Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs will not let him go like they did to Kawhi. They won't acquiescence to him making Kawhi like demands. He plays out his contract and then he will be free to leave if he wants to leave. The Kawhi like situation will never happen again.
    & it didn't have to happen that time. You had the bridge twixt Duncan & Kawhi/and company, but, Pop got proud and the rest is history.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    pretty sure she loves the Lakers, while i don't give a about them, like no one should, as they ain't winning anything.
    But she's hung 'em up by their Buster Brown's on numerous occasions. She's been made a BIG SHOT, caught the WOKE rail at the choicest time and , much to our chagrin can't be trusted to carry Laker water when said water needs to be carried. She's rendered useless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    surprised you flipped on Wemby this soon but congrats for seeing the light djohn2oo8

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    surprised you flipped on Wemby this soon but congrats for seeing the light djohn2oo8
    I’m just not going around parading stats in a 13 win season. Also, I’ve always said if Pop doesn’t put a team around him he will leave. However, the Spurs will be on next season if they are still terrible. That 4-5 year timeframe is nonexistent.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That damn dj has been playin' possum, that SOB, Rob. Portending he was in from the beginning.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That damn dj has been playin' possum, that SOB, Rob. Portending he was in from the beginning.
    Make no mistake. That team should still have more than 13 wins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs could literally just bring back the same team next year and they'll win 35 games alone as long as Sochan doesn't start at PG tbh. Agree with the notion that the team's record is as bad as it is because of Pop; whether that's due to tanking or him being senile (I lean towards the latter) is up for debate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how they ask DG since he's got the most insight to the operation, then follow up with baseless opinions and ignore him, lmao

give ATL their pick back and whatever else and nab Trae this summer and go from there

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs could literally just bring back the same team next year and they'll win 35 games alone as long as Sochan doesn't start at PG tbh. Agree with the notion that the team's record is as bad as it is because of Pop; whether that's due to tanking or him being senile (I lean towards the latter) is up for debate.
    ...it's a pure combination and that combination is a disaster no matter the setting. Even in your salad days he was a might precocious. Now he's genuinely left the reservation and is perpetually ornery because he's outlived his usefulness, but will not say goodbye no matter what. You just have to remind yourself fresh about those 5 rings and dig in deeper and deeper into the particulars of each one. That's your salvation; those precious moments when loss was turned into victory. That's how rings are, they cannot be taken away, that's the glory of them. They're forever. Only then can you relive the miserable days and how that misery turned so then all your left with is the ring and you can sleep then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Make no mistake. That team should still have more than 13 wins.
    spurs tanked half of the season, min restrictions, freezing Victor, sochan as a pg, Victor playing on the perimeter…Pop is coaching since January, now that a high draft pick is almost certain, to make sure kid gets his roty and his numbers.

spurs season so far is a massive success, Victor is healthy, improving fast and furiously, draft pick on going, Victor is getting roty and is putting historical numbers, his usage is off the chart the last two months oh and Spurs are not dumb enough to throw tons of assets for a short fix on a situation that does not need to be fixed

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    spurs tanked half of the season, min restrictions, freezing Victor, sochan as a pg, Victor playing on the perimeter…Pop is coaching since January, now that a high draft pick is almost certain, to make sure kid gets his roty and his numbers.

spurs season so far is a massive success, Victor is healthy, improving fast and furiously, draft pick on going, Victor is getting roty and is putting historical numbers, his usage is off the chart the last two months oh and Spurs are not dumb enough to throw tons of assets for a short fix on a situation that does not need to be fixed
    You’re speaking as if next season is guaranteed improvement. It isn’t. Especially with the contracts Pop gave out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re speaking as if next season is guaranteed improvement. It isn’t. Especially with the contracts Pop gave out.
    next season is a guaranteed improvement even keeping same exact roster it is just a matter of not throwing away 1/3 of the season

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I don't care I always knew from the day the Spurs won the lottery the media would make a strong effort to get Victor out of SA. Spurs have him for 7-8 years and after that anything can happen. I pay it no mind.
    I hope the Spurs don't believe that.

Media wants Victor on a large market team because he's a huge fan draw and they want to capitalize on it. He is literally losing millions sitting on the bench in South Texas.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope the Spurs don't believe that.

Media wants Victor on a large market team because he's a huge fan draw and they want to capitalize on it. He is literally losing millions sitting on the bench in South Texas.
    I taught you well, grasshopper.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    next season is a guaranteed improvement even keeping same exact roster it is just a matter of not throwing away 1/3 of the season
    It’s not. That’s what will drive him out of SA. Y’all need to find a reliable PG.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Never seen this happen so quick. Spurs have to hit on their picks this year, get a PG and another big.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I like how they ask DG since he's got the most insight to the operation, then follow up with baseless opinions and ignore him, lmao

give ATL their pick back and whatever else and nab Trae this summer and go from there
    They don't know LDN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you propose that be accomplished?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How do you propose that be accomplished?
    He has an ego the size of Hillary's ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has an ego the size of Hillary's ass.
    The Holts are 100% enablers.

Is Wemby so Tim Duncanesque that he will bring about a change?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Holts are 100% enablers.

Is Wemby so Tim Duncanesque that he will bring about a change?
    Which is surprising. I didn't figure them for that behavior.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not. That’s what will drive him out of SA. Y’all need to find a reliable PG.
    yes it is

I know you guys are desperate to see him leaving SA but it won't happen anytime soon.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    yes it is

I know you guys are desperate to see him leaving SA but it won't happen anytime soon.
    If you expect guaranteed improvement from this team, with how the roster is constructed you might be disappointed

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I think one good vet player would make a lot of difference.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Christ. In no way shape or form should any SA media publicize any possibility of this.

Thread Information