My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andrei Kirilenko 2.0

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you know he was the next Rodman? Because Rodman changed his hair color! And Sochan does too!

That's so cool, Brian Wright can't miss

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The PATFO fluffers that somehow fooled half the fanbase into think this net negative scrub is good won’t see heaven. It’s absolutely disgusting that this ter somehow made it into H-E-B commercials. Not only does that mean our fans are re ed for thinking highly of this cardio merchant, but so does the team. Time to trade is now before Brian Wrong has the opportunity to give him a second contract

He does absolutely nothing that Keita Bates Diop wasn’t doing as a starter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The PATFO fluffers that somehow fooled half the fanbase into think this net negative scrub is good won’t see heaven. It’s absolutely disgusting that this ter somehow made it into H-E-B commercials. Not only does that mean our fans are re ed for thinking highly of this cardio merchant, but so does the team. Time to trade is now before Brian Wrong has the opportunity to give him a second contract
    The trade deadline passed.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remember when some of us thought moving sochan back to power forward would keep him from embarrassing himself as a point guard

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The trade deadline passed.
    Yeah, no . Soass trade value will never peak higher than it is now after fluking his way into the rising stars game where he also put up a bunch of 0’s across the box score

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he get benched?

Only 16 minutes

Draft Sarr if the Spurs have a chance. He'll at least be a better finisher at the rim and rebounder and help Wemby out on defense with his size/length combination.

Sochan's too small at 6'8" with limited jumping ability and players often blow right past him(defense is over rated in here) and he isn't strong in any area offensively either.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See, Victor's not the only one who can put up these wild and unheard of statlines

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he get benched?

Only 16 minutes

Draft Sarr if the Spurs have a chance. He'll at least be a better finisher at the rim and rebounder and help Wemby out on defense with his size/length combination.

Sochan's too small at 6'8" with limited jumping ability and players often blow right past him(defense is over rated in here) and he isn't strong in any area offensively either.
    Sarr's going #2 at worst, so your best case is a 27.4% chance at him. But Sarr + Dillingham or Sarr + Sheppard would be nice.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sarr's going #2 at worst, so your best case is a 27.4% chance at him. But Sarr + Dillingham or Sarr + Sheppard would be nice.
    That's exactly what I'm hoping for.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he get benched?

Only 16 minutes

Probably need to legit get the number 1 pick to draft Sarr. But if we do it's a no brainer to take him and trade Sochan for whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably need to legit get the number 1 pick to draft Sarr. But if we do it's a no brainer to take him and trade Sochan for whatever.
    Sochan might get you a second in trade. Might as well just hang onto him while he's cheap and see if he can develop into a reasonable bench player.

Believe.
    Post Count
    There’s only a couple players we should keep for next year. It’s time to do a Colangelo and blow this roster up! It is so pathetically bad.

No more taking wild shots on risky draft picks with a generational player in our grasp. I would get rid of everyone not named Wemby, Sochan, Vassell and maybe Tre (backup only).

We need Royce ONeils, Patrick Beverleys and Otto Porters! Let’s go make the play in next year!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nona double for sochan

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan's future is as a wing defender who is doesn't create events, can't score, and will be used too much by Pop.

He's basically on his way to be the next Ime Udoka, King of the scrubs who was soooo tough because of one story about a third world gym shoving match that became a tall tale of Ime the hero but when he got put on anyone good he was wrecked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jay Bilas - "a bit of a reach" 2022 NBA draft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jay Bilas - "a bit of a reach" 2022 NBA draft
    Reaching is what you should be doing when you're drafting after the lottery. These dumbasses still draft like during TD's time.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan has role player hops.

Role players need to come off the bench not get starters minutes but the Spurs are so weak on the frontline outside of Wemby Sochan is playing as a starter.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan has role player hops.

Role players need to come off the bench not get starters minutes but the Spurs are so weak on the frontline outside of Wemby Sochan is playing as a starter.
    To the bench? After we draft Sarr, Sochan will go back to being our starting point guard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In their second years:
    - Spurstalk legend and 1st ballot HoFer Alperen Sengun had 0 pts, 2 PF, 1 Tov, 0 blk, 1 stl, 2 asst and 9 rebounds for a 24 pt loss over 22 minutes vs. Boson., a 4 pt, 3 foul, 3 tov, 0 blk, 1 stl, 3 asst 7 reb game for 7 pt loss vs. GSW.
    - Giannis had 4 games with a negative GameScore, same as Jeremy Sochan (so far). 18 games with a Game Score of 15 higher, while Sochan have 8 (so far). Not saying Sochan will be anything close to Sochan, but shockingly, raw players improve, and we all agree Sochan is raw.

Sochan has been playing like garbage the last couple of games, but I love to see the same people come in here and talk after these games, but stay absolutely silent when he had a few good games. Over the course of the year, he is averaging 11.2 pts, 6.1 rebounds, 3.5 assists with a 10.9 PER. He can't shoot for but these are things that can be worked on. Blake Wesley went from shooting 30% from 2 last year to a 60% 2 pt shooter this year. Small samples sizes and all, but they can work on these things.

Compared to his draft class, he is ranking #9 in scoring, #8 in rebounds, #5 in assists and #7 in minutes. His shooting is shockingly bad (#18 in FG%, #33 in 3%, #30 in FT%) and his advanced stats are the bottom of the pile (playing for a horrible team does that), but his raw counting stats are respectable, and pretty much where he should stand in his draft range. It actually compares to players who are much hyped like Keegan Murray, Jabari Smith, Jaden Ivey, Mathurin, Sharpe, and much better than players like Dyson Dnaiels, Johnny Davis, Ousame Dieng. Of all the players drafted after Sochan, Jalen Williams, Walker Kessler, and Jalen Duren were the only ones who were clearly better, with maybe Tari Eason as a comparable player.

I agree he is incredibly inconsistent, have many areas he can work on, and have some really ghastly games, but I just do not understand the hate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus fn christ, that's bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dayum. He was 1 assist away from a Tony Snell cardio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remember when some of us thought moving sochan back to power forward would keep him from embarrassing himself as a point guard
    Or that spending some time at PG would actually be good for his develpment at PF, not at all messing up with it... But I guess we'll see the positive results of all that brilliant, patient strategy in 3 or 4 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In their second years:
    - Spurstalk legend and 1st ballot HoFer Alperen Sengun had 0 pts, 2 PF, 1 Tov, 0 blk, 1 stl, 2 asst and 9 rebounds for a 24 pt loss over 22 minutes vs. Boson., a 4 pt, 3 foul, 3 tov, 0 blk, 1 stl, 3 asst 7 reb game for 7 pt loss vs. GSW.
    That's all you could find ... no offense but that even further proves how bad a night Sochan had...with 2 ass and 9 rbs or 3 ass and 7rbs, at least Segun was finding ways to try and help his team in some fashion, mostly grabbing rbds. and passing a little... Sochan has 1 ass and... that's it.

Thread Information