Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    No the vaccines were not a political issue. It’s was a PUBLIC HEALTH issue politicized.

There was zero understanding of vaccines, immunity, and Public Health for Trumpsters like you. The information given to the public was crafted into a my rights issue. Go complain about not being able to smoke where you want to. Just light up on a plane and claim “muh rights”. Tell me how that works. We share the air, you can’t go blowing your fetid air on others.

Next you will try the trick that all red team members try and attempt to confuse the early days of not knowing about the virus with what we know and the health conditions of the present. You guys are the most disingenuous non patriotic fks. You understand nothing about the gives and takes of a democracy. Which is why you want an aristocracy with a king. YOU said it yourself. You would like a Trump family line of leaders. You went one of your many bipolar binges and spilled it.

Some people don’t forget. You won’t remember this.

...And finally settled during this Biden reign by him killing over 3/4 of a million Americans after that had sworn on the Bible that he'd "I'll shut it down."

& Biden's death count goes on.

You ain't hidin' over here, peeg, if that's what you're thinkin', son.
    Uh, uh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Omg…

This stupid fk literally is in a totally black eclipse of the brain (wake me up when it’s over? You are living in darkness ya dork)
    Do you know where this subject stands right now dumb fk?
    ...sure, I got it, peeg...

Trump killed 400k of Americans.
    Biden killed 3/4 of a million Americans...&...counting.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Looks like it's going to be a pure toss up. Which is about the best we could have hoped for in an El Nino spring, I guess, but it's a damn shame because the last couple days here have been crystal clear. Also looks like the first squall in the next trough (the one with the thunderstorms) isn't moving as fast as originally predicted, and that is being pushed back into late Monday night into Tuesday. The front then moves through with rain on Wednesday leaving behind cooler air.
    Ugh we're going to get butt ed on this eclipse. Cloudy as forecast for everywhere N or NW of town so probably have to go out 90 past Uvalde to even get a 50/50 chance at seeing it according to today's forecast.

Out by Randolph it was soupy all day except when it briefly cleared up a little around 4PM just in time to let some heat into the day. Can't say I want to deal with what is sure to be horrendous traffic the entire way just to get a 50/50 shot at best. Would be an almost 4 hour roundtrip without traffic, sure to be 8 hours with it since west of town is the only place forecast to have much of a shot of any clear sky at all. ing Texas weather.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

At least it looks worse for those DFW pricks now than before.

I imagine we might just get lucky on the West side of SA (near seaworld/lackland) with totality and sunny weather. The clouds will go away just in time for a dry and sunny afternoon and then the storms move back in overnight Mon into Tue. Calling it now. We will have sunshine in the path of totality in SA.

Randolph isn't even near the path of totality, though. You've got to go at least to the west side of the county.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    At least it looks worse for those DFW pricks now than before.

I imagine we might just get lucky on the West side of SA (near seaworld/lackland) with totality and sunny weather. The clouds will go away just in time for a dry and sunny afternoon and then the storms move back in overnight Mon into Tue. Calling it now. We will have sunshine in the path of totality in SA.

Randolph isn't even near the path of totality, though. You've got to go at least to the west side of the county.
    It's not far. The path of totality starts right around Rolling Oaks Mall.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    It's not far. The path of totality starts right around Rolling Oaks Mall.
    But isn't that like a 20 second total eclipse though? Versus over 2 minutes on the west side.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    But isn't that like a 20 second total eclipse though? Versus over 2 minutes on the west side.
    At least there is some good news. Last full solar we had here was May 26, 1397, but we don't have nearly as long a wait until the next one to come here: just have to make it to February 25, 2343.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    At least there is some good news. Last full solar we had here was May 26, 1397, but we don't have nearly as long a wait until the next one to come here: just have to make it to February 25, 2343.
    Huckabee of Arkansas is declaring a state of emergency in her state (until April 10th) because of it, so good thing most of US will be cloudy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Huckabee of Arkansas is declaring a state of emergency in her state (until April 10th) because of it, so good thing most of US will be cloudy.
    Arkansas looks pretty clear in the latest model I saw

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    & now, this Sunday morning, State sponsored CNN is claiming you can look at it, regardless of method; glasses, no glasses, nude, dressed, mirror, no mirror, naked, not naked. It's all been a myth according to them that you'll go blind.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    & now, this Sunday morning, State sponsored CNN is claiming you can look at it, regardless of method; glasses, no glasses, nude, dressed, mirror, no mirror, naked, not naked. It's all been a myth according to them that you'll go blind.
    In 100% totality you can look without glasses. You'd need to in order to see the corona. If it's only 99.9999% you'll burn your ing eyes out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Ugh same ing forecast as yesterday: namely hopium for a little patchy clearing from 1 to 2 PM but if you want a half decent shot of seeing it drive out to ing Uvalde or Del Rio. Can't imagine how long a trip to Uvalde and back will take tomorrow when the roads are going to be absolutely hammered.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    So ultimately, where are you watching? Ugh WOAI-TV says head out west to between Uvalde and Del Rio for best chance of clearing while KSAT says that ain't happening and will have better odds with small patches of clearing in the hill country. Probably getting ed with no vaseline either way on this eclipse.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    So ultimately, where are you watching? Ugh WOAI-TV says head out west to between Uvalde and Del Rio for best chance of clearing while KSAT says that ain't happening and will have better odds with small patches of clearing in the hill country. Probably getting ed with no vaseline either way on this eclipse.
    Home. Front lawn.

Near the little "y" where it says "Medina County" in the west part of this map.

I'm seeing stars outside tonight. I'm not going to with traffic only to possibly get letdown anyway. I'll take my chances with a possible clearing in cirrus clouds.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I typically watch KENS (channel 5) as primary, and occasionally watch KMOL/WOAI (channel 4) and have that one on record as secondary.

There's a chance of sun. The weather forecasters don't always know what they're talking about. Like last year all the days that the night before they said it'd get to only 94 and cloudy but instead it got to like 103-104 and mostly sunny. They're not always right.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    FWIW, at this point last night there were not supposed to be stars at this time tonight. So they're not always right.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Plus, why would I wish to with traffic when I have a acious drive ahead of me next weekend and beyond?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I'm headed north (driving) to live in MI for the "summer" (April-probably the election) next weekend. Similar to 2019, 2021, 2022. Not going to deal with another last year where I have to be bottled up inside in SA because it's stupid hot outside all summer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    FWIW, at this point last night there were not supposed to be stars at this time tonight. So they're not always right.
    All the forecasts I saw called for clear skies tonight with a heavy gulf flow coming in the early morning hours

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    All the forecasts I saw called for clear skies tonight with a heavy gulf flow coming in the early morning hours
    Well, Elon Musk lives in Texas these days. Along with the help of Bill Gates, and even Bill Nye is coming to the area and hosting a watch party tomorrow here. That's a LOT of brain power. Perhaps they can put aside their political differences to work their magic and use their Illuminati space lasers to dry up the upper atmosphere aloft in Texas for a few hours tomorrow at the time of the eclipse.

It'd be a fair gesture coming from them, considering they don't pay their fair share of taxes to begin with.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Completely ing overcast

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    >99% of Trump voters/ Trump supporters are not flat earthers and don't believe that science, space, the moon landings etc are fake.
    A lot of them are Bible beating young earthers. Almost just as bad.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Business owner here. I’ve denied all PTO requests for today and any employee caught looking outside during the eclipse will be fired on the spot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'm in that area (Uvalde/Del Rio that is). I'll post if I see cloud cover clearing at all within the next hour (assuming you're in SA and can go Texas standard 90MPH west lol). Right now, coverage is 100% with not even a midget's snatch of blue.

Thread Information