Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The second unit has been atrocious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks Timvp. Turnovers and lack of presence in the paint, being outrebounded buy one of the better defender and bigger teams in the NBA. And Collins, Sochan didn’t help. I agree Mamu’s motor and height could’ve helped. And where is Barlow? I guess it didn’t matter to join the Rodeo Trip. I think we need to see Barlow more moving forward to see how he plays with Wemby, and Mamu needs to get Sochan’s minutes if he’s not playing well to create compe ion, and/or more minutes for Osman in place of Sochan.

It was a lousy end of the Rodeo Trip. Let’s see if they find some energy playing for the fans at home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All Mamu does in his very limited rotation minutes is infuse energy and look like an actual competent role player. But he's been chained to the bench for 99% of the year. So ridiculous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collins has been a little better these last two games but that’s like saying Taco Bell wasn’t that bad the last time I ate there.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No mention of pop benching wemby for no apparent reason?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forget third quarter meltdowns - just meltdown immediately after Wemby goes to the bench, then don’t profit. Repeat as necessary while gaslighting your fans and collecting more than 1 million gross pay every month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at Spurs fan coming too terms with the obvious tank since trading away McDermott trying to maximize wins.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf has happend to tre jones being a point guard...Not even sure hes good enough to be backup pg.His job
    is to set up his team mates or get them in position to score,Guy has been terrible at doing that lately.
    Especially with wemby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No mention of pop benching wemby for no apparent reason?
    you can look at the post game interviews with wemby and pop and then you'll find your reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are firmly in tank mode, not because we are making decisions to lose games, but because we simply don't have players of NBA quality at too many spots.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Tre's 30pts game might have gotten into his head, he's going a lot more for his own number

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can look at the post game interviews with wemby and pop and then you'll find your reason.
    ok- gotta go down some rabbit hole...meh

not that important... thanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Tre's 30pts game might have gotten into his head, he's going a lot more for his own number
    in the last 3 games he has attempted 5, 6, and 6 shots

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collins has been a little better these last two games but that’s like saying Taco Bell wasn’t that bad the last time I ate there.
    Taco Bell is cheap though. Collins is Wienerschnitzel at Chester's prices.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are firmly in tank mode, not because we are making decisions to lose games, but because we simply don't have players of NBA quality at too many spots.
    We have one glued to the bench all season tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    taco bell tastes good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at Spurs fan coming too terms with the obvious tank since trading away McDermott trying to maximize wins.
    tank or not, that's not the reason this team suck so bad. FOs and coaches tank, not players. Players don't deliberatly suck for the tip off all season long, and it's not like Pop was messng up that badly with the lineups, quite the contrary, he's tried everything to fix the issues...

Collins still a starter and Sochan still at PG would be an obvious tank. Pop rested Sochan for long stretches last year because he was hurting the tank, he doesn't even have to this year...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nacho fries r the

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mamu basketball IQ is better then half of the team. That alone should give him more minuter over a bunch of these dumb players on de roster.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf has happend to tre jones being a point guard...Not even sure hes good enough to be backup pg.His job
    is to set up his team mates or get them in position to score,Guy has been terrible at doing that lately.
    Especially with wemby.
    More film on him so teams can play his tendencies more
    His teammates are mostly trash so their is nothing to set up. Their is no "setting up" sochan for an easy basket because Sochan sucks.
    Tre himself isn't a good shooter isn't athletic isn't fast so it's not like he has a lot of physical tools to work with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wesley's defense was refreshing when he first started getting minutes, but the results haven't been there as of late. i had commented a few times that he overcorrected for his erratic offense by kind of defaulting to just doing nothing at all. doesnt attack, doesnt shoot. kind of just dribbles the ball up the court then hands it off for somebody else to do the work. that's not going to fly unless he's being very impactful as a defender or at least making noise in transition

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs refusal to activate Barlow and play him over Collins alone makes zero sense.

The Spurs refusal to call up Cissoko and play him over Osman is just as frustrating.

At least with both of those you will get effort. Its insane that some guys seem to get free passes for making stupid mistakes constantly while others are held accountable.

Its so stupid. This tem is ing regressing by and large and its beyond frustrating.

If 80% of this roster is churned this summer, I wouldnt be upset with that one bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mamu basketball IQ is better then half of the team. That alone should give him more minuter over a bunch of these dumb players on de roster.
    This alone shows that it seems like the coaching staff literally does not care.

They preach that effort has to be made and that players have to be accountable.

Mamu shows up and efforts and has a largely positive impact and we are treated with the same bad effort from the same players the next game with no consequences.

It makes less than zero sense.

and to top it off the coaching staff then doesnt have the decency to address the media after the game and that is seemingly ok?

I dont get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tank or not, that's not the reason this team suck so bad. FOs and coaches tank, not players. Players don't deliberatly suck for the tip off all season long, and it's not like Pop was messng up that badly with the lineups, quite the contrary, he's tried everything to fix the issues...

Collins still a starter and Sochan still at PG would be an obvious tank. Pop rested Sochan for long stretches last year because he was hurting the tank, he doesn't even have to this year...
    Collins over Barlow or a wet blanket is a travesty. Pop's benching KJ and Wemby to make a point. They are still letting Wemby chuck any which way he wants. They traded away their best shooter.

They have to see if Vassell, KJ, Jones, et al can fit with Wemby. Most of them do not. Collins is a dumpster fire. KJ and Vassell cannot play defense well enough. I shudder thinking about a Young/Vassell backcourt on defense. Jones is clearly a better bench player.

I am not sure what you wanted different from a roster management standpoint. The Collins contract?

Thread Information