Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the roster is still by 2028 he probably should walk. This is where Victor wanted to be but the Spurs better start giving him some reasons to want to remain here and so far no one on this roster except maybe Vassell looks good enough to be one of those reasons.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, (they///media) don't want Wemby wasting away on the vine whilst Pop has the time of his life holding the Front Office on tender hooks. There is no upside to that for media. None. They can't crucify Pop yet for it, because Silver says so, but that day is coming.

Well i wouldn’t want him to go to the lakers and catch AIDS from magic or fly into a mountain side like kobe.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the roster is still by 2028 he probably should walk. This is where Victor wanted to be but the Spurs better start giving him some reasons to want to remain here and so far no one on this roster except maybe Vassell looks good enough to be one of those reasons.
    He will be 24 in 28. Why the would he want out, even if the team will still be bad? By 28 we will perhaps make the plaoffs 2 times at best... i dont wanna see a guy, not even in his prime, going to another team, just cause we are not favorites to win it all.... now, if they do everything up and dont improve the team for the next 3, or 4 years, then id be pissed, but still, going to another team would just make him look weak.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You're worked up.

A Rockets fan is pushing this in the NBA forum. Rockets fans are upset still over the lottery last year and it has only gotten worse now that Wemby is getting HoF talk in his rookie year and we get a top 3 pick again while they treadmill.

In the meantime, their pick, Thompson, plays like a child and has flashed the upside of maybe winning a dunk contest.

Of course it's stupid. That is the whole point.
    Don't be a puss and come address me here. Your pussy hurts because ESPN is trying to drive him out out SA and it's my fault.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Well, (they///media) don't want Wemby wasting away on the vine whilst Pop has the time of his life holding the Front Office on tender hooks. There is no upside to that for media. None. They can't crucify Pop yet for it, because Silver says so, but that day is coming.
    By Midseason next year if no improvement. Shelburne, Windhorst, Stephen A.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

making demands without having proved . Clock is ticking on Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

making demands without having proved . Clock is ticking on Pop.
    tbh he proved that while he doesn't improve a team, he can at least keep a team from regressing

Thread Information