Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    foxes coming out of the wood after one win where spurs shoot 150% on 3, in a middle of an atrocious season, going all "Ha!!", "Haha!!", "Sssso!"... acting like that was making spurs or Sochan any better...

Sochan can score points in the NBA, Ok, cool, every player can, and nobody said he was a scrub, but still not just a starter in a contender. He's a valuable player, but still can't shoot and doesn't fit next to Wemby.
    To the contrary, and this is just from this thread, there are countless other threads and posts who kept repeating Sochan shouldn't be in the league.

The PATFO fluffers that somehow fooled half the fanbase into think this net negative scrub is good won’t see heaven. It’s absolutely disgusting that this ter somehow made it into H-E-B commercials. Not only does that mean our fans are re ed for thinking highly of this cardio merchant, but so does the team. Time to trade is now before Brian Wrong has the opportunity to give him a second contract

He does absolutely nothing that Keita Bates Diop wasn’t doing as a starter.
    remember when some of us thought moving sochan back to power forward would keep him from embarrassing himself as a point guard
    Sochan might get you a second in trade. Might as well just hang onto him while he's cheap and see if he can develop into a reasonable bench player.
    Sochan's future is as a wing defender who is doesn't create events, can't score, and will be used too much by Pop.

He's basically on his way to be the next Ime Udoka, King of the scrubs who was soooo tough because of one story about a third world gym shoving match that became a tall tale of Ime the hero but when he got put on anyone good he was wrecked
    are we sure he's a wing defender?
    It's time to forget about the pick being one of the worst by our FO in a long time. Every FO is going to make one of these picks that don't necessarily work out as hoped. In this case they took a kid without enough exposure in college to make a really good guestimate as to his future skills. No point in hating on the kid, it was the FO and coaching/scouting staff that put him into the situation. I just wish the coaches would play someone else; at least Mamu has some BB IQ and works hard to put it to use on every play.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I like most is that he always works hard. He is not always successful but always trying his best. Also still very young.
    You must have had your eyes closed the two games before this last one.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan has better ast% than Collins.

I don’t have stathead subscription but f/c who shot as bad as sochan (< 45%) and has an ast% >=15% includes Nikola Jovic, who can definitely dribble and pass. Granted his 3pt% is much better but he did improve drastically from last season to this season over small sample sizes.

Justin Winslow and James Johnson are two other examples. All of them can dribble and pass

You suggest a few.
    Look at these names. These guys aren’t even in the league anymore. That’s what I mean. The outlook is bleak unless Sochan becomes a much better shooter. His other skills are nowhere good enough to counter his terrible shooting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must have had your eyes closed the two games before this last one.
    You'd know about it, since you've been watching 2 seasons' worth of Shaedon Sharpe with your eyes closed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at these names. These guys aren’t even in the league anymore. That’s what I mean. The outlook is bleak unless Sochan becomes a much better shooter. His other skills are nowhere good enough to counter his terrible shooting
    Winslow played 8 years and James Johnson 14.

And not sure where the goalpost is being moved next but I would like someone to say how Winslow and Johnson couldn’t pass or shoot.

Now please show me players who cannot pass or shoot who had ast and tov %s so
    Similar to sochan or stop wasting my time.

Thread Information