admitted assets” amounts to $539 million—roughly what Yam s might be forced to eventually pay for committing bank fraud when all the interest is tallied up.

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hankey, the subprime car loaning queen is also very involved in Knight Security.
    Yep.

So you know Yam s has done some serious schemeing with Hankey.

Also a trip to Saudi by Yammer. Gee i wonder if Yam s sold out?
    Nobody, but, NOBODY gets all that money by doing good, Mult.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody, but, NOBODY gets all that money by doing good, Mult.
    King Solomon.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like i said previously -

it was and still is - ANOTHER SCAM

criminals commit crimes - 24/7
    trump will always act in criminal ways -

he thought he might just scam the court and take his chances...

his financial statements are always based on bull

lock him the up is the only correct answer

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the best people if Trump is elected.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like i said previously -

it was and still is - ANOTHER SCAM

criminals commit crimes - 24/7
    trump will always act in criminal ways -

he thought he might just scam the court and take his chances...

his financial statements are always based on bull

lock him the up is the only correct answer
    ...& it still won't be enough for you, Homer. Only your grave grants you peace, son.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All the best people if Trump is elected.
    You've had as many ups, peeg.

Thread Information