My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your corrupt government sitting on it's ass per par:

But a recent Associated Press investigation found there were plenty of missed red flags over the years.
    Those included a tip that a longtime CIA operative received warning in 2006 that Rocha was working as a double agent. It was never pursued. And separate intelligence revealed that the CIA had been aware as early as 1987 that Castro had a “super mole” burrowed deep inside the U.S. government, and some officials suspected it could have been Rocha.

“Although the full extent of the damage he caused isn’t yet revealed, it’s hard to believe he didn’t pass along some very serious information that compromised our intelligence services and our own efforts against the Castro regime.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His post-government career included time as a special adviser to the commander of the U.S. Southern Command and more recently as a tough-talking Donald Trump supporter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His post-government career included time as a special adviser to the commander of the U.S. Southern Command and more recently as a tough-talking Donald Trump supporter
    cuba, cuba, cuba

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your corrupt government sitting on it's ass per par:

But a recent Associated Press investigation found there were plenty of missed red flags over the years.
    Those included a tip that a longtime CIA operative received warning in 2006 that Rocha was working as a double agent. It was never pursued. And separate intelligence revealed that the CIA had been aware as early as 1987 that Castro had a “super mole” burrowed deep inside the U.S. government, and some officials suspected it could have been Rocha.

“Although the full extent of the damage he caused isn’t yet revealed, it’s hard to believe he didn’t pass along some very serious information that compromised our intelligence services and our own efforts against the Castro regime.”
    Please. Biden's boy done worse and we're having a ens of a time nailing his ass upon the Tree of Woe. Before it's over he'll get some kind of ing trophy, or, a parchment piece of paper telling him he's all that.

Thread Information