Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol lol in a thread about San Antonians barely making ends meet
    It devolved into comparing California and Texas. I agreed California can be pretty nice. Sorry it bruised your sensitive little ego.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You could be helping your fellow poor Texistans in a food bank in San Antonio, but here you are asking stupid questions instead...
    Nothing stupid about questioning money management.

Who do you think the state targets with the lottery? The rich?
    What matters is who is stupid enough to keep pissing away money on them. If the 'poor' had better habits, many would be in much better shape. That's not the State's fault, not the fault of the rich, or our fault.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It devolved into comparing California and Texas. I agreed California can be pretty nice. Sorry it bruised your sensitive little ego.
    The only way to make your princess posts any cringier would be if you included jpeg slide shows of your trips and told us what you ate each night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What matters is who is stupid enough to keep pissing away money on them. If the 'poor' had better habits, many would be in much better shape. That's not the State's fault, not the fault of the rich, or our fault.
    Those stupid blue collar workers should have just walked out of Walmart and put on a white shirt.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why are poor people stupid?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Those stupid blue collar workers should have just walked out of Walmart and put on a white shirt.
    ...or, gained more weight.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why are poor people stupid?
    Drugs mostly and alcohol, and divorce and dropping out of school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only way to make your princess posts any cringier would be if you included jpeg slide shows of your trips and told us what you ate each night.
    Lol beta boy. Your jealousy is pathetic even for a beta loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like LA. Visit a couple times a year and stay at the marina and mostly hang out in Culver City. There are a ton of options for great food and entertainment. homeless are a given but not really a bigger issue than here in SA.
    Drop me a PM next time you're around. I'm in that area.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you think this is solely a money management issue?

I also find it funny how conserva s change their tune all the time over this stuff. When rural white conservatives used to be the rich and powerful and somebody questioned it, it was Class Warfare!!!!!

Now that they've become fodder to the white rich and powerful liberals, the new tune is Da Hollywood Elite!!! and they're to be hated because they are rich and powerful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drop me a PM next time you're around. I'm in that area.
    Will do. Watch out though, Beta Blake will be accusing you of being a bragging poser living in that nice area of LA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why do you think this is solely a money management issue?

I also find it funny how conserva s change their tune all the time over this stuff. When rural white conservatives used to be the rich and powerful and somebody questioned it, it was Class Warfare!!!!!

Now that they've become fodder to the white rich and powerful liberals, the new tune is Da Hollywood Elite!!! and they're to be hated because they are rich and powerful.
    ...and proponents of murdering President Trump. I've learned though just to take the best, El, like with LeBron (that last ring) he grudged White and dismiss him with: "Shut the up, rock head, and just in' dirbble!" That keeps him yet...still on the "plantation" and still Black.

Hollywood? They'll push out a winner once in a coon's age and sure it comes up a 100 years short of White Hollywood, but, hey, El; it's better than NOTHING.

Now, act, mother ers!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will do. Watch out though, Beta Blake will be accusing you of being a bragging poser living in that nice area of LA.
    Why do you think nobody is calling out El Nono for big timing here, princess?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you think nobody is calling out El Nono for big timing here, princess?

keep ankle biting Beta Blake. It's all you have. Again, your little jealous tantrums are hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ literally what the crying with mask jpg was made for

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ literally what the crying with mask jpg was made for
    Nah it is more speaking about the stoicism as virtue and nihilistic dimwittery we have discussed. i can see why you would want to project that onto the obvious emotional dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah it is more speaking about the stoicism as virtue and nihilistic dimwittery we have discussed. i can see why you would want to project that onto the obvious emotional dude.
    Nah I see free rent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah I see free rent
    you posted. you could say that you were not talking to me but you are putting in work.

it is hilarious how petty you are though, zen master.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you posted. you could say that you were not talking to me but you are putting in work.

it is hilarious how petty you are though, zen master.
    I am talking directly to you. I'm not sure where you think I'm saying I'm not. Your reading comprehension skills suck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, this thread really went off the rails.

Not sure what conversation OP was really trying to start. A solution to the problem? Or really just how bad the problem is?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Not sure what conversation OP was really trying to start. A solution to the problem? Or really just how bad the problem is?
    ...far worse, but Biden is in there so a lot of is hidden thru the F.B.I. record keeping/amending/shuffling/bald-face lying. + D's 7 RINO's running as fast as they can muster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What was the point of anyone writing the article at all?

Imo, it's a bad problem that goes back to how sorry minimum wages are for anyone willing to put in a 40 hour+ work week, no matter where they are working. I think it's basically just two sides to it. You either agree with that or you say "if they don't like their wages then they should work better at finding a higher paying job"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was the point of anyone writing the article at all?

Imo, it's a bad problem that goes back to how sorry minimum wages are for anyone willing to put in a 40 hour+ work week, no matter where they are working. I think it's basically just two sides to it. You either agree with that or you say "if they don't like their wages then they should work better at finding a higher paying job"
    So do better, Beta Blake. Quit whining.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservatives are always trying to pass off structural issues like poverty and underpaid workers as personal failings of character or judgment, no surprise to see that again here. Ignoring population level effects of policy/law is thematic, they personalize everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So do better, Beta Blake. Quit whining.
    My butler does better than you, princess

Thread Information