Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calizuela is at the bottom for the poor and middle class,,,women and men alike,,,,all skin colors,,,,,and I already told you San Antonio is democrat hole,,,,so you liberals are wallowing in your own filth right now,,,,,
    Where do you live?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where ever I want

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fairy folds.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew you would chumper,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your boyfriend, fairy?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I knew you would chumper,,,,

It's the Dumper!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its not all lollipops and rainbows in Calizuela either, my friend,,,,to the tune of 78 billion in debt and the most homeless of any state in America. I thought you liberals cared about the down trodden,,,,the poor,,,,why do you make them live on the streets or force them out of the state? Texas with 3 cities in the top 10 most populated and only 24,000+ homeless,,,,Calizuela with over 171,000 homeless,,,,nice job there,liberals.
    78 billion debt on a almost $4 trillion economy is peanuts. Only two years ago we had a $100 billion surplus, and conserva s also complained. This is the problem with the poorly educated, can't do math, don't understand basic economics.

Yeah but no one does homelessness like CA.
    Calizuela has over 25% of all the continental US states homeless,,,,just to stress the point,,,,all other 48 states make up 75% of all homeless while Calizuela( one in' state) makes up 25%+ of it,,,,and they wanna preach their liberal policies and how they help the poor and the middle class,,,,,lmao. Calizuela killin the poor and downtrodden and only a state for the 1%ers,,,,,,
    The only difference with red states is that Calii doesn't throw them in jail, pretend they're not there, don't count them and try to hide them. There's a huge housing problem, which is real and it's not just in California. And that, we're told, is the free market at work.

But there's absolutely a housing problem that needs to be addressed, sure. Now, no one does poor people and crime like red states, including Texistan.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor people that can't afford to live in rich states like California do move to cheaper, poorer states like Texistan... they just have to live with no healthcare and police that s around while their kids are getting shot at school...

c'est la vie...
    Do you ever know what the you're talking about, nono?,,,,,

‘We’re leaving!’: Rich Americans are ditching California and ‘taking their tax dollars with them — and now the tax rates they're fleeing have been raised even higher (yahoo.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    78 billion debt on a almost $4 trillion economy is peanuts. Only two years ago we had a $100 billion surplus, and conserva s also complained. This is the problem with the poorly educated, can't do math, don't understand basic economics.

The only difference with red states is that Calii doesn't throw them in jail, pretend they're not there, don't count them and try to hide them. There's a huge housing problem, which is real and it's not just in California. And that, we're told, is the free market at work.

But there's absolutely a housing problem that needs to be addressed, sure. Now, no one does poor people and crime like red states, including Texistan.
    Oh that depends where you are at in CA you are. The medial likes to present CA as a monolith but that is stupid. There constant efforts to displace homeless in CA. Too many rich people complain to do nothing.

Mrin Co. is the poster child for income inequality in the US.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh that depends where you are at in CA you are. The medial likes to present CA as a monolith but that is stupid. There constant efforts to displace homeless in CA. Too many rich people complain to do nothing.

Only thing that bugs me no end about CA., if their ad-version to A/C. & they're serious, like pullin' teeth to find it, A. And B. it ain't set over 80 degrees.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agree,,,liberal morons fled cali and their heavy debt and moved to Texas but were to stupid to leave their liberal politics behind and have now turned san antonio into a hole,,,,lmao
    Make up your mind as to exactly who is leaving

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Make up your mind as to exactly who is leaving
    I'm better able to answer that query, Blake, I live where they sat down, Arizona. First thing they did, sell the A/C unit off the side, or, roof of the house. 2nd thing? Walk their dogs without a leash. 3rd? The underside of their noses are burn't red.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live here, of course I know what I'm talking about...

I mean, this is a thread about how 250k people in one of Texistan's largest metro areas can't make ends meet... is that where you live? lmao

trying to deflect to California...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I live in LA, tbh... I lived 20 years in NJ and the amount of homeless you see here now is not much different from what you saw in Manhattan 20 years ago. Living in big cities with high costs of living comes with that.

#1 complaining are the typical NIMBYS that don't give a about the homeless, they just don't want their $45 million property value to come down.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I live in LA, tbh... I lived 20 years in NJ and the amount of homeless you see here now is not much different from what you saw in Manhattan 20 years ago. Living in big cities with high costs of living comes with that.

#1 complaining are the typical NIMBYS that don't give a about the homeless, they just don't want their $45 million property value to come down.
    You're so full a your eyes are turnin' brown, El.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That is the big question isn't it. Where did all the homeless NY folk back in the 90s go?

Don't get me wrong. I have no issue with CA. I think there are good policies from both states and the people are more alike than anyone credits them for.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

I’ve been in cali over thirty years. The goober’s are trained to be goober. Trained to be jealous. Trained to repeat the lies they were trained to repeat. They are very obedient sub-human.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is the big question isn't it. Where did all the homeless NY folk back in the 90s go?

Don't get me wrong. I have no issue with CA. I think there are good policies from both states and the people are more alike than anyone credits them for.
    It's exactly what you said, they got displaced. Especially after Rudy pretty much threw them all in jail when he criminalized sleeping on the street. They're back now. Adams is pulling the same stunt and being criticized for it.

The difference between NY and CA is that CA is a much larger State. The thing is, with very few exceptions, nobody living in rural towns make what you make in the city, and that's just a reality.

You're just not going to get affordable housing in Manhattan or West LA. North Jersey grew and eventually gentrified with the workers from the city. But once that area (except Trenton) got expensive too, where do you go?

Housing is a big, big problem, but even more so when everybody wants to live in or near the big city. This really isn't a new problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's exactly what you said, they got displaced. Especially after Rudy pretty much threw them all in jail when he criminalized sleeping on the street. They're back now. Adams is pulling the same stunt and being criticized for it.

The difference between NY and CA is that CA is a much larger State. The thing is, with very few exceptions, nobody living in rural towns make what you make in the city, and that's just a reality.

You're just not going to get affordable housing in Manhattan or West LA. North Jersey grew and eventually gentrified with the workers from the city. But once that area (except Trenton) got expensive too, where do you go?

Housing is a big, big problem, but even more so when everybody wants to live in or near the big city. This really isn't a new problem.
    gentrification is one thing but too significant proportion of the single family housing pool is owned by corporations. just more speculatory greed from the usual s.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Any measure to bring down housing costs would bring down housing costs and all the people leveraged to their eyeballs would be ed

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Any measure to bring down housing costs would bring down housing costs and all the people leveraged to their eyeballs would be ed
    That's the old proverbial rock & a hard place.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ok, nono,,,now im convinced your just in' with me. No way are you this wrong all the time. Texas does poor people?,,,,you do know calizuela has more welfare recipients than any other state right?,,,,and 4 trillion economy,,,,lmao,,,,you cant even pay the reparations you promised,,,,lmao

Welfare Recipients by State 2023 - Wisevoter

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so lets break this down,,,calizuela is #1 in debt,,,#1 in homeless,,,#1 in welfare recipients,,,#1 in people leaving including #1 in rich people leaving,,,,they love open borders and they believe in reparations,,,,so i ask you and im not even trying to be a here,,,,how the do you see that as a democrat in any state and say,,,"yeah, that sounds good,,,sign me up",,,,and vote for that? You dont have to like republicans,,,i get it,,,,but how do you see the cesspool that is calizuela,,,the poster state for all democrat states and say you want that for your state?,,,,are you in' kiddin' me?,,,,

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so lets break this down,,,calizuela is #1 in debt,,,#1 in homeless,,,#1 in welfare recipients,,,#1 in people leaving including #1 in rich people leaving,,,,they love open borders and they believe in reparations,,,,so i ask you and im not even trying to be a here,,,,how the do you see that as a democrat in any state and say,,,"yeah, that sounds good,,,sign me up",,,,and vote for that? You dont have to like republicans,,,i get it,,,,but how do you see the cesspool that is calizuela,,,the poster state for all democrat states and say you want that for your state?,,,,are you in' kiddin' me?,,,,
    You are a fkn idiot.
    California on the Pacific is the best climate in the US. This is important to people now.
    I live in San Antonio and am in good shape. But when its 105 and the humidity 40% its fkn debilitating.
    People act like this is all about money and taxes and such.

Its also about the fkn atmosphere you have to live in re . You know, when you open the damn door?
    But you would not get this since you are mold in a basement.
    You stay stuck inside, mushroom man.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My brother lives in Santa Barbara and complains about taxes and fire hazards all the time.
    He will NEVER come back to Texas. Ever. He was born and raised in SA.
    I totally understand his reasoning when I see people running and exercising all year round when I visit.
    fkn old people spending their entire lives inside a house.

Thread Information