Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If your significant other has been enjoying you rock hard participation, you may want to check your sources if you consume oat and products with oats.

80% of Americans test positive for chemical found in Cheerios, Quaker Oats that may cause infertility, delayed puberty: study (msn.com)

Chemical That May Cause Infertility Found in Cheerios, Quaker Oats (people.com)

Dip Trump undid the ban on this chemical:

• The chemical has been banned for use on edible plants in the United States, but in 2018, the Environmental Protection Agency began allowing plants treated with chlormequat to be imported.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I myself don't consume Cheerios or any product from that pervy looking Quaker guy, however i have had Joes Oats from Trader Joes.
    Going to see if it comes from the same mega factory. Trader Joes does not like to reveal its manufaction sources. Instead they try to get you to go away with their "distributed by."

I've been toking on organic steel cut oats from a trusted health food grocery store, but still going to ask them about their source.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Trump slams big macs and thought about injecting himself with bleach. Of course he wouldn't care, or even know what chlormequat is or does

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Trump slams big macs and thought about injecting himself with bleach. Of course he wouldn't care, or even know what chlormequat is or does
    President Trump also made President. That's why we're here tonight, Blake.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    cringe thread is cringe

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    cringe thread is cringe
    The thought of avoiding a harmful chemical found in a common food many of us eat is cringey?
    Ok cowboy.

You sure showed me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    The thought of avoiding a harmful chemical found in a common food many of us eat is cringey?
    Ok cowboy.

You sure showed me.
    You did start off talking about guys being rock hard. You can eat oatmeal without worrying about someone's erection.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You did start off talking about guys being rock hard. You can eat oatmeal without worrying about someone's erection.
    Ya since the article is directly focused on the chemical causing infertility, screwed up organs etc it certainly should be an is of interest to many who consume oats.
    Why the would any people want this info suppressed?

Not sure you're vastly overreaching for a Gotchya moment?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Buy organic oats tbh

It arginine which is a good NO precursor for the peepee

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Ya since the article is directly focused on the chemical causing infertility, screwed up organs etc it certainly should be an is of interest to many who consume oats.
    Why the would any people want this info suppressed?

Not sure you're vastly overreaching for a Gotchya moment?
    Did you really read that and think "oh my god, these oats cause guys to not have rock hard s. I have to tell the forum"?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Did you really read that and think "oh my god, these oats cause guys to not have rock hard s."...
    Along with delayed screwed up development, absolutely.

I have to tell the forum"?
    Didn't have to at all.
    Like many of my well thought out infomative posts it was topical, may well be of interest to any boardies who may use their and / or have offspring, friends etc who could be affected by this. FFS girls are also affected by this too as besides the soy generation of spiritual limps now we have this chemical causing real damage.

Not at all in the spirit you are fabricating i may have had.

Do you understand the concept of if you don't wish to read or partake of a thread you are free not to?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your threads are lame as and just as worthless as your pedophile ass Mul roll.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Karey

Continue on as thread bumper.

Thread Information