Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Branham has looked decently lately, do YOU PEOPLE actually watch the games?
    I'm convinced of two things:

1. SpursTalk members have no idea what they're looking at when they watch basketball. Things happen on screen and they watch, drooling, like whatever the nurse put on like inmates at a mental ins ution.

2. SpursTalk members are like the gross, booger-streaked group of morons at the back of every elementary classroom who try to impress each other with the same tired witticisms and jokes because they're desperate for attention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs 3 two-way players (Bouyea, Gray and Duke Jr.) are born in 1999 while the oldest Spurs starter is Tre Jones who is born in 2000. Other Austin Spurs players are also all born in the 90's. Austin Spurs are objectively an older team that San Antonio Spurs. When you think at it, it's just unreal to have the development team being older than the first team.
    Great find on this stat… this is insane.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Branham has looked decently lately, do YOU PEOPLE actually watch the games?
    stop it dude....Same thing can be said about collins.This year has been terrible for them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RaiQuan Gray was a teammate of Vassell at Florida State (with Patrick Williams also), so I watched a ton of him. He was like dollar store Draymond in college, and he has only played one single game in the NBA like moonlight graham.

In the final game of 22/23 for Brooklyn, off the bench he put up 16, 9, and 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s only 24 and turning 32 with that hair

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm convinced of two things:

1. SpursTalk members have no idea what they're looking at when they watch basketball. Things happen on screen and they watch, drooling, like whatever the nurse put on like inmates at a mental ins ution.

2. SpursTalk members are like the gross, booger-streaked group of morons at the back of every elementary classroom who try to impress each other with the same tired witticisms and jokes because they're desperate for attention.
    Bend over and I'll give you the same tired witticisms and jokes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He matches our GL starting SF. Might as well surround Wemby with nothing but GL players. It would be cheaper

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t we have Graham already?? I really would’ve given 22 yrs old Killian Hayes the reclamation look and see if he can improve. A better defender and who has a chip on his shoulder as a 7th pick.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Don’t we have Graham already?? I really would’ve given 22 yrs old Killian Hayes the reclamation look and see if he can improve. A better defender and who has a chip on his shoulder as a 7th pick.
    That would require thinking outside the box, something this front office is not capable of. They are capable of kissing the nba office’s ass by signing g-leaguers and thereby promoting the g-league. Maybe it will lead to better draft order?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need him called up just for one game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need him called up just for one game.

No disrespect intended towards my male pattern baldness brothers... but what purpose does a guy with this hairline serve on a 2-way (supposedly developmental) slot?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just bic that bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No disrespect intended towards my male pattern baldness brothers... but what purpose does a guy with this hairline serve on a 2-way (supposedly developmental) slot?
    lmao was about to post the same thing, and he's only 24! huge red flag.

that said, dude needs to just shave everything, he looks preposterous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A steadying hand at the wheel for a team that’s been disorganized as for years. I was honestly shocked to see that they have a winning record.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has one job. Get the ball to Wemby when he is wide open as it seems no one else on the team is willing to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has one job. Get the ball to Wemby when he is wide open as it seems no one else on the team is willing to.
    Bouyea has not yet,nor will he likely play any NBA minutes.

Thread Information