Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And liberals typically do not care about black lives lol. But they will put themselves in chains, wear African garb and lick your feet during BLM protests so y'all can keep voting blue and keep them in power.
    What podcast did you hear that from?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What podcast did you hear that from?
    What are you doing to improve black lives, Blake? How are you leveraging your privilege?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you doing to improve black lives, Blake? How are you leveraging your privilege?
    Voting for the less racist party. What are you doing?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Voting for the less racist party. What are you doing?
    You sure about that? lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sure about that? lol
    Yes.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Coffee break over, mother er. Back on your in' head.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sure about that? lol
    87% of black voters seemed to think so in 2020. Were they wrong? If so, why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump s sure shut the up about their thread subject, didn't they?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It was dwarfed by that Black lump a in Missouri beating a White girl into a coma. You know who I blame though, Dumper? Her in' parents for sticking her in that HS. WTF were they thinking? Give up the 2nd car, the 2nd job, the fancy home, the 2nd divorce and keep your kids close---in the homePERIOD

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It was dwarfed by that Black lump a in Missouri beating a White girl into a coma. You know who I blame though, Dumper? Her in' parents for sticking her in that HS. WTF were they thinking? Give up the 2nd car, the 2nd job, the fancy home, the 2nd divorce and keep your kids close---in the homePERIOD
    "Who's the wild man now!"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    87% of black voters seemed to think so in 2020. Were they wrong? If so, why?
    Yes, that is a heart breaking statistic for the right. To the left's credit, they do a great job with messaging and of convincing minorities that they are trying to improve their lives and that the GOP is of the devil.

IMO, the goal, not by you or the typical well meaning, Dem middle class voter, but from (D) politicians is to keep poor folks in general on benefits and reliant upon big daddy government so those votes keep coming in November. They essentially buy votes by promising things like amnesty and 'erasing' student loans. And they have done such a good job of indoctrination that when folks rise above poverty, they simply keep voting left out of conditioning and habit.

Let's assume for a moment that I'm correct about my assertions - if the left is indeed keeping minorities on benefits and ingraining a victim mentality within them, are they actually helping them out? Yes they are sustaining and that's good, but wouldn't it be better to instead get out of their way and empower them to be the most successful person that they can be? And of course I am not saying we shouldn't still have safety nets in place.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, that is a heart breaking statistic for the right. To the left's credit, they do a great job with messaging and of convincing minorities that they are trying to improve their lives and that the GOP is of the devil.

IMO, the goal, not by you or the typical well meaning, Dem middle class voter, but from (D) politicians is to keep poor folks in general on benefits and reliant upon big daddy government so those votes keep coming in November. They essentially buy votes by promising things like amnesty and 'erasing' student loans. And they have done such a good job of indoctrination that when folks rise above poverty, they simply keep voting left out of conditioning and habit.

Let's assume for a moment that I'm correct about my assertions - if the left is indeed keeping minorities on benefits and ingraining a victim mentality within them, are they actually helping them out? Yes they are sustaining and that's good, but wouldn't it be better to instead get out of their way and empower them to be the most successful person that they can be? And of course I am not saying we shouldn't still have safety nets in place.
    So in order to counter this your party will just change electors in the electoral college if they don’t “vote” Trump when he has clearly lost?
    Good plan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So in order to counter this your party will just change electors in the electoral college if they don’t “vote” Trump when he has clearly lost?
    Good plan.
    Also murder the Vice-President when applicable.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Let’s assume? Your assumptions come from the monkey tree in Jonestown. Why would we entertain your sub-human wishes?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LOL - right on cue.

The canned responses from the left - no matter what the topic is - Jan 6, you effin racist, you

See y'all in about 3 months. Political threads should be on fire by then.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good plan.
    It beats blowing him, his wife and their child up Day 1.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also murder the Vice-President when applicable.
    And the President the day he got sworn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL - right on cue.

The canned responses from the left - no matter what the topic is - Jan 6, you effin racist, you

Ignoring the real responses and fleeing. Right on cue.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LOL - right on cue.

Pledge your undying support to trump, chicken . Let’s assume you can’t. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pledge your undying support to trump, chicken . Let’s assume you can’t. Lol
    why do they try to act like Trump is a normal candidate in just another election?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    why do they try to act like Trump is a normal candidate in just another election?
    White trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good plan.
    Plus trying to disenfranchise blacks/minorities through gerrymandering does not endear them voters to the GOP.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because when he made President you went off your nut, tore us up & tore us apart and now want to go back.

Uh, uh. We ain't goin' back, son.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    White

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thank you for the detailed response, but essentially this still reads as "Black voters vote to stay on the dole because they're idiots who can't see the big picture."

For one thing, only 20% of blacks were below the poverty line in 2020. That's higher by comparison than other ethnic groups but still nowhere near enough to explain 87%, especially when you also consider that less than half of people below the poverty line even vote at all.

As for messaging and "convincing that the GOP is the devil," pretty sure the GOP, conservative elites and their media arms do a pretty damned good job of that on their own. Maybe consider this next time you get into a discussion about whether a black guy sitting in his car should have reached more slowly for the wallet in his glove box, or whether poor blacks should pull themselves up by the bootstraps to get out of the ghettos they've lived in for decades, or "woke culture" recasting your favorite fictional white comic book characters in movie reboots, or any of the racially-charged kerfuffle your GOP shepherds convince you is important enough for you to be angry about.

You think it's "ingraining a victim mentality within them" because you refuse to acknowledge how they have been systematically victimized here for centuries and the long-term impact of that victimization. Empowering poor minorities to be successful at the same rate as non-poor whites requires extra help to get them onto the same playing field. Without that, you will still have poor minorities who are able to rise, but it will always be at a lower rate, and the cycle of poverty continues (while the wealth gap continues to increase.) This isn't something that just corrects itself naturally after a few decades. There are still people living today who were around to oppose the civil rights movement.

You guys still want to argue on theory that if you cut off the benefits, people will work harder out of necessity and end up making more money than they otherwise would have, despite the fact that there is no historical example of this happening. Meanwhile, there are actual real-world examples of things like UBI giving poor people more flexibility to seek work and make the additional money they need to rise out of poverty.

Laziness and en lements aren't keeping people poor. Low wages, artificially high rent, expensive necessities like day care, and jealous white conservatives who are afraid a hamburger flipper might make more money than they did 30 years ago are.
    Last edited by Spurminator; 03-20-2024 at 10:28 AM.

Thread Information