Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My brother lives in Santa Barbara and complains about taxes and fire hazards all the time.
    He will NEVER come back to Texas. Ever. He was born and raised in SA.
    I totally understand his reasoning when I see people running and exercising all year round when I visit.
    fkn old people spending their entire lives inside a house.
    I lived in Santa Barbara for five years. There's like a six week rainy season then it's pretty much climate controlled the rest of the year. Must be lived to be believed.

BoomerFairy is just so stunningly miserable and it's too late for him to improve his personal situation. He can't believe people can be happy and actively doesn't want anyone to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if the show "PSYCH" wasn't really filmed in Santa Barbara, I imagine they got as close to duplicating it's vibe as possible. Might be pricey compared to Texas, but it looks like a great place, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a fkn idiot.
    California on the Pacific is the best climate in the US. This is important to people now.
    I live in San Antonio and am in good shape. But when its 105 and the humidity 40% its fkn debilitating.
    People act like this is all about money and taxes and such.

Its also about the fkn atmosphere you have to live in re . You know, when you open the damn door?
    But you would not get this since you are mold in a basement.
    You stay stuck inside, mushroom man.
    bwahahaha,,,,oh my god,,,,,lmao,,,,,talking about the weather when you cant dispute the hole calizuela is,,,,are you in' kiddin' me?,,,,,homeless, debt, welfare,,,,,,but,,,but,,,but,,,but we got sunny weather,,,,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I lived in Santa Barbara for five years. There's like a six week rainy season then it's pretty much climate controlled the rest of the year. Must be lived to be believed.

BoomerFairy is just so stunningly miserable and it's too late for him to improve his personal situation. He can't believe people can be happy and actively doesn't want anyone to be.
    Chumper,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so lets break this down,,,calizuela is #1 in debt,,,#1 in homeless,,,#1 in welfare recipients,,,#1 in people leaving including #1 in rich people leaving,,,,they love open borders and they believe in reparations,,,,so i ask you and im not even trying to be a here,,,,how the do you see that as a democrat in any state and say,,,"yeah, that sounds good,,,sign me up",,,,and vote for that? You dont have to like republicans,,,i get it,,,,but how do you see the cesspool that is calizuela,,,the poster state for all democrat states and say you want that for your state?,,,,are you in' kiddin' me?,,,,
    Texistan ranks #2 with welfare recipients in the nation, who are you kidding? lmao

You forgot California also being the #1 economy in the nation by a long, long mile... contributing their fare share with #1 in federal taxes collected also by a long mile (unlike moocher Texistan that only ranks #3, less than tiny New York).

lmao @ rich people leaving... California ranks #1 with 186 billionaires, Texistan not even top 3, with less than half of that (73). We're talking different leagues here.

Sure, California is an expensive state to live in, tbh. You can't make it here without an education, knowing how to read and write, etc. If you can't do any of that, there's always Texistan...

still deflecting to California on a thread about Texistan's major metro city going down the drain...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Texistan ranks #2 with welfare recipients in the nation, who are you kidding? lmao

You forgot California also being the #1 economy in the nation by a long, long mile... contributing their fare share with #1 in federal taxes collected also by a long mile (unlike moocher Texistan that only ranks #3, less than tiny New York).

lmao @ rich people leaving... California ranks #1 with 186 billionaires, Texistan not even top 3, with less than half of that (73). We're talking different leagues here.

Sure, California is an expensive state to live in, tbh. You can't make it here without an education, knowing how to read and write, etc. If you can't do any of that, there's always Texistan...

still deflecting to California on a thread about Texistan's major metro city going down the drain...

...still trying to turn Texas this morning, eh?

Uh, uh.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    agree,,,liberal morons fled cali and their heavy debt and moved to Texas but were to stupid to leave their liberal politics behind and have now turned san antonio into a hole,,,,lmao
    "too stupid"

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    This person looks physically fit. I cannot imagine you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ that guy is sick, needs mental health!

But this guy is HILARIOUS, clearly just having fun!

Last edited by Blake; 03-03-2024 at 12:37 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Were there any studies done on how many of those who are at or below the poverty line still have money for 100 tatts, loud car stereos, big rims and lottery tickets?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were there any studies done on how many of those who are at or below the poverty line still have money for 100 tatts, loud car stereos, big rims and lottery tickets?
    Why don't you get right on that?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Amen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could be helping your fellow poor Texistans in a food bank in San Antonio, but here you are asking stupid questions instead...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You could be helping your fellow poor Texistans in a food bank in San Antonio, but here you are asking stupid questions instead...
    You ain't turnin' Texas ya monkey mother er, you.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bwahahaha,,,,oh my god,,,,,lmao,,,,,talking about the weather when you cant dispute the hole calizuela is,,,,are you in' kiddin' me?,,,,,homeless, debt, welfare,,,,,,but,,,but,,,but,,,but we got sunny weather,,,,,,,

YES the climate.
    That is what I am talking about you fkn homebound potted plant

You are totally clueless. There are homeless people "all over" San Antonio you fk . I can tell you exactly where to go but you wont.
    The southern part of the Leon Creek bicycle trails.
    Yes BIKES. And SKIING. AND FISHING. AND CAMPING. AND HIKING. Yes its a huge part of what I do.

"What? YOU would go somewhere because bicycle trails? YOU would go somewhere because of the climate?"

YES. You miserable old homebound dolt.

Seriously Spurstalk peeps. The outside, the air and climate are a HUGE consideration now more than ever. Our summers, even for a very "inshape" person are nightmarish. Its getting really difficult. For those of you who only "go to the gym" good for you. There are people who like to go outside. If I was retired and had to live in SA I would leave during the summer. Find a rental or something where I could get outside with the exercise and such. These inside lives like tread and hemihead live... depressing. I also like Bend Oregon but I just cant do it now. Work calls.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Even if the show "PSYCH" wasn't really filmed in Santa Barbara, I imagine they got as close to duplicating it's vibe as possible. Might be pricey compared to Texas, but it looks like a great place, tbh.
    Honestly I do think the people are a bit less friendly than SA.
    But with all the outdoor stuff to do hard to beat Mediterranean climates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like LA. Visit a couple times a year and stay at the marina and mostly hang out in Culver City. There are a ton of options for great food and entertainment. homeless are a given but not really a bigger issue than here in SA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who do you think the state targets with the lottery? The rich?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like LA. Visit a couple times a year and stay at the marina and mostly hang out in Culver City. There are a ton of options for great food and entertainment. homeless are a given but not really a bigger issue than here in SA.
    One big difference I see in LA is they let old POS RV's park on the street for people to live in.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One big difference I see in LA is they let old POS RV's park on the street for people to live in.
    jejejeje!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of the locations I recognized were down the coast from Carpenteria (their office) to Ventura/Oxnard. A little downscale but same weather. Probably much easier for production.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh neat, that's where my butler goes a few times a year on vacation. He keeps the yacht in marina del Rey. He likes it too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh neat, that's where my butler goes a few times a year on vacation. He keeps the yacht in marina del Rey. He likes it too.
    lol. Your jealousy is showing, loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol big-timing this subforum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol big-timing this subforum
    Lol lol in a thread about San Antonians barely making ends meet

Thread Information