Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tried to tell yall MF'ers ...............

2023 Current Stats

Duren
    STATS MPG PPG FG% RPG APG
    Regular Season 30.2 14.0 62.7 12.0 2.6

Sochan
    STATS MPG PPG FG% RPG APG
    Regular Season 29.4 11.2 43.7 6.1 3.5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you comparing a center to a forward? Why would any Spur fan cry for not getting Duren when we have Wemby?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am telling you, that Cade / Duren combo is going to be freaking unstoppable in a few years. Imagine having Jalen Duren on the Spurs. Twin towers all over again, and if he plays for the Spurs, Duren will be one of the best 3 pt shooting centers in the history of the league, opening up the lane for Wemby to operate. I believe Duren can also be the PG and SF the Spurs are looking for as well, this is a failure of epic proportions by PATFO, right up there with Primo over Sengun, and not signing Scola, and drafting Samanic at 19 instead of some future all star like Jordan Poole.

I can't imagine that the FO is so incompetent that they cannot draft the absolute best player at their positions every single draft. Even the pick for Wemby, the should have traded him for the entire Nuggets roster, with an option to have Wemby back after two seasons with the Nuggets. The failure of the FO to pull such a simple deal proves that the Spurs have no future, and Wemby will leave the Spurs for NY or LA the first chance he gets.

I mean, Vassell over Haliburton? What the is that? Wemby would be able to cover for Haliburton's defensive weakneses. The Spurs can be the 7th seed in the East right now, which is way more important than any future probable success. Bird in hand, you know. I would rather the Spurs win 45 games every season in the second apron with no chances of improvement, than to have a historically bad team with a bunch of picks and cap flexibility as well.

Bryn Forbes Patty Mills etc .... who am I missing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Duren's team has a bad record. Obviously he sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you comparing a center to a forward? Why would any Spur fan cry for not getting Duren when we have Wemby?
    Twin Towers? You ever hear of that niggra? Let Duren play center, which frees up Wemby to do his thang.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Duren's team has a bad record.
    .............so does our team. I hope you were being tongue in cheek.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Twin Towers? You ever hear of that niggra? Let Duren play center, which frees up Wemby to do his thang.
    Nah, having a center next to Wemby would only clog the paint for him. You didn't learn anything from the first stint of the season when Pop had Wemby playing like a 7'6" Allen Iverson?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, having a center next to Wemby would only clog the paint for him. You didn't learn anything from the first stint of the season when Pop had Wemby playing like a 7'6" Allen Iverson?
    You mean like how Robinson clogged the lane for Timmy??

Great point you made there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean like how Robinson clogged the lane for Timmy??

Great point you made there.
    Dude, this isn't 99 anymore, get with the times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, this isn't 99 anymore, get with the times.
    .........and basketball is still basketball. You are telling me Duren at center and Wemby at PF would not work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .........and basketball is still basketball. You are telling me Duren at center and Wemby at PF would not work.
    Yeah, I'm telling you exactly that. Duren would be nothing more than a 15 minutes backup for Wemby on the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would love to have twin towers back so we can win games 86-79

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm telling you exactly that. Duren would be nothing more than a 15 minutes backup for Wemby on the Spurs.

Well, you are wrong. Duren is a much better Sochan that can play center or PF.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let's just get down to brass tacks: nothing will be accomplished until you walk-a-way from Pop.

That's it & that's all.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Let's just get down to brass tacks: nothing will be accomplished until you walk-a-way from Pop.

That's it & that's all.
    If the Spurs could just coax Darvin Ham over.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If the Spurs could just coax Darvin Ham over.
    Instead coax James over. You'll know true misery then.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    If he gives us a ring, fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TF is a duren?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love to be lifted from lottery to the Larry O'Brien like King James did for you ers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd love to be lifted from lottery to the Larry O'Brien like King James did for you ers.
    It was hard to enjoy it, bum, me being White and all and James holding a grudge because he had to take it (it was for the taking) knowing full well that White men were waiting. I didn't enjoy it, but I toted it and told him; "Just in' dribble."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If he gives us a ring, fine.
    He's a bum now, a hanger on 'er. That last ring made him. He's set now. Comin' across to the Lakers was the last time he'd be exposed and on-the-spot. And surprisingly MSM was genuinely ready to not crucified him, sure, but, give him a solid rough row to hoe, a red ass & put the fear of God into him if failed, but he caught a hanger and is safe now...and he knows it.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    If you don't have great 3&D guys, you're not going to win. Tall players clogging the paint won't stop a 40% 3pt shooter. Jokic doesn't clog the paint, he's a phenomenal passer, shooter, rebounder and his IQ is off the charts. They still need the outside shooting and elite PG skills to be top tier.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you don't have great 3&D guys, you're not going to win. Tall players clogging the paint won't stop a 40% 3pt shooter. Jokic doesn't clog the paint, he's a phenomenal passer, shooter, rebounder and his IQ is off the charts. They still need the outside shooting and elite PG skills to be top tier.
    And as such it's once again "The White's Man Game." Unfortunately the Black man won't let us back in there.

Bummer.

Thread Information