Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs refusal to activate Barlow and play him over Collins alone makes zero sense.

The Spurs refusal to call up Cissoko and play him over Osman is just as frustrating.

At least with both of those you will get effort. Its insane that some guys seem to get free passes for making stupid mistakes constantly while others are held accountable.

Its so stupid. This tem is ing regressing by and large and its beyond frustrating.

If 80% of this roster is churned this summer, I wouldnt be upset with that one bit.
    that's classic Pop tbh. Bryn Forbes and Marco Belinelli say hi

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs refusal to activate Barlow and play him over Collins alone makes zero sense.

The Spurs refusal to call up Cissoko and play him over Osman is just as frustrating.

At least with both of those you will get effort. Its insane that some guys seem to get free passes for making stupid mistakes constantly while others are held accountable.

Its so stupid. This tem is ing regressing by and large and its beyond frustrating.

If 80% of this roster is churned this summer, I wouldnt be upset with that one bit.
    think it shows they ed up big time giving collins that contract,Which hurts our cap space this year and year after.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

barlow: yes, thats been very frustrating. as a 2-way, he is only eligible to be active for 50 games. i dont know where he currently stands. they also could just give him a multiyear contract now that the mcdermott/morris spot has been vacated. then they can decide between bassey and barlow next offseason (or keep both if collins is traded)

cissoko probably could stand to see some time, especially as a sochan reserve. osman wouldnt be my chief complaint because hes been pretty serviceable in his role.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

cissoko probably could stand to see some time, especially as a sochan reserve. osman wouldnt be my chief complaint because hes been pretty serviceable in his role.
    chief role as a turnstile for players on offense to do whatever they want, then yes he has performed amazingly well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    barlow: yes, thats been very frustrating. as a 2-way, he is only eligible to be active for 50 games. i dont know where he currently stands. they also could just give him a multiyear contract now that the mcdermott/morris spot has been vacated. then they can decide between bassey and barlow next offseason (or keep both if collins is traded)
    Thats a weak excuse because Spurs could just elevate Barlow to a full contract since they got the Disabled player exception from Bassey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats a weak excuse because Spurs could just elevate Barlow to a full contract since they got the Disabled player exception from Bassey.
    only if he had fit within the DPE funds of 1.3 mil

the spurs probably want him on a multiyear deal low on guarantees similar to champ/bassey and barlow probably would not agree to a multiyear deal with a starting salary of 1.3 mil

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, the DPE gives you a salary cap exception to hire into, but it doesn't give you a roster spot. The Spurs were full up until they moved Mcdermot (and bought out Morris).

Thread Information