My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Transgender Virginia state senator Danica Roem storms out of chamber after she was called SIR by state lieutenant Winsom Sears, who's up-and-coming GOP star (msn.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She kind of apologized but never mentioned her mistake of saying to the tranny "Yes Sir."
    Ruh roh! Chump, Blake was this black female Senator being abusive?

Yes or No?

Or did the voice throw her off and just pure inadvertant mistake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    " Virginia Lieutenant Gov. Winsome Sears (R) apologized Monday for misgendering state Sen. Danica Roem (D).

“I apologize, I apologize, I apologize,” Sears said during a session of the Virginia Senate. “And I would hope, I would hope, that everyone would understand there is no intent to offend, but that we will also give each other the ability to forgive each other.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/lgbtq/4...state-senator/

Sounds sincere to me.

If it was just a one off accident, Roem needs to grow some thicker skin, get over it and get back to work. If it is repeated with the intent to mock, that's a different thing.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    " Virginia Lieutenant Gov. Winsome Sears (R) apologized Monday for misgendering state Sen. Danica Roem (D).

“I apologize, I apologize, I apologize,” Sears said during a session of the Virginia Senate. “And I would hope, I would hope, that everyone would understand there is no intent to offend, but that we will also give each other the ability to forgive each other.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/lgbtq/4...state-senator/

Sounds sincere to me.

If it was just a one off accident, Roem needs to grow some thicker skin, get over it and get back to work. If it is repeated with the intent to mock, that's a different thing.
    Sounds like a crock-a- to me, Blake. F'in nonsense.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP definitely hooked up with a tranny by accident.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...even probably on purpose. Just to get a look at it. White American males love to peek. It's human.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, it was "by accident" and it was "by accident" he discovered that the tranny was packing more than he had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That dude is delusional but def emotionally driven by his ideology and synthetic estrogen running through his veins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds sincere to me.

I dunno Blake, like this article suggests it was like Winsome Earle made the apology all about herself.

Earle-Sears initially refused to apologize, and the Senate went into recess twice before she finally did, reports The Progress-Index, a newspaper in Petersburg, Va.
    However, she made the apology somewhat about her, as she said Senate Democrats had shown disrespect to her. “I upset Senator Roem,” Earle-Sears said. “Let it be known I am not here to upset anyone. I am here to do the job the people of Virginia have called me to do, and that is to treat everyone with respect and dignity. I myself have at times not been afforded that same respect and dignity.”

Virginia lieutenant governor offers awkward 'apology' after misgendering trans lawmaker Danica Roem (yahoo.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That dude is delusional but def emotionally driven by his ideology and synthetic estrogen running through his veins.
    Noticing a lot of woman bashing in the latest Joey foray. He does like to project his angst.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . That got got triggered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gs goes and makes a post about trannies, gets roasted per par and still continues on like he isn't getting roasted.

Are you ever going to stop trying to subtly float your sexual deviancies seeking some kind of affirmation, Flabbs?

You're such a weirdo and probable sex offender, they really need to Pink your ass.

Thread Information