Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nearly half of San Antonians either cannot cover basic expenses or are one financial emergency away from not being able to afford necessities, according to a new local community survey.

The city’s “community wellbeing survey,” collected over two months between mid- November 2022 and late January 2023, informed a portion of the city’s latest Status of Poverty Report, which also collects U.S. Census Bureau statistics regarding the population living under the federal poverty level...."

https://sanantonioreport.org/san-ant...status-report/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slackers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ugly downtown areas and really poor parts of old San Antonio they're trying desperately to gentrify still look like and money from the Northside has left to participate in that gentrification or moved outside of the city, so even the parts that were nice and liveable 20 years ago look ty.

Coming back to California...despite the politics and slight increase of cost of living...a whole lot of Cali trash has been forced out and it seems a lot chose to go be poors in Texas and California is much, much better than it was 15, 10 and even just 5 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hot wheels should hire them to rake the forest floor to prevent wildfires, tbh.

Two birds, one stone.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Education that allows one to find a job that can even out this uneven distribution of wealth.
    Unfortunately "hot wheels" seems intent on creating a crappy education system.
    People have no idea how much worse public education can get.

Hot Wheels is actually attacking Republican superintendents and politicians in rural areas that will not get his almighty private schools, some of which will absolutely take taxpayer money without having to adhere to State laws that hurt public school. He is going to use PUBLIC money to make schools that dont have to adhere to State laws. Mind boggling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ugly downtown areas and really poor parts of old San Antonio they're trying desperately to gentrify still look like and money from the Northside has left to participate in that gentrification or moved outside of the city, so even the parts that were nice and liveable 20 years ago look ty.

Coming back to California...despite the politics and slight increase of cost of living...a whole lot of Cali trash has been forced out and it seems a lot chose to go be poors in Texas and California is much, much better than it was 15, 10 and even just 5 years ago.
    Most of the poor/trashy Californians moved to Texas... Also, most of the money there went to Austin, which is also getting gentrified as .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agree and uneducated,,,,thats why san antonio is heavily democrat and suffering,,,,,thanks for playing,,,,lmao.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of the poor/trashy Californians moved to Texas... Also, most of the money there went to Austin, which is also getting gentrified as .
    agree,,,liberal morons fled cali and their heavy debt and moved to Texas but were to stupid to leave their liberal politics behind and have now turned san antonio into a hole,,,,lmao

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Antonio mayors the last few decades have been hispanic democrats so no wonder san antonio is a hole,,,,henry cisneros, the castro brother,,,nirenberg,,,,agree 100% san antonio is below poverty line, uneducated and crime ridden,,,,,

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    agree and uneducated,,,,thats why san antonio is heavily democrat and suffering,,,,,thanks for playing,,,,lmao.
    Yep, yep.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    San Antonio mayors the last few decades have been hispanic democrats so no wonder san antonio is a hole,,,,henry cisneros, the castro brother,,,nirenberg,,,,agree 100% san antonio is below poverty line, uneducated and crime ridden,,,,,
    Tell it.

Testify!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    agree,,,liberal morons fled cali and their heavy debt and moved to Texas but were to stupid to leave their liberal politics behind and have now turned san antonio into a hole,,,,lmao
    Absolutely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your degree in?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hispanics, blacks, everyone not white or white-adjacent bad! Governing only for middle and upper class citizens of certain ethnic groups! *caveman sounds*

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Austin got the librul trash, Dallas got the Maga morons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Austin got the librul trash, Dallas got the Maga morons
    like the MAGA type needed to be transplanted.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You all tryin' to turn Texas agani, eh?

You'll grow old, gray, and you will die before that ever happens.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor people that can't afford to live in rich states like California do move to cheaper, poorer states like Texistan... they just have to live with no healthcare and police that s around while their kids are getting shot at school...

c'est la vie...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Poor people that can't afford to live in rich states like California do move to cheaper, poorer states like Texistan... they just have to live with no healthcare and police that s around while their kids are getting shot at school...

c'est la vie...
    ..versus Ukrainian Nazi's get free healthcare via America. Don't forget though..."The Holocaust"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

c'est la vie...
    Its not all lollipops and rainbows in Calizuela either, my friend,,,,to the tune of 78 billion in debt and the most homeless of any state in America. I thought you liberals cared about the down trodden,,,,the poor,,,,why do you make them live on the streets or force them out of the state? Texas with 3 cities in the top 10 most populated and only 24,000+ homeless,,,,Calizuela with over 171,000 homeless,,,,nice job there,liberals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

c'est la vie...
    Yeah but no one does homelessness like CA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its not all lollipops and rainbows in Calizuela either, my friend,,,,to the tune of 78 billion in debt and the most homeless of any state in America. I thought you liberals cared about the down trodden,,,,the poor,,,,why do you make them live on the streets or force them out of the state? Texas with 3 cities in the top 10 most populated and only 24,000+ homeless,,,,Calizuela with over 171,000 homeless,,,,nice job there,liberals.
    Tell it, Hemi.

Testify!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but no one does homelessness like CA.
    Calizuela has over 25% of all the continental US states homeless,,,,just to stress the point,,,,all other 48 states make up 75% of all homeless while Calizuela( one in' state) makes up 25%+ of it,,,,and they wanna preach their liberal policies and how they help the poor and the middle class,,,,,lmao. Calizuela killin the poor and downtrodden and only a state for the 1%ers,,,,,,

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of of 10 cities in TX, SA is number one in declining, lost like 5% of population in recent years

TX is rate near the bottom of states for worst state for Women.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of of 10 cities in TX, SA is number one in declining, lost like 5% of population in recent years

TX is rate near the bottom of states for worst state for Women.
    Calizuela is at the bottom for the poor and middle class,,,women and men alike,,,,all skin colors,,,,,and I already told you San Antonio is democrat hole,,,,so you liberals are wallowing in your own filth right now,,,,,

Thread Information